Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don't get her attitude towards having kids either. I am a 27 year old single mum to my 8yo son with autism. This life wasn't chosen I was in a relationship that fell apart when my son was only a few months old and still takes nothing to do with him. I've accepted being a single mum but it's tough especially with a child who has additional needs. I home educate my son and it's draining. Never would I promote this way of life! (although I'm enjoying the ride now,) Sure plenty of children grew up with one parent and turn out OK. I wish I had my dad was a very cruel man. However its hard on the single parent who's left to do absolutely everything while feeling the hugest amount of mum guilt ever... I can't get into a relationship and it kinda boils my blood how blasé she is about it... She has no clue 😔
Oh 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I hope you’ll find some day someone as great as you without being guilty and I think you’re beyond everything a great mum and your son is very lucky to have someone like you.❤

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that finds that insane?
Wtf is more personal that mum /mam / mummy,
There is not one name more personal , you’re the only one that has ever heard her heartbeat from the inside ,

I understand that some mothers are not fit to have kids , and never should have 😐

But the good ones deserve respect ,
carrying and bringing up kids isn’t easy , the good mothers should get all the love and respect they deserve , including being called by their title mum .
Gabby has no respect for her mum period the name is one in a long list , the way she talks to her is so disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have an 11 week old and a very supportive partner. My baby is generally very easy and happy but it is STILL hard sometimes. I don’t think Gabbie realises the reality of having a baby. I certainly couldn’t do it by myself, the few days after coming out of hospital with a newborn when all you can think is “what have I done?!!” would be very lonely. Single mums are amazing but I don’t think Gabbie is strong enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely am starting to believe that the whole i want a baby by myself and i dont want a relationship is her covering for the fact that she doesnt think that will naturally happen for her. she must see how isolated she is and that people never seem to stick around. I think its a cover as a way of pretending she doesnt want it to happen that way just in case it doesnt.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I don’t understand why she doesn’t invite her Mum to move in. Seems cruel. She demands her Mum visits her all the time and claims she’s her best friend etc. Apparently it’s her mums dream to live in Brighton but she can’t afford it. She has a 2 bed. Seems weird. Maybe her Mum doesn’t want to live with her? Seems the only reason. Like she wants to live in that flat but not with Gabs...

Reactions: 13
Yeah I don’t understand why she doesn’t invite her Mum to move in. Seems cruel. She demands her Mum visits her all the time and claims she’s her best friend etc. Apparently it’s her mums dream to live in Brighton but she can’t afford it. She has a 2 bed. Seems weird. Maybe her Mum doesn’t want to live with her? Seems the only reason. Like she wants to live in that flat but not with Gabs...
Her mum lives with her son and ex husband iirc.

Reactions: 3
I have an 11 week old and a very supportive partner. My baby is generally very easy and happy but it is STILL hard sometimes. I don’t think Gabbie realises the reality of having a baby. I certainly couldn’t do it by myself, the few days after coming out of hospital with a newborn when all you can think is “what have I done?!!” would be very lonely. Single mums are amazing but I don’t think Gabbie is strong enough.
I’m a single mum to 5,I split with dad when I was pregnant with the 5th who’s 4 months old this week! He’s still not even seen his son! It is hard,harder than anyone can imagine and certainly not something you would choose too do 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
1. Her mum/Jane could literally live with her RIGHT NOW since she's always there in Brighton slaving after Gabby. Instead she makes over 3 hours to get to her.

2. She acts like a pubescent child with all this "relationships are drama". No sweetie, you are drama. Relationships are hard work but worth it.

3. She could legit go to any of these places this year. She should of added her top place she'd like to travel to "outside my flat".

4. Hundreds of videos posted that show her negative. But don't worry guys that's bs. (SURE JAN)

5. NONE of these things are happening in 5 years. None.
She’d like to have found a diet she could stick to
She’d like to find a friend /bf that could actually put up with her
She’d like to pick some things for her flat that she isn’t gonna change soon
She would like to find some content that’s actually Interesting
I have a feeling it’s gonna take longer than five years tho and possibly a personality transplant.

Reactions: 7
She’d like to have found a diet she could stick to
She’d like to find a friend /bf that could actually put up with her
She’d like to pick some things for her flat that she isn’t gonna change soon
She would like to find some content that’s actually Interesting
I have a feeling it’s gonna take longer than five years tho and possibly a personality transplant.
AMEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Side comment: all you single mums thank you for sharing the reality of raising a child on your own xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I guess a part where you can just be the grouchy old lady on stage. Like with a broom or something, not necessarily a witch. Like a mean old woman with maybe one line or two
20190820_003518.jpg

Okiee edit
Why do I know gabs so well...she wants to play the witch
20190820_003752.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Joe Sugg has just revealed he’s got a part in the musical Waitress in the west end. Wonder how Gabbie feels about that, bet she’s seething!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.