Gabriella Lindley #15 She's a phoney, She's a fake, Jaw as sharp as a Jaffa Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit confused.. I don’t see Zoe laughing at her for standing behind the door? 😂
It’s funny how a short clip of something compared to the whole thing can be interpreted in a totally different way. I find it really annoying when people do that just to throw someone under the bus because they don’t like them. In this case Zoe. It’s clear when you watch the whole thing that she’s still laughing from Alfie jumping out on her and grabbing her, and it’s nothing to do with Gabby trying to hide from the camera and her being spiteful.

Reactions: 37
Because she is that uncomfortable being shown full length on camera. Very sad.
Was she always uncomfortable? I never watched her years ago. I assumed she would have been comfortable around the camera given what she does for a job.

Reactions: 2
Was she always uncomfortable? I never watched her years ago. I assumed she would have been comfortable around the camera given what she does for a job.
I think so, if she can control exactly what she shows of herself (her face mostly) she seems ok but she can't control what others film so often hid.

Found it lads, took about 20 minutes of intense stalking, it’s about 2:45 into the video I think

Seeing how quick she was to hide from the camera was sad, I think everyone here was rooting for her to overcome her body image issues and 6 years later she’s only gotten worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I think so, if she can control exactly what she shows of herself (her face mostly) she seems ok but she can't control what others film so often hid.
That must be difficult for her. She really just looks like a normal, lovely looking girl in that video so it’s sad that she felt so self conscious about herself even there.

Reactions: 14
I agree with some posters above, that clip is referenced all the time to try and say what a witch Zoe is, but if you actually watch it, she's looking at Alfie the whole time and laughing from when he scared her, it doesn't even look like she's even realised yet that Gabby has gone behind the door and that it could be because she's uncomfortable.

Reactions: 15
There’s another vlog and they are at Alfie’s old flat, before he moved in with Zoe. Everyone is standing in the kitchen and gob just goes to stand in the hallway. Comes in and out the room a few times when she thinks people have stopped filming, it’s quite depressing to watch! She really wanted to be Zoe’s pal so she clearly did lots of things she didn’t enjoy, just to be there with her. Sad, Zoe is a horrible person and not someone I’d want to be around 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t think everyone wants to use her as a friend for views like she thinks they do. I think she genuinely deep down thinks she’s not worthy of friends and doesn’t know how to be one herself. Relationships aren’t black and white, nor are they about girly fun sleep overs, giggly text messsges and doing each other’s makeup when you get to be an adult. There’s give and take, there’s learning that not everything revolves around you, there’s times when you can be a better person and times when you friends can too.. you have to accept they have other friends.. their own families, jobs, lives, and learn to communicate. This is what Gabby hasn’t learnt. She just isn’t emotionally mature enough to make deep connections with others, she desperately needs good friends who are honest with her and likewise, realise she sometimes needs to take others opinions on board or agree to disagree. “Besties” don’t always have to be exactly the same Gabby. Until she realises that, she will always be the toxic friend that people drop because it’s just not worth it to pursue, its draining and people learn to set boundaries and let go of people that are emotionally manipulative due to their lack of social/emotional intelligence. The passive aggressive “I have no friends” are one example Gabby. Get off Twitter and ring whatever friend you’re having a dig at and talk to them properly. Go to therapy and talk about how to communicate, write all those negative “I have no friends” thoughts down in a diary instead and reach out to someone who has reached out to you. Everyone needs friends in their life. You don’t have to have a “girl gang” to vlog and be screechy with online, but a couple of good friends you can be really, truly honest and open with are worth their weight in gold. Not everyone’s a hater or a bully, there are great people out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nobody can blame Alfie for not knowing that a youtuber wouldn’t want to be on camera 😂 that’s her own insecurity.

She chose / chooses to put out a highly edited version of herself on her pages, therefore she’s gotta face the repercussions. It’s like Cinzia and Lidia, their bodies aren’t bad in the slightest, but if you edit them one way and film yourself another you’re inviting people to discuss and notice the differences

Reactions: 23
It’s funny how a short clip of something compared to the whole thing can be interpreted in a totally different way. I find it really annoying when people do that just to throw someone under the bus because they don’t like them. In this case Zoe. It’s clear when you watch the whole thing that she’s still laughing from Alfie jumping out on her and grabbing her, and it’s nothing to do with Gabby trying to hide from the camera and her being spiteful.
I completely agree, that’s why I had to post to say I don’t even see Zoe laughing at her! Zoe hasn’t even acknowledged that she’s gone behind the door. I’m not a fan of Zoe but it’s obvious when things like this (Zoe laughing at Gabb) are said just try to find anything to make Zoe look bad when in this case she hasn’t actually done anything

Reactions: 11
A) No one cares
B) Productive use of an hour
C) No one cares
D) Shut the duck up Munchy
E) You like Friends? No way! Are you a Monica? I bet you're totally a Monica!!!!View attachment 209467
An hour. Compiling a list of tv she likes to binge on took her an hour.

Wtf.

Her hair is so thin and flat, it really makes her face look bigger imo.

Edit: she explained why she didn’t add PLL, just posted a screenshot :)
View attachment 209495
And now she informs us that she re watches tv shows over and over

Holy hell. No wonder her life is a stagnant mess.

Is that... Judge Rinder? 🧐 If not, who?!
Prince william? 🤴

could also be too much fat in the diet! This poor cat 😩
Kidneys not working properly but they're fine.

Idiot.

Change his diet now and stop over feeding him before you put the poor little fu*ker in an early grave. And play with him or walk him. Poor nelly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s dropped pretty little liars altogether.. is that cos it was also Lucy and Lydias fave? lol

Reactions: 2
Is this so she can move to Manchester? 🤔
...so she knows literally nothing about Manchester but is planning to move there? Wtf.

Someone telling her where cute cafes and vintage places are is ridiculous. She just wants Starbucks and ASOS. No Gob. At least visit and scout out places to live yourself.

Reactions: 41
Manchester seems like the second London or something, lots of influencers/fashion bloggers live there. Personally don’t know that much about it and I’ve never been there but it seems to be popping so no wonder she wants to move there

Reactions: 8
What is her sudden obsession with Manchester when she's never so much as mentioned it. Who's she trying to creep up on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.