Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just not loving herself and her life lately.
That’s all.

For example, the video of her surgery she was always on the verge of crying, even if it was a surgery to fix the inside of her nose.
So something “positive”, if you will.

Ok, I get it that it hurts but not to the point of crying on camera feeling sad for herself.
I don’t know she really really made me sad for her in that video.
Besides we are not supposed to, because it’s life, we are all dealing with life, at different points.
We are supposed to feel compassion and that’s all not sadness.

Back in the days, she was happy showing every bits of her life, partying and going out, not 3 slices of apples and 10 tries of dull and boring paintings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I find it very condescending the way she goes on about having kids. Having a baby is HARD, it’s HARD when you have a partner, friends and family. She’s planning on do it all alone completely alone, with just her mum as her support system. She lives in a bloody dream world that one.

Reactions: 19
She only posts stuff like that to show how woke and liberal and non conforming she is. Shut the duck uuuuuuuup.

Also how many days in a row have we been wearing this granny jumpsuit. She looks so... unkempt. And I dislike her hair.
Please, what’s the point of posting this.
I swear to God, I’m genuinely asking.
“Me sleep” wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Once again, we are not all socially inept. I take great offence being compared to gabby just because I am autistic 😅
Huh? How is it offensive to wonder if someone is autistic? I'm autistic and have done a lot of reading about autism in women. Lucky you if you don't have social difficulties - you're an exception to the rule, I'm afraid.

Reactions: 1
Huh? How is it offensive to wonder if someone is autistic
? I'm autistic and have done a lot of reading about autism in women. Lucky you if you don't have social difficulties - you're an exception to the rule, I'm afraid.
I do have social difficulties but I'm not INEPT. Thought it was a poor choice of word, that's all.
And I don't think its okay to speculate that someone may have a disorder based on watching their YouTube. That's just my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Tattle isn’t about policing each others ‘choice of words’ though @little green ant . That’s actually partly why it was created, because GG were so OTT in that sense

I'm not policing, I literally said I have my own opinion. Opinion i.e. everyone can think differently
You can’t say ‘I don’t like your opinion, stop saying it in that way’ and then in the same breath say HEY WE’RE ALL ALLOWED OUR OWN OPINIONS 😂

Reactions: 5
View attachment 35446

Last sentence.

Just give me five minutes to stop pissing myself laughing.
I also don’t understand this logic? She’s always SO SET on going against stereotypes but actually in a lot of cases children do like those “stereotypical” toys etc... saying you will make your son do ballet when what if he doesn’t want to? Like logic??? Same as her saying all she’ll dress her daughter up in is dinosaurs etc - no sparkles or unicorns.... like hang on what about giving them both? Then letting them chose 🙄

Reactions: 15
As I said last week, if you aren’t a qualified professional who is working with her, you have no business making armchair diagnoses. I’m not here trying to police people’s opinions but playing doctor is very problematic. Reading up on a topic does not make you a professional and does not qualify you to diagnose others.

Reactions: 6
Change of subject ... ;)

Guess what ..... did you know that she doesn’t like the heat!!

she mentions/ whinges about it non stop!!
I mean I don’t deal well with it but don’t let the whole world know about it! - apart from now that is 😅

It's nearly September so she should relax because it will soon be colder. It's not like it's May and still months of heat. The week will probably be the last "warm" week of the season anyway.

Change of subject ... ;)

Guess what ..... did you know that she doesn’t like the heat!!

she mentions/ whinges about it non stop!!
I mean I don’t deal well with it but don’t let the whole world know about it! - apart from now that is 😅
I guess she likes moaning 24/7 about anything and everything, because .... she doesn’t know what else to do/say?

Wait iM so behind she wamts a kid and to do it alone? Shes in a dream world yeah? Im so confussed
Yep and making plans etc...
Good on her but it’s so bizarre how she speaks about it, like an obsession.
Oh and she REALLY doesn’t know what awaits her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.