Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabs is so NOT ready for kids. I honestly can't imagine how she'd handle a child. Every time she's spoke about it she makes it sound like they're little dolls you can just dress up and accessorize, and that's just so far from the truth.

Reactions: 26
Oh look another starbucks 🙄 and I’m sorry but that is gross letting Nellie lick the cup she’s still drinking from 🤢
Yes, poor Nelly. She's going to give him worms. 🐛🦠🦠🐛

His girlfriends body language is a bit off there. I think he is probably more into her than she is him. He is punching above his weight.
Guys are almost always more keen at the start. But in this case... I'd say run. Imagine going round for Christmas at theirs. Actually, if gabs no longer goes home for the holidays maybe it's alright.

His girlfriends body language is a bit off there. I think he is probably more into her than she is him. He is punching above his weight.
Guys are almost always more keen at the start. But in this case... I'd say run. Imagine going round for Christmas at theirs. Actually, if gabs no longer goes home for the holidays maybe it's alright.
tbf I’ve shared a bed with my girlfriends, but only when they’ve had a one bed place or room and there’s nowhere else to sleep. But this is with people I’ve know for years. I’ve shared with family too but not parents.
Gabs does this as a first choice though...imagine if you stay over and wake up with her in the bed with you when she went to sleep in her own bed, in her own room.

Give people some space gabby! They're less likely to run away if they don't feel trapped.

Ok, all caught up. To conclude, unless all her hair fell out overnight then it's fine. Stop complaining and wait for it to grow out. Or buy a few wigs, they're really great these days and her old idol Kylie has many if she needs inspo.

Nelly is more like to give birth to a human than she is.

Ffs, cut your old man some slack. Don't get on atm? Hokey dokey then just be civil, and stick to neutral topics like, the weather. For your other family members sake. Yanno Gabby, behaving like an adult. Or just employ the whole #bekin d shizz you're forever banging on about, It works both ways hun.

She clashes with her father due go them having similar personalities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
As George’s girlfriend is relatively ‘normal’ do you think she’s only dating George as a rebound? or maybe she’s flattered that she’s receiving attention from a saddo which is good for her ego?

Reactions: 7
What is Gabbie gonna do when her kids call her out for being toxic, bc there's no doubt they will eventually if she goes on living this victims lifestyle. Is she gonna cut them off too?

Reactions: 28
The last thing Gabby needs is a baby, she wants kids because she’s thinking she will have someone that loves her, but we’ve seen these situations play out in real life, the kids get fucked up because their parents cared more about the appearance of being a parent than they do about actually parenting, Joan Crawford comes to mind.
I’m terrified that she’s so desperate to be loved that she will get a sperm donor so she can have a baby. Gabby if you’re reading this, rent before you buy, all you have to do is babysit for a day and you’ll be done with this idea that you want to be a single-mum.

Reactions: 25
The scary thing is is that she actually believes she’s ready for a child! That’s worrying. She clearly can’t see her mental state for what it is and obviously thinks having a baby will give her a purpose. She has a hell of a lot of growing up to do before she could even consider having a child.

Reactions: 31
Again, nelly is more likely to birth a human child than Gabby is currently.

As George’s girlfriend is relatively ‘normal’ do you think she’s only dating George as a rebound? or maybe she’s flattered that she’s receiving attention from a saddo which is good for her ego?
Hope it's the real deal and leads to marriage and babies which are the apple of their paternal grandfather's eye. Gabby will be sew happy for them!

Reactions: 20
Talking of being creepily close to people she barely knows, anybody remember the party at Hobbie’s house she went to where, without asking, she used Adam Waithe’s toothbrush the next day and he was disgusted and confused? Like, why would you do that?! Girl has no boundaries.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
That is just awful manners, I can't even explain it with social awkwardness? Why would she use someone else's toothbrush, that's nauseating.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Talking of being creepily close to people she barely knows, anybody remember the party at Hobbie’s house she went to where, without asking, she used Adam Waithe’s toothbrush the next day and he was disgusted and confused? Like, why would you do that?! Girl has no boundaries.
No way! Is it from a vlog?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t even think her dad is that bad. Sure h as some questionable opinions but you can still love and care about someone when you don’t agree with their views. I have clashed with my dad so many times over political opinion but he’s still my dad.

