Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so silly but the way she uses the word ‘obnoxious’ all the time really annoys me, it just doesn’t seem natural, like she’s using word of the day toilet roll and that’s a word she’s learnt 🙈 ah I guess when someone starts to annoy you every little thing gets to you!

Reactions: 14
She lies about the most random things?? Like okay fair enough with the pineapple as it does it everyone but bananas?? Whyyyyy
She probably eats the peel ahahah

i'm kidding but she should reconsider her eating habits. If you eat the same bland things , same taste, same texture, no variety what so ever, your body will get used to it and express in a bad way if you try different things. The must common one is gluten... it will be fun if she eventually as a baby because if she teachs those eating habits to that child, they will have a weight loss surgery by their teens years, just like her...

Reactions: 2
Just clicked on her latest video and within a minute she said she can't lift anything because of the operation she had.

On her nose.

Weeks ago.

Why can't she lift anything...?

She's also painting another bleeping door. I can't stand it more.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought she destroyed her lovely original fireplace to mount the tv? Tv isn't even above it. SMH

Edit to add she has gotten rid of the radiator. that room will be freezing in the winter. Why is she so thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she destroyed her lovely original fireplace to mount the tv? Tv isn't even above it. SMH

Edit to add she has gotten rid of the radiator. that room will be freezing in the winter. Why is she so thick?
But she loves the winter! So it’ll all be ok as she loves the cold! 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she’s ‘prioritising money’ apparently by getting her flooring and kitchen done before the dark wardrobes, and yet she seems to be spending an absolute fortune on F&B paint?! This girl is obsessed, she desperately needs to find a hobby or something (an actual job maybe?!) to get her out of that flat!

Reactions: 13
It really bothers me that she just keeps repainting, redecorating and moving stuff around instead of doing actual stuff that improves her home as a whole. She keeps on mentioning wanting a wooden floor, jeez just crack on with it already and move on from all of the lousy redecoration.

Reactions: 10
20190831_180005.jpg

She literally finishes stuff and starts planning to redo it. 🤦‍♀️ Anyone else would have learnt to stop rushing the painting after repainting the first thing she done.
Bet she gets the wooden floors in and redoes the whole flat.
She really makes these makeovers sound like she's ripping out walls and all when really she's slapping paint on the walls and tidying her mess.

Reactions: 9
Another one I used to watch but then didn’t anymore because she is irritating I can’t relate to her at all. There also seems to be something about her that is very off I can’t quite place what but I always get an uneasy feeling about her.

View attachment 36505
Who else thinks she's went to the mirror to look and see how much weight she's lost after making this life choice? 😂
Oh wow, she exchanged carbs for carbs + sugar, good job Gabbie 🤣 I mean, let’s be serious, yeah it’s a fruit but plenty of other fruit options out there that are actually better for you. She’s addicted to sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those shelves with nail polish look sooooo bad. And in the video you can see they are really wide and empty, so she could put them all together in one single shelf and at least it wouldnt look so terrible.

I dont know it looks so crowded. And that black shelf next to the bed? 😖 terrible idea

Reactions: 10
Those shelves with nail polish look sooooo bad. And in the video you can see they are really wide and empty, so she could put them all together in one single shelf and at least it wouldnt look so terrible.

I dont know it looks so crowded. And that black shelf next to the bed? 😖 terrible idea
I agree. Looks like she has her own mini nail salon in her room. Looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. Looks like she has her own mini nail salon in her room. Looks awful.
Exactly! I have never ever seen anyone doing that in their bedroom. At least not right in front of the bed, under the tv. If i had to look everyday to that it would mess up my ocd tendencies 😂

Most people use their bedroom and shelves to put up books and pictures of their loved ones. In gabbies case you dont see either of those....

• Haha
Screenshot_20190831-190041_Instagram.jpg

The cats fav room is the spare room she uses for dumping stuff in... The room where she doesn't spend any time 😂 That speaks volumes, even the cats trying to get away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.