Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby has always hated being seen in full shot if she’s not the one to manipulate the angles. As soon as she realises she’s on camera, she gets awkward then hide behind something or a person if possible.

Look at her body language:

And we have this infamous photoshop:

50D67BA6-AE6B-450B-86C2-F3149B247C37.gif

Here she is, controlling the angles:

4F2FC0BC-6972-48E9-ADCE-712368F12BB7.jpeg

And in full shot taken by someone else:

C00D25BB-67AF-4532-A3F3-E4ADC3CE3B52.jpeg

She just hates the fact that she’s not bird boned and petite like Zoella. She hates that she’s average height, if not tall, and more broad built. There’s nothing wrong with that but she needs to realise that no amount of diet or surgery will change her entire body like that. Embrace youself, girl.

0B8C4444-3E7B-4449-88A0-7964FC9F97E0.png

Yes, she’s wearing heels but Zoe was wearing heels too.

4116DCD8-4A99-421B-9318-978B04224FE4.jpeg

I remember a full shot of Gab that George took last year, I’ll post it if I find it lol

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Gabby has always hated being seen in full shot if she’s not the one to manipulate the angles. As soon as she realises she’s on camera, she gets awkward then hide behind something or a person if possible.

Look at her body language:

And we have this infamous photoshop:

View attachment 212421

Here she is, controlling the angles:

View attachment 212412

And in full shot taken by someone else:

View attachment 212413

She just hates the fact that she’s not bird boned and petite like Zoella. She hates that she’s average height, if not tall, and more broad built. There’s nothing wrong with that but she needs to realise that no amount of diet or surgery will change her entire body like that. Embrace youself, girl.

View attachment 212415

Yes, she’s wearing heels but Zoe was wearing heels too.

View attachment 212416

I remember a full shot of Gab that George took last year, I’ll post it if I find it lol
where was she in that last picture? She genuinely looks great there, maybe a bit tense but her posture looks great and she’s dressed well

Reactions: 32
How hard would it be to copy and paste “thank you” to those offering advice. She’s such an entitled twit.

Reactions: 10
Her life is just a vicious cycle at this point. She will never find happiness until she sorts her bleeping head out and realises she is the root of all her issues.

Reactions: 9
Pleeeease @lira and I don’t want her to come to Manchester 😂
Not sure what this is referring to but I don't want her near me either 😭😂 and imo that's rude of her to ask what the nice parts of Manchester are, why doesn't she just outright say, "which parts of Manchester has a Starbs where I won't bump into foreign men wearing backpacks."
Also sorry if I misinterpreted that Zoe clip, I don't dislike Zoe, I don't even know the woman personally 😂 probably just read too much into that glance at Gabby and then back to Alfie 🤷🏾‍♀️

where was she in that last picture? She genuinely looks great there, maybe a bit tense but her posture looks great and she’s dressed well
I was thinking the same! She's evidently bottom heavy/pear shaped which she hates, but I think she looks good and just needs to own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure what this is referring to but I don't want her near me either 😭😂 and imo that's rude of her to ask what the nice parts of Manchester are, why doesn't she just outright say, "which parts of Manchester has a Starbs where I won't bump into foreign men wearing backpacks."
🤷🏾‍♀️
I just remembered you saying you live in Manc too! I feel like she would live in town or maybe Didsbury idk?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
not sure! but it definitely was during her Zoella days. tense AF because people are seeing her in full length lol

also, found the photos! they are from last year. she doesn’t even look terrible but people get a shock because she edits herself into oblivion on Insta. chileee!

the first one is funny, it was taken on her birthday last year and she said she was spending it with her boyfriend but look at the caption 😆 she was with Jane! she then demanded they untagged her and she came up with the bullshit excuse that her boyfriend was playing cricket that day 🥴
762462C6-C757-441C-8E8A-1D7BF52006CE.jpeg

94225DAA-F3E3-4DF7-964E-57A437F58DE9.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Fairly convinced that she wants to live in Manchester because Polly lives there

Reactions: 12
Is this so she can move to Manchester? 🤔
What does nice parts even mean? Is she asking for visually pleasing areas? Parts with nice restaurants and cafes and activities? Areas with nicer homes to live in? Neighborhoods that have interesting cultural activity options? Nice areas to take Instagram photos? Where the nicest Starbucks is??

Someone will probably tell me that we musn't judge people too hard for not reading a lot but it's high time she picked up a bleeping book. For her age, this lack of articulation and eloquence is embarrassing.

