Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or move back up north!! Not saying it’s not hot here but it’s usually 3-4 degrees cooler than anywhere down south. Does anyone know why she is still in Brighton?

Reactions: 5
Or move back up north!! Not saying it’s not hot here but it’s usually 3-4 degrees cooler than anywhere down south. Does anyone know why she is still in Brighton?
For other people to think she is cool and successful I think!

Reactions: 6
I wager within 3 years she will be back up north. She could buy a lovely house for the price of that flat.
No way - 2 years max. With each year she has lived in Brighton she has gotten fatter, lonelier and more depressed than ever. She will be back home in Sheffield by the end of next year I'm certain.

Reactions: 9
If she became the "skinny legend" she yearns to be. She wouldn't be tweeting this
100% agree....

Her latest insta story.. if I paint my nail snowy white will the snow come... fu#k off you idiot I'm guessing in August no it bloody wont!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get her at all, I can understand people moving away from family for work or their husbands work , or if you have an unbearable mother/mother in law etc ,
Gabby is close to her mum so what’s the point of living far away from your support system it makes no sense .

Reactions: 15
As if we didn’t have enough proof that she can’t make up her mind for more than 10 seconds...
She painted her nails white this morning and has now painted them red 😂😂😂
How can someone be THAT indecisive?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if we didn’t have enough proof that she can’t make up her mind for more than 10 seconds...
Let alone the constant changing of the color of her hair 🙄.
She is sooo rude.I can’t.

Reactions: 1
It's not even being indecisive, it's just being so damn bored from having absolutely nothing going on in your life

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it has anything to do with her changing her mind, I think it’s because she has duck all else to do day in day out, so she obsesses over those small things. That’s all she has going on in her life.

Reactions: 7
"I'm not wearing foundation these days and I love it" i.e. shower me in compliments about my skin.
Oh f off gabbie! Well done for finding the right lighting as you definitely look a bit more crap without that... I hate how people look so different irl

Reactions: 6
What is she DOING to that orange room? She wants to change the lights AND chairs! She’s so indecisive it makes me sick

Reactions: 2
How is she always sick???
I mean, she doesn't take the public transport , doesn't go to a job.. Doesn't really see any one! Where's all the germs, viruses, baterials from??

Does lying on couch all day actually breeds some crazy ass baterials

20190813_205913.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm creased at her paying that amount for a Caesar salad. Even if it were 5 times the size it would still be a rip off. What a lazy cow.

Here you go Gabs, £2 from Waitrose. I'm sure there's a Youtube tutorial on how to open the bags.

1565703569546.png

Glad that more people are speaking up about her whiny comments about the weather, even if she does throw shade and then block them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.