Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
You do (need it to be urgent sometimes)* so you can get treatment (they can remove tissue during the laparoscopy and also do biopsies just to double check that it's not malignant) but you don't have to wait for any kind of a flare like they're suggesting she has to, hence definitely not that.
Anything flare related that can't be seen on a scan mostly ends up being something digestive related
Yes I know that but that’s what I meant, why is she so special that she’d have to wait to be i pain to get surgery immediately rather than just having it like most people do if that’s what they suspect it is

Reactions: 1

Emmalj44

If you look on page 35 and 39 they’re both posted on there. Basically just called her out for her “social distancing” tweets. A girl was agreeing with her and then she agreed with me, obviously not knowing I was talking about gobshite 😂
Thank you ☺

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if Instagram is having some kind of glitch? Cos I’ve never spoken about George’s girlfriend on here and you wouldn’t be able to find my user on there but I looked at her account and I’m blocked? Also earlier I noticed I’m blocked by someone I’ve never met before too so I think some kind of bug is happening or something?
Had you viewed her story? She was blocking everyone that had viewed her story from what I read?

PurpleBroccoliBetch

I’m bored, in bed with tonsillitis, and I’m skimming through her vlogs trying to find the Kit Kat incident. And she’s not giving us anything today, so here’s a few wtf moments so far:

• buys a tumble dryer and has nowhere to put it. Says she’s going to keep it in her bedroom. 31/8/14
  • Why has she got a kids pink black board easel? 1/9/14
  • Says she gets full really really easily and she’s not too sure why. She thinks it’s because she was busy moving and her stomach has shrunk. Asks viewers if that’s normal. ( Not because of your gastric sleeve then Gobbie? ) 7/9/14
  • Gets her mum to drive five hours to ‘sort the Sky men out’. 8/9/14
  • ‘Exercises’ on pink treadmill, fully clothed in fancy blouse.10/9/14
  • Went to Zoe’s, and Niomi was there. Says she felt sad and came home early. Obvs felt awkward and jealous that she didn’t have Zoe’s full attention. 14/9/14
  • Says she’s going home to give her mum a break from funeral stuff. Gets her mum to drive the ten hour round trip. 19/9/14
  • She goes to dinner with Estee and Amelia in London. She has toast and jam whilst they eat normal meals. 26/9/14
  • Zoe’s dad calls her a deaf dickhead at Zoe’s beauty launch party lol. 26/9/14

Need a break now, I’ll see how far I get.
what video is this do you have a link please?

Alexi92

George’s girlfriend has blocked me, which proves she reads here. And then went to the trouble of hunting me down on Instagram. I commented on their relationship a few pages back. Surprisingly, I haven’t been blocked by Gobbie or George yet.
Have you viewed her IG stories? She might block people from that. Or do you have the same name on IG?

Cao97x

Chatty Member
How is she so unaware?! The irony... THIS, this is the exact reason why no one wants to be friends with you gobs. Who calls out their mates on social media? If you've got an issue take it up with them rather than through passive aggressive tweets. Grow up girl.

I love polly she's one of my favourite people to follow I NEED to know what this was about
I love her too haha, her Instagram stories are my favourites to watch