Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely moved back to Brighton to be close to Zoe in hopes they would be friends again. However they haven’t seen each other once in all the years that she’s been moved back. It’s obvious Zoe wants nothing to do with Gabby at all.
I remember in her “honesty” video she accused fans of causing a rift between them but they haven’t been friends for like 6 years, how sad to be planning your entire like around someone who cut you out of their life might want to be friends again.

Reactions: 12
No wonder she’s always in pain.. it’s from eating slightly warm packets of handbag ham 😂 imagine how bad she must smell carrying around opened up packets of ham on the train, ew. If you did that in Australia you’d have a trail of flies following you around also, lol
She probably does have flies following her around tbh, not only does she smell of warm ham, there's also the greasy hair, fishy fingers 🤮 and her rolling around in Nellie's litter.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Scan results will be: guys they couldn’t find anything but another five lead consultants are adamant I have gallstones after listening to my story so another scan booked for the 32nd of July 2050!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She will probably put up an insta story 'confirming' she has gallstones but without actually showing any proof of that. And then will follow up with "guys my pain is sew sew bad and the doctors said I have the worst case of gallstones they've EVER SEEN and so I have to have surgery immediately omg see I told you I wasn't lying!!... Now let's cut to an ad for cat food and showing me painting another wall"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She absolutely moved back to Brighton to be close to Zoe in hopes they would be friends again. However they haven’t seen each other once in all the years that she’s been moved back. It’s obvious Zoe wants nothing to do with Gabby at all.
It is kind of an aggressive play on het part, she's always on standby, watching, waiting and anticipating...

Zoe would probably have rekindled the relationship of Alfie dumped her, but he seemed to have an instant distaine for old Gabs. Zoe chose dicks before chicks.

She might have been better off ditching the pair of them but this ain't her thread so I'll stop now.

If gab wants to attent a party as safely as possible why doesn't she organise one herself? She always waits to be asked to do things / go somewhere etc. People like others to make an effort and not take, take, take ALL the time. Just get a lot of drinks, nibbles, music and put nelly in cattery overnight and go for it. Make things happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"guiiiise, just becosss I've been talking about my scan for sew sew long, doesn't mean I have to tell you the results. It's my life and I'm keeping it private, just like my social life and anything that's not to do with farrow & ball. But I will say that the doctor said he's never seen anything as bad as my results, it's literally the worst thing you can think of. Now here's an ad for my M&S ham."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Zoe chose dicks before chicks.
Zoe chose her boyfriend over a weird friend who got into a very public and unnecessary argument with said boyfriend over something that Gabby was being a hypocrite about (moaning Vessel was all about the money when she does/did profit from Youtube as her main job). I'd 100% do the same tbh! Gabby got cocky thinking she'd be more important to Zoe or that their friendship would withstand her being a dick to her boyfriend on social media? I don't like Alfie at all but on that particular incident Gabby needed taking down a peg and he did that, that's all

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don't see Zoe rekindling friendship with her.
I only watched a couple of old videos of them both and Gabby was behaving like Mark. Gabby is now always sooo moany, sad, in pain etc. probably unable to do the silly "silent laugh" 🤭

Reactions: 16
What if Globs misses the Drs call because she's dragging mismatched furniture around her flat 🙄 Is Jane still with her or has she escaped?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think you might be right!
Amazing how she has so much energy to rearrange her flat every day but not enough to go for a walk, supposedly 🧐
I swear guyz I feel psychic right now 🙄 Also those boxes look just the right height to be used as a loo for her.

A whole 'office' for someone who doesn't even upload weekly on YouTube 😕 my partner and I are still working from home and we're making do with the corner of the dining table and occasionally our sofa when the other is on calls.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Noticed that she's added her management's handle in the description for her normal and home insta pages. Just had a scroll through and shes not on there at all, their feed is full of happy, bright people who are positive, some in the face of adversity. And then there's our gobbles, who has a unique way of victimising herself constantly while never progressing as a human adult. They must just see her as a pay cheque only.

Reactions: 26
Did anyone see this on Twitter? While I follow the news and guidelines I am the first to say I don't know the ins and outs of different masks, I just know I wear my material one when out and about. Seeing as Globby is sew sew allknowing about Covid and calling people out on Twitter 🙄 I thought she would have responded to this 'hater' 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.