Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albi

VIP Member
Firmly agree @Celery16 - Nobody would care but she has to try and pretend she's some supermodel.. sadly, candid pics and screenshots don't lie

Thought I should add a clock screenshot for anyone who just saw the thumbnail etc and thought "wait.. but they are in sync?"
Thanks for the avatar pic 😜

Hope you don’t mind me using it lol it was too perfect to resist 😊

Reactions: 2

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Just been listening to the Wicked soundtrack and noticed she’s not covering no good deed.... can you imagine that cover

Of all the things people have suggested she has, autism is probably the furthest from being 'nonsense' actually. A few people on here who have autistic relatives/children/work with people with autism have said they see it in her. She doesn't tick all the boxes for half the things she self-diagnoses either - that's literally why we're always talking about them. I would be really happy for her to seek autism assessments, it's a challenging and hard life when you're autistic and undiagnosed. We also don't like to call autism 'mental disorder', it's a type of neurodiversity.

This is all redundant because she would never seek out autism assessments as it's not glamorous/something that would attract her loads of attention e.g. you don't need surgery or a stay in hospital for it.
I don’t think she’s autistic, I think she has a personality disorder, and bipolar disorder. My mother has this and I can see the similarities.

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
So just watched the vlog let me get this right if she gets pains again she can just call the surgeon who will do the surgery asap even though what she has cant be seen on a scan and he just thinks he knows what it is 😂😂😂😂.
It’s exactly like the lies that those compulsive liars at school used to make.

When they were, like, 10.

mindlessness

VIP Member
How old is she again? She already looks like she's caught up with Zoe, and Zoe herself looks like a badly aged 40 year old. Personality and weight issues aside, her face looked so much better during her college days. Fresh, natural and youthful. Now she just looks like she's constantly smelling 💩 - probably because she actually is.
I want to say 26? I think? Now emotionally/maturity wise...

Celery16

VIP Member
Same name. I’ve been waiting to be blocked for ages lol.
I’d love to know what she thinks of Gobbie.

teeeny

I corrected myself after my initial post to say 'MRI'. A MRI can detect where filler has migrated too. Sometimes decades after it has initially been administered. There is a stark difference on an MRI between fat and HA filler.

You will hear patients coming back again and again saying that the filler has 'dissolved' when actually it has just migrated. It's why patients faces change considerably and sometimes move 'outwards' after decades of treatment. The only way to fix this is to administer Hyaluronidase but even then, without an MRI to pinpoint the location of the migrated filler, it's not a catch all and the patient is likely to live with the effects of filler longterm which sometimes means a disfigured face depending on the amount of filler administered over the years.

I would just like to warm everyone on this thread that having filler should be done by a doctor & should be treated with the same thought process and weight as though it is a permanent change. It should not be administered by someone who has completed an 'Advanced Course' in Cosmetic Injection alone.

The best example of bad filler is an account on Instagram called, 'dervfilla'. This is the perfect example of a midwife who has picked up a course in cosmetic injection due to being greedy and obviously doesn't know how to administer it correctly nor tell the patient when they have had enough. I have reversed some of her work in the past 18 months.

Wow what an interesting read! Are u from ni? I actually follow dervfilla if it’s the same girl and liked some of her work but I’m looking at it in a different way now

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I think jane is happy that gabby was able to employ her mum and she could leave a job she hated and basically have early retirement. Plus she gets to stay in Brighton for free a bit like a mini holiday and gabby pays 4 their trips away.
How do we know she employs/pays her mum?

Reactions: 1

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Yes I know that but that’s what I meant, why is she so special that she’d have to wait to be i pain to get surgery immediately rather than just having it like most people do if that’s what they suspect it is
Must have read wrong, my apologies!
Maybe getting the surgery is too spenny right now 😂

Caramel Latte

Won’t lie to you lads, I use my twitter as an online diary to talk about poor mental health. I find it easier than reaching out directly to my friends and I just do it so I can shout how I’m feeling into the void. However, 1) has this girl heard of content warnings and 2) I have like 100 followers, most of whom I don’t interact with lol
Same😅

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
This woman is a hoarder herself so she was upset that Gabbie was slating hoarders without understanding the issue. Here's gab's video:

But when I was looking for that video I found this one... Omg the state of her bed from the tan, her house is a tip, her overall attitude...just watch it and see what I mean:
wait....did you just call me a hoarder?!? 😂😂

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
Had you viewed her story? She was blocking everyone that had viewed her story from what I read?
i’ve got the “no posts yet” too and i didn’t even know her name til just now. maybe she’s just deleted everything off her profile

Albi

VIP Member
SAME. I'm confused, is it an album of her singing covers? Literally noone wants that. If she wrote her own music and it was good then fair enough but what's the point in an album of covers, noone cares.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that S.A.D was largely linked to lack of sun and lack of vitamin D etc. Which is why people who suffer use light boxes. She can't just claim to have S.A.D but the opposite way round, that's bullshit right? Or have I misunderstood it?
I bet some of her deluded minions would buy her “album“. Some might buy It just to support her, even if they‘re not a fan of her singing. It never fails to amaze me what some people will throw their money at. I think they must have more money than sense!