Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It scares me how out of touch with reality she is. I don't like throwing the mental illness card out there, but she is mentally not well at all. I don't understand how she can live in such a negetive drama filled little bubble. Its no way to live šŸ˜” I actually feel so sad for her.
Has she ever had a job? I don't mean it in a rude way, I mean has she literally ever had a job?

A lot of youtubers, the majority of them actually tbh seem to have gone straight from school to youtube and have no life experience that way.. it's ironic really because it'd make them more interesting to watch! They're all so out of touch from the way they spend their days and money to how they behave

Reactions: 4
Has she ever had a job? I don't mean it in a rude way, I mean has she literally ever had a job?

A lot of youtubers, the majority of them actually tbh seem to have gone straight from school to youtube and have no life experience that way.. it's ironic really because it'd make them more interesting to watch! They're all so out of touch from the way they spend their days and money to how they behave
She always says caring for her nana was her previous full time job.

She couldn't even care for a second cat, I have no idea how she managed to care for a sick relative.
She didnā€™t. She would go around with Jane and talk to her nan while Jane did the cooking and cleaning.
Sheā€™s pathetic.

Reactions: 9
She always says caring for her nana was her previous full time job.
how old was she when she started her youtube career then?

I helped care for my grandfather so I understand that, but I wouldn't call it a job I just did it lol

Donā€™t forget ā€œcat sittingā€ when her neighbours went on holiday šŸ¤£
looool maybe we should all list our babysitting experiences on our CVs in that case

Reactions: 8
how old was she when she started her youtube career then?

I helped care for my grandfather so I understand that, but I wouldn't call it a job I just did it lol

looool maybe we should all list our babysitting experiences on our CVs in that case
I think 18/19? The oldest video on her channel is from 2013.

Reactions: 1
I wash my cats feeding bowl daily , I also feed, take him to the vet and administer flea /worming treatments as appropriate.
Thatā€™s a lot right there, maybe I could be a vet now , a qualification is only a minor blip , I have a ton of practical experience in feline care šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø thatā€™s got to be enough right ?

• Haha

I thought people generally go back to work after a few days? She can't sort out bits or hang prints in her flat for weeks? I had a delicate foot operation a year and a bit ago and was walking all over the place (with a special horrible shoe to protect it and crutches šŸ˜‚) and decorating my flat a week after. I went back to work with it a week and a half after that. Just what on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 31411

I thought people generally go back to work after a few days? She can't sort out bits or hang prints in her flat for weeks? I had a delicate foot operation a year and a bit ago and was walking all over the place (with a special horrible shoe to protect it and crutches šŸ˜‚) and decorating my flat a week after. I went back to work with it a week and a half after that. Just what on earth.
Yeah but this is Gobby. She is a special entitled snowflake and everything is worse for her.

Reactions: 7
I really donā€™t understand how her mum enables her behaviour! Sheā€™s an absolute mess and itā€™s all down to Jane. I have a chronic back pain condition and I get out and about 200x more than Gabbie, because I have to! My mum (or husband, or any member of my family) would never let me mope around the house, only emerging to go to Starbucks, and do all my bidding! itā€™s scary!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 31411

Her mother is such an enabler!

I'm sure she could have done that herself omg, can she not lift anything now is it too much work šŸ˜‚

Wonder what her mum thinks about helping her move into her millionth home? Regardless of her recovering from her operation, it must be so annoying.

Reactions: 2
Her mother is such an enabler!

I'm sure she could have done that herself omg, can she not lift anything now is it too much work šŸ˜‚

Wonder what her mum thinks about helping her move into her millionth home? Regardless of her recovering from her operation, it must be so annoying.
I always think her mum comes across odd as well. I think they are quite a sheltered family.

Omg I thought Iā€™d rewatch the boob job vlog to see if it was worse. She CONSTANTLY refers to it as ā€˜my operationā€™, like she was having life saving surgery instead of an elective boob job. Iā€™ve never seen a person so determined to make herself seem so hard done to. ā€œThey didnā€™t give me enough painā€ was a personal highlight, when the girl couldnā€™t even say anaesthetist properly. Yes Gabbie, Iā€™m sure these highly trained medical professionals know much less than you.

She pays her I think! Iā€™m sure she has said before she pays her a wage
For what enabling and kissing ass
Whatā€™s the going rate , Jane should ask for a raise itā€™s defo not worth whatever gabby is paying her .

Reactions: 1
ALSO, going on the state of these ā€˜operationā€™ vlogs, imagine what sheā€™ll be like when she has a baby? Itā€™ll be the worst birth known to man and she wonā€™t be able to change a nappy for at least three weeks.

• Haha
ALSO, going on the state of these ā€˜operationā€™ vlogs, imagine what sheā€™ll be like when she has a baby? Itā€™ll be the worst birth known to man and she wonā€™t be able to change a nappy for at least three weeks.
she'll give the baby to her mother and make her bring it up!

....on second thought that'd just create a second gabby and i'm not sure the world is prepared for that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she'll give the baby to her mother and make her bring it up!

....on second thought that'd just create a second gabby and i'm not sure the world is prepared for that
How is this baby going to happen when Gabby canā€™t even talk to someone let alone shag someone šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
There is no way on this earth Gabby could deal with child birth and the recovery afterwards.
And she would also have to learn to put her own recovery and how she is feeling second to a the baby.... like what all parents do:
Something I think she would find extremely difficult. Life wouldnā€™t all be about her.

Gabby, Gabbie, Gabs, Gabbeydodah whatever she calls herself.

Pet peeve is that she corrects people for misspelling her name when itā€™s a nickname sheā€™s given herself šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™ve had 2 kids one emergency c section one forceps. Tore open needed stitches etc etc annoying with kids will understand. Babies just donā€™t arrive via stork šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

She lives in a bubble and has absolutely zero clue of the real world at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.