Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t understand this logic? She’s always SO SET on going against stereotypes but actually in a lot of cases children do like those “stereotypical” toys etc... saying you will make your son do ballet when what if he doesn’t want to? Like logic??? Same as her saying all she’ll dress her daughter up in is dinosaurs etc - no sparkles or unicorns.... like hang on what about giving them both? Then letting them chose 🙄
I got blocked for questioning this. Whether she was basically saying she would force a son to do ballet/dance.

Reactions: 6
I got blocked for questioning this. Whether she was basically saying she would force a son to do ballet/dance.
Yeah I assumed that would be what happened😂 it’s just like yeah that’s great you’re giving them choices but don’t FORCE them to do that? let Them make their own decisions

Reactions: 4
Change of subject ... ;)

Guess what ..... did you know that she doesn’t like the heat!!

she mentions/ whinges about it non stop!!
I mean I don’t deal well with it but don’t let the whole world know about it! - apart from now that is 😅
She needs to try being 8 months pregnant... I’m dying 😂 she needs to just do what she can to keep cool (like buy expensive air con/stain units she can afford...) and get over it!

• Haha
She needs to try being 8 months pregnant... I’m dying [emoji23] she needs to just do what she can to keep cool (like buy expensive air con/stain units she can afford...) and get over it!
Bless you, I was just about to say this! I’m 30 weeks pregnant and live in the Deep South (in the USA) where temps have been 90+ F every single day for the past couple of months. We have regular heat advisories basically cautioning people to stay inside when possible [emoji3062] not to mention my A/C broke down the other day. I thought I was literally going to die [emoji1787]

I so hope, if Gobs ever does follow through with this baby thing, that she’s in her third trimester during the summer months. She can duck right off, as far as I’m concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bless you, I was just about to say this! I’m 30 weeks pregnant and live in the Deep South (in the USA) where temps have been 90+ F every single day for the past couple of months. We have regular heat advisories basically cautioning people to stay inside when possible [emoji3062] not to mention my A/C broke down the other day. I thought I was literally going to die [emoji1787]

I so hope, if Gobs ever does follow through with this baby thing, that she’s in her third trimester during the summer months. She can duck right off, as far as I’m concerned.
That will be hilarious if she is heavily pregnant during the summer...

Reactions: 9

Oh man, I can’t imagine the joy of having AC... that’s just not a thing in the UK. Our houses are built to trap heat cause it’s rarely super hot! 🥵

Me too. It’s the least she deserves 😂 also for the record, I don’t think she would “cope” with pregnant at any time of year.

Reactions: 8
Oh man, I can’t imagine the joy of having AC... that’s just not a thing in the UK. Our houses are built to trap heat cause it’s rarely super hot! 🥵

Me too. It’s the least she deserves 😂 also for the record, I don’t think she would “cope” with pregnant at any time of year.
Oh I 100% agree she defo wouldn't.. she would get everything going and be even more woe is me then normal

Reactions: 1
Oh I 100% agree she defo wouldn't.. she would get everything going and be even more woe is me then normal
And her pregnancy wouldn't be 'normal' she would have some unknown problem that only affects her and means she can't do anything

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it very condescending the way she goes on about having kids. Having a baby is HARD, it’s HARD when you have a partner, friends and family. She’s planning on do it all alone completely alone, with just her mum as her support system. She lives in a bloody dream world that one.

She sounds incredibly immature on this subject. As if it’s something she plans on ordering online and it will show up on her doorsteps. She has no idea of the reality of having and raising a child and no interest it seems to educate herself on it.

Was it last Summer when she was talking about how she wants to BE that size she was X Summer ago and dress in blahblahblah and blah blah blah?

Sorry I can't remember the exact words she uses

Another Summer is almost gone and all Gabs have done is sit in her new apartment painting doors amd walls multiple times 🤷‍♀️

Was it last Summer when she was talking about how she wants to BE that size she was X Summer ago and dress in blahblahblah and blah blah blah?

Sorry I can't remember the exact words she uses

Another Summer is almost gone and all Gabs have done is sit in her new apartment painting doors amd walls multiple times 🤷‍♀️
I bet she’s been eating like crap, too. So many diets and none work (they just don’t long term). She needs to really REALLY want to be whatever size she wants to be, eat healthy, be more active and actually do it. She’s had all those surgeries but she has no willpower to make the effort to stay in shape. I actually feel sad for her.

Reactions: 6
With her body issues there’s no way in hell she’d want to carry a baby!! Excuse for more botched plastic surgery I guess.

I find it very condescending the way she goes on about having kids. Having a baby is HARD, it’s HARD when you have a partner, friends and family. She’s planning on do it all alone completely alone, with just her mum as her support system. She lives in a bloody dream world that one.

I know and how narcissistic, Jane has had her family and she deserves some me time, we all know she will be on call like an unpaid nanny.
I just cannot see Gabby accepting her child as a separate person more an extension of herself,

Yo gobshite yeh gabby I mean you 😂
Imagine pushing something the size of a melon out of something the size of a lemon
If she does get preggers I would pay for the Anaesthetist to be in theatre and dealing with an emergency when she hits 5cm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yo gobshite yeh gabby I mean you 😂
Imagine pushing something the size of a melon out of something the size of a lemon
If she does get preggers I would pay for the Anaesthetist to be in theatre and dealing with an emergency when she hits 5cm
OmG you killed me
It’s exactly what happens !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I get wanting to be a Mum but why would Gabriella want to do it alone at 25 or however old she is? If you're nearing 40 and haven't met the right person I get considering donor sperm and the single parent route.

She's got plenty of time to meet someone. It's not like as soon as she hits 28 or whatever her ovaries will shut down. In the meantime she should consider studying for a qualification, leaving her poorly decorated flat and making some friends...she won't meet someone if she only hangs out with her middle-aged Mum.

• Heart
I don’t understand why she doesn’t have her mum move in with her and split the bills with her just like Jane is clearly doing now?
Probably because her mum doesn't want to, Gabbie seems like the type of person where you need your own space to regain your energy as she is so draining.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she doesn’t do something like an interior design course (whether online or not) and then build a business from that. Although ever changing, she does seem to be able to put together a room (take her bathroom, although I’m unsure on parts of it it still looks nice) and then she would be able to start to design more rooms and actually fulfil a need, rather than just changing each of her 3 rooms constantly just repainting them..

I don’t know why she doesn’t do something like an interior design course (whether online or not) and then build a business from that. Although ever changing, she does seem to be able to put together a room (take her bathroom, although I’m unsure on parts of it it still looks nice) and then she would be able to start to design more rooms and actually fulfil a need, rather than just changing each of her 3 rooms constantly just repainting them..
That’s a brilliant idea but I think she has trouble committing to anything in her life. You have to put in the work and effort. She starts something and then quits soon after. But good idea nonetheless and she should consider it but she would have to also change her attitude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.