Didnt he tweet her recently when she posted something about having no friends saying that it was the same for him and just how much he valued Jane friendship from the moment they met?
He has always been there to help her with her moves despite living frickin hours away.

I really think she’s decided to ‘cut him out’ and publicly blast him for no reason that warrants that reaction.
Her choice though I guess... she jneeds to shut up and get on with her life if that is the case but we all know how she lingers and longs for previous pals so no chance of that anytime soon. Such a bitter bitter person.

Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t even think her dad is that bad. Sure h as some questionable opinions but you can still love and care about someone when you don’t agree with their views. I have clashed with my dad so many times over political opinion but he’s still my dad.

Didnt he tweet her recently when she posted something about having no friends saying that it was the same for him and just how much he valued Jane friendship from the moment they met?
He has always been there to help her with her moves despite living frickin hours away.

I really think she’s decided to ‘cut him out’ and publicly blast him for no reason that warrants that reaction.
Her choice though I guess... she jneeds to shut up and get on with her life if that is the case but we all know how she lingers and longs for previous pals so no chance of that anytime soon. Such a bitter bitter person.
I think he’s gone for tough love with her and she’s angry and doesn’t want to listen. Think about how she reacted to that therapist for example, it’s very similar.

I totally agree with the previous poster who said she’s not ready to be a parent. I don’t think she would be anywhere near ready to deal with a tantrumming toddler. I take my hat off to single parents, that must be a tough gig and she is kidding herself if she thinks she would enjoy it.

Reactions: 29

Gabby considers anyone that doesn’t agree with her “toxic” I think her dad probably didn’t baby her like Jane and he probably gave her the “buck up” talk a lot when she was growing up, I think it’s really crappy that she’s publicly shaming him for no foreseen reason, and the fact that she’s doing this to her parent says everything you need to know about her, no wonder she has no friends.

Reactions: 24
I also think she’s embarrassed by her dad’s twitter. I don’t think she disagrees with his right wing racist views as much as she pretends, but she’s very performative, and with everything that’s been going on the last few months, including all the BLM stuff, it’s a bit of a coincidence that she’s cut him out now. He’s not good for her image and career.

Reactions: 21

This is how racists get away with it, look at the first sentence lol. He is 10000% a vile person, he @ Nigel farage for Christ’s sake!
It’s not anything bewildering when people cut off family members.

Reactions: 36
This is how racists get away with it, look at the first sentence lol. He is 10000% a vile person, he @ Nigel farage for Christ’s sake!
It’s not anything bewildering when people cut off family members.
You can call people out and question their opinions and still care about them deeply.

As I said, whilst his views are questionable and she may not agree with them (Although as someone else stated likely agrees with them way more than she makes out in her performative posts), he has always been there for her when she needed his help.

I think you’ve missed the point of my post, I wasn’t saying his views are correct or ok... only that human relationships often aren’t so black and white. Grey areas exist and I think the vast majority of people go through that with family members (particularly of older generations) whose views and political opinions differ to their own

Reactions: 15
I also think she’s embarrassed by her dad’s twitter. I don’t think she disagrees with his right wing racist views as much as she pretends, but she’s very performative, and with everything that’s been going on the last few months, including all the BLM stuff, it’s a bit of a coincidence that she’s cut him out now. He’s not good for her image and career.
That's fair enough imo but she cannot be held responsible from her father's crappy views and opinions. So many people end up suffering their families' racismt, bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia etc. I'm not saying that these people should be tolerated or excused, but if her whole concern was how her father's online presence would reflect on her, that was rather unnecessary. If not, why was she keeping in touch seemingly normally until now? There is either more to the story that we don't know, which is entirely possible, or she's pulling some kind of stunt because she's bored out of her mind and very unhappy with her life as is and thinks the solution is eliminating the easy targets.

In any way, it's entirely her business if she wants to cut ties with a family member but telling people how it's super private but then randomly mentioning about the incident in every social media post is ridiculous. Yes, it is very personal so stick to your word for once and keep it private Gabbie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She'd love being pregnant, you get to the top of the queue for all medical treatments. She'd be going for monitoring every week for a bit of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.