Reactions: 31
not sure! but it definitely was during her Zoella days. tense AF because people are seeing her in full length lol

also, found the photos! they are from last year. she doesn’t even look terrible but people get a shock because she edits herself into oblivion on Insta. chileee!

the first one is funny, it was taken on her birthday last year and she said she was spending it with her boyfriend but look at the caption 😆 she was with Jane! she then demanded they untagged her and she came up with the bullshit excuse that her boyfriend was playing cricket that day 🥴
View attachment 212498
View attachment 212499
These are shocking, for exactly the reason you said - the angles and the photoshop on social media. She’s also wearing the most unflattering outfit possible for her body in the first pic - baggy crop tops over her botched boob job are NOT her friend, and neither is straight hair pulled away from her face.

This probably sounds quite negative but I am now of the opinion she will never change. She will never wake up, question herself, improve herself, make the right choices, accept her body and learn to love it. Being on the internet has done a HUGE number on her. The fawning minions have enabled her into a state of arrested development, and Jane has helped them.

Her life is only going to get sadder from here on out. She’s going to keep making stupid decisions until the money runs out, and then she’ll be back with Jane, living like a hermit.

Reactions: 16
There is nothing wrong with how she looks... she jus isn’t the petit woman she wants to be, and she pretends to be it on insta and then struggles when people see her in real life. Hence why she’s never really gone to events or done meet-ups, why she would never do tv (that and her vocab).
Manchester is definitely a main focus of the north, like someone said a bit like a second London... there’s loads of really quirky bits and I noticed lots of people saying Didsbury to her. My uni friend lives there and I’ve been to visit a few times (I’m from Sheffield... not Barnsley but actual Sheffield lol) and it’s a fab place. Very hip, lots of independent places like cool cafes and bars and shops... it’d be wasted on her!

Reactions: 17

View attachment 212498
View attachment 212499
how do you know she demanded to be un-tagged (I wouldn’t put it past her just curious how you know haha)

Reactions: 4
What she means by nice areas is:
- Uber Eats delivers
- Deliveroo also delivers, a girl needs options y'all
- A Tesco and an M&S in equal walking distance from where she will live, despite the fact that she will get a taxi there
- A Starbucks that she can spend 8 hours in
- Close enough to the hustle and bustle that she can get a taxi at any time of day, without a wait
- Near a Pret incase the water gets turned off again
- Near a Post Office depot that she can accuse of stealing all of her non-existent PR
- More old people than young people, so she can't get photographed out in the wild
- Preferably she's wanting people to name a nice block of flats, so she has an excuse to not let Nelly out
- Must be the hottest place in Manchester, so she can continue to witch and moan about how she has it sew much worse than everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’d say a good 95% of instagram photos from young women are posed within an inch of their life to make themselves look thinner etc.

Gabby’s is very extreme though looking at her candidly.

it is sad though, because who looking at them actually cares? Who exactly is she manipulating herself for?

Reactions: 5
What she means by nice areas is:
- Uber Eats delivers
- Deliveroo also delivers, a girl needs options y'all
- A Tesco and an M&S in equal walking distance from where she will live, despite the fact that she will get a taxi there
- A Starbucks that she can spend 8 hours in
- Close enough to the hustle and bustle that she can get a taxi at any time of day, without a wait
- Near a Pret incase the water gets turned off again
- Near a Post Office depot that she can accuse of stealing all of her non-existent PR
- More old people than young people, so she can't get photographed out in the wild
- Preferably she's wanting people to name a nice block of flats, so she has an excuse to not let Nelly out
- Must be the hottest place in Manchester, so she can continue to witch and moan about how she has it sew much worse than everyone else
Your posts are always spot on 😂

Reactions: 3
Being on the internet has done a HUGE number on her. The fawning minions have enabled her into a state of arrested development, and Jane has helped them.

Her life is only going to get sadder from here on out. She’s going to keep making stupid decisions until the money runs out, and then she’ll be back with Jane, living like a hermit.
I think I agree

Reactions: 2
how do you know she demanded to be un-tagged (I wouldn’t put it past her just curious how you know haha)
iirc someone messaged the person and they said they felt bad because Gabby got upset about being tagged and told them to untag. she was being nice irl but isn’t afraid to get gobby online 🥴 I could be misremembering though but that picture isn’t in her tags anymore lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.