Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she moves house and changes her hair to ‘reinvent’ herself constantly. If I just move and have new furniture I’ll be happy. If I change my hair I’ll be happy. If I have another operation I’ll be happy. If I do this then I’ll have more friends/ followers/ subs and that will make me happy. But she’s always miserable and nothing will make her happy because she’s looking for the next bandwagon to jump on e.g slimming world, WW, home ‘renovation’.. but she can’t stick at anything so it’ll only be so long and she’ll stop posting on her renovations too.. until she wants to sell her flat and move somewhere else and it’ll start again🤷🏼‍♀️
Spot on... I think this is the reason she wants a baby so bad. It is in the hope that she will be happy. But until she deals with her deep rooted issues this wont come... no matter how many times she changes her hair / looses weight / moves home!

Reactions: 11
She needs to watch a few back stories of Katie Piper when it comes to nose ops. Disgusting selfish little spoilt madam !

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen this? It’s a “me at school vs me now”...the picture she’s used is a year old....she definitely does not look like this now! View attachment 29652
It’s also so strange because a “glow up” is literally just them growing up & I see no issue with it but half of what she looks like is due to operations.. and it’s damaging that teens always comment “omg I wanna look like you” etc and yet there is no promoting “love yourself who you are” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She posted to say she won’t be posting for two weeks then miraculously that gets deleted and she’s back posting 🙈 probably lasted 2 minutes before she realised she had no one else to get sympathy from so came back to Instagram!

• Haha
I don’t understand why she’s being applauded by some of her viewers for talking about politics when all she said was she doesn’t see how trump was elected and how boris is now prime minister.... like wowza so educational????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gabby’s knowledge of politics extends to hackneyed parroting and virtue signalling. She didn’t really know much beyond the strap line.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen this? It’s a “me at school vs me now”...the picture she’s used is a year old....she definitely does not look like this now! View attachment 29652
What point is she trying to make exactly? Everyone needs to be loved regardless of what they look like, but here’s how I felt I needed to look like to be loved? Everyone needs to be loved because you never what they’ll look like when they’re older?

Reactions: 3
Gabbie tweet as I'm velvetbl0cked

"how anyone enjoys this weather is beyond me i’m literally MISERABLE in the heat, you’re all baffling. i wish england was cold all year"

Gabby you're always miserable! Sun or no sun

Reactions: 14
Did she really say she wanted a baby omg disaster in waiting right there
What’s she gonna if it pees everywhere give it to her mother lol

• Haha
Did she really say she wanted a baby omg disaster in waiting right there
What’s she gonna if it pees everywhere give it to her mother lol
She is obsessed with having a baby... to the point it's quite worrying now. The latest tweets about wanting her baby girl to like dinosaurs rather than rainbows and unicorns 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She is obsessed with having a baby... to the point it's quite worrying now. The latest tweets about wanting her baby girl to like dinosaurs rather than rainbows and unicorns 🙄
She’s unhinged. No friends to tell her to get a grip either. Bet Jane’s enabling her as ever 😐

Reactions: 5
Maybe just maybe let your kid be into what they want to be in regardless of your view of aesthetic?😳🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe just maybe let your kid be into what they want to be in regardless of your view of aesthetic?😳🙄
She needs to have a shag first, then worry about her view of aesthetic 😂. I’m still 100% she’s a virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually in disbelief
Wtf is she doing. I genuinely feel as if I’m watching someone go insane.
She loves the attention and it’s so embarrassing, playing up to the camera like that. She’s an actual baby.
At the beginning complaining that she can’t sing because it’s sewwww painful - well you manage to do that insufferable high pitched Nelson “cat voice” 24/7

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.