Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is that hard for her ?
Taking a picture of herself sleeping and ill wow.Also wtf with this upper lip.The gap between her nose and upper lip is swollen.

Reactions: 4
How is she always sick???
I mean, she doesn't take the public transport , doesn't go to a job.. Doesn't really see any one! Where's all the germs, viruses, baterials from??

Does lying on couch all day actually breeds some crazy ass baterials

View attachment 33128
Why post a photo when you’re ‘ill’ - such attention seeking. She would never cope with a real job, nor would most other YouTubers.

Reactions: 10
She’s insufferable. She says her grandma taught her how to save up. She wastes money left right and centre, she is terrible with money and worst of all is careless

Reactions: 1
4C159EC2-0DED-46D9-99EB-8BB0E13ED793.jpeg
So she wants kids « on her own » iirc and if she is ill how will she cope?!
Even ill, I take paracetamol and brave the illness to look after my kids.
I don’t have my mother near me to look after me.🤷🏻‍♀️
She is acting like a child tbh, on IG.

Reactions: 8
Why have you got to be in a dressing gown and sleeping because your nose is blocked wtf , people have sinus infections every day
A friend of mine has severe allergies and her eyes puff , sneezing , wheezing sometimes she can’t take weeks off work wtf
Get on with it you whinging little cow and clean your carpet you skank

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why have you got to be in a dressing gown and sleeping because your nose is blocked wtf , people have sinus infections every day
A friend of mine has severe allergies and her eyes puff , sneezing , wheezing sometimes she can’t take weeks off work wtf
Get on with it you whinging little cow and clean your carpet you skank
I assume that your friend doesn’t have the choice to stay at home in a dressing gown, like our princess.
She has to wake up and earn money.
Gabbie is OTT.

Reactions: 3
How is she always sick???
I mean, she doesn't take the public transport , doesn't go to a job.. Doesn't really see any one! Where's all the germs, viruses, baterials from??

Does lying on couch all day actually breeds some crazy ass baterials

View attachment 33128
That story caption reads like an entry from an 8 year old’s diary. She needs to grow up and deal with the real world without being mummied 24/7.

Reactions: 1
Gabbie is missing out on so much just stuck in her flat, endlessly scrolling the internet for more crap to buy, watching Netflix.... Is this really what she aspires to for the rest of her life? She may be earning the money (at this point I’m not sure how), but she literally has no life. I truly believe she’d be happier going out to work every day, regardless of the job. It would stop her being so self-obsessed.

Reactions: 7
Gabbie is missing out on so much just stuck in her flat, endlessly scrolling the internet for more crap to buy, watching Netflix.... Is this really what she aspires to for the rest of her life? She may be earning the money (at this point I’m not sure how), but she literally has no life. I truly believe she’d be happier going out to work every day, regardless of the job. It would stop her being so self-obsessed.
What's infuriating is she could be getting so many amazing opportunities (not deserved at all) but turning them down because she wants to stay in with her cat... so sad! I hope she doesnt look back with regret....

Reactions: 4
She wont be getting any opportunities since she slagged off her management on Twitter about how shes mid switching because theyve just stopped trying (which was obviously swiftly deleted). Anyone able to screenshot it?

Reactions: 9
Life is that hard for her ?
Taking a picture of herself sleeping and ill wow.Also wtf with this upper lip.The gap between her nose and upper lip is swollen.
I feel really sorry for her when I watch her videos. She has no social life, no friends. Her mum seems to be her only friend. As someone said before, she always is so fixated on a "new flat" or "new furniture" just to fill her life. So what's next after this flat gets renovated? Another flat? I'm not being flippant either, I genuinely can't see how she can fill her days after renovating this flat...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.