Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days, the finish on that door is awful.

One day Gabby is going to end up piling so much paint upon paint that those doors will get stuck, trapping her inside the flat. Nobody will notice she's missing for months (as she has no friends) and her decomposing body will be eaten by Rancid Cat.
Don't worry she talks to 3 close friends daily (she said so) so 1 of them will notice she's gone
Yup, I mean her mum

A fly in the flat, eh? I suppose she'll have to move now, right?
The flies are too loud in the flat!
Next the ghost neighbours are having sex too loudly 🤪

Joe Sugg gets stunt cast in Waitress even though he can’t act or sing, while Gabbie who has a much stronger voice than Joe can’t get cast in anything. Or is it she just isn’t trying to get cast in anything because even she knows she wouldn’t be able to handle the physical exertion of a West End show.
How can she get cast, when.she only sings to her cat
She won't even post another YouTube video though you can auto tuned the tit out of videos and her singing videos were so raved about

• Haha
Reactions: 3

One day Gabby is going to end up piling so much paint upon paint that those doors will get stuck, trapping her inside the flat. Nobody will notice she's missing for months (as she has no friends) and her decomposing body will be eaten by Rancid Cat.
I snort laughed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4E0FB602-3C40-42D0-98C5-6BEDA5201025.jpeg

I feel sad for her though.
If amoxicillin, which normally is really efficient for bacteria infection, doesn’t cure her nose, then it must be more serious.
She is not healing from her surgery at all.

Reactions: 1
This is what I have been saying.. she has so many goals for the future, but isn’t doing anything about them now.. also regardless of what she thinks also slating so many musicals here and there on her socials probably won’t do much for her either as it seems she is very set in the musicals she likes (and hates ones with more “pop” music in aka Six)

Look at Broadway and the likes of the casting of Waitress over there, Colleen, Todrick etc.. they all have more of a musical background. even with Joe Sugg being cast over on the west end - he has had the experience of being on tour with Strictly etc so he has that performance down. He has also proved he can train well and can mould into a role.. although she has had opera training and did college courses around that subject, that was X amount of years ago so everything will have changed.🤷🏻‍♀️
She needs to take inspiration from her ex best friend's boyfriend's favourite saying, and do her future self (Futures Elf if you follow the Alfie Deyes thread) a favour and work hard today or whatever it is.

View attachment 34599

I feel sad for her though.
If amoxicillin, which normally is really efficient for bacteria infection, doesn’t cure her nose, then it must be more serious.
She is not healing from her surgery at all.
Thst stuff has made me very bad in the past, it shreds your stomach up 😬 It's strong stuff.

Reactions: 3
It’s her flat so she can do what she likes, I guess, but I’m so glad I don’t have to live with her decor ideas

Reactions: 6
😂 shes getting quicker at wanting to change paint! She must have just finished her bedroom and decided she wants it changed... At least her door lasted a few days!
Screenshot_20190822-181407_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Thank goodness for that day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 shes getting quicker at wanting to change paint! She must have just finished her bedroom and decided she wants it changed... At least her door lasted a few days!View attachment 34865
I find her little drawings so strange can she not

How much do you think she’s spent repainting her rooms at this point? She keeps buying that expensive brand of paint I can’t remember it’s name

Reactions: 6
148AA7BF-F424-4503-A44A-AC0E2F5C913F.png

hahahahaha surely she needs to paint the whole place “sulking room pink” perfect for moody gabs who never leaves the flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she just lecture everyone about how important is to be careful with your money and how her granny taught her how to save up money :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why you’d do this, so many places now colour match and mix to the colour you want for a fraction of the price!!!
Because people are snobs, the same as these YouTuber’s only shopping at Waitrose - they think it makes them more superior to others. Simples.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.