Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends on the type of scan I believe; in none of the MRI scans I've gotten was I informed by the technicians but in ultrasound scands, it's usually the doctot who's operating the machine so she would tell me what was going on. I have zero clue what's going on with Gabbie's situation but I doubt we'll have to wait long to find out.

Reactions: 6
So on her stories right now she’s talking about her “suspected gallstones” and she literally starts it by saying she’s in most agony she’s felt for weeks and ends it by saying “long story short I’m not in any pain right now”
Which one is it?!
It doesn’t make sense why she says “the surgeon”? Surely they would have done the scan then referred her to a doctor/consultant if they weren’t there already but not a surgeon if they don’t yet know what’s wrong?

Reactions: 38
I'm not going to lie, her behaviour is atrocious but it's also very worrying. Seeing her unable to keep her story the same is clearly a cry for attention, and so unfortunate that she can't just be honest with her audience or do something with herself. I don't doubt she's in discomfort but to not keep her story the same and most likely need attention is ridiculous. She needs help now, and not for her stomach. Why can't Jane just say something? She must see all this. It must be so frustrating for people who have had gallstones to watch someone cry on their social media for the attention.
She needs friends and a hobby, not the hospital or social media where her only overall interactions are with people who watch her. She also needs therapy to sort out that body dysmorphia of hers. She's not ugly, she's got a decent weight or could at least embrace her body. It's just also odd that she goes from one extreme to the next, clearly having a problem with her physical appearance and being vain and pompous.
Sorry this is a rambly/repeated speech but I get both concerned for her mental health which looks like it's struggling so blatantly with the attention seeking and also for the people who might be impacted from the way she shows her ailments/drug use.
Didn't someone say she faked being seriously ill and then she was found out to be having cosmetic procedures (I read it in a thread a while back)?
It's just frustrating seeing this as I think there are good qualities underneath the (overwhelming) bad qualities and all she needs is a shake and to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
1. Of course her lip fillers were botched the first time just like everything else has done 🙄 just shows she didn’t actually do her research on them
2. She’ll only share her results if it fits in with the lies she been telling
2 is exactly right, why do i get the feeling she is ramping up to go full munchy and the doctors finding nothing and she then embarks on a 'fight to get diagnosed' complete with 'living with chronic pain' videos

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Regarding the photo of her before and after 'botched' lips...why is she grey? Like is it a filter? Because I dont think a filter is helping prove her point that they were 'botched'

Reactions: 10
Gone on about it non stop, asked followers for advice, flaunted her tramadol and now she’s saying she might not share the results. Something seems a bit fishy here! And it’s not chewna

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She says that the twining is in her stomach....under her right hand rib.

Unless she is some anatomical miracle then her stomach shouldnt be on the right hand side...it’s on the LEFT hand side. Your liver is on the right.
Even more suspect it’s her outstretched gastic sleeve they are either doing a band or balloon on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also gobble gobble, one of the ways to cure gallstones is to lose weight, change your diet and exercise....

Reactions: 13
OMG she’s now just said “I’ve done what i can, I’ve followed my doctors orders” NO YOU HAVEN’T! She posted the other day about eating and enjoying whatever tit food she wants and deals with the pain, that is literally going AGAINST anything a doctor would tell you!! She’s boils my piss man I can’t even believe how much of a liar and how stupid she is.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I bet she’s got a recurring kidney infection from a UTI that she left too long because her hygiene is so poor. They are agonising and sounds more like her pain is where kidney infection pain is tbh.

Reactions: 23
OMG she’s now just said “I’ve done what i can, I’ve followed my doctors orders” NO YOU HAVEN’T! She posted the other day about eating and enjoying whatever tit food she wants and deals with the pain, that is literally going AGAINST anything a doctor would tell you!! She’s boils my piss man I can’t even believe how much of a liar and how stupid she is.
POKED MY STOMACH......YOUR GALLBLADDER ISNT UNDER OR BY YOUR STOMACH YOU DUMB witch!!!!

I am convinced she is getting another weight loss surgery. Unless this girl shows a video of ‘my gallbladder removal’ I will not believe that she has gall stones and is getting a gastric band or her sew sew small stomach has been stretched to the limit because of her 4 stone ish weight gain.

Reactions: 30
You would not hear from a surgeon if you don’t even know what the issue is. Lol 😂 Im guessing she is planning another elective surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
POKED MY STOMACH......YOUR GALLBLADDER ISNT UNDER OR BY YOUR STOMACH YOU DUMB witch!!!!

I am convinced she is getting another weight loss surgery. Unless this girl shows a video of ‘my gallbladder removal’ I will not believe that she has gall stones and is getting a gastric band or her sew sew small stomach has been stretched to the limit because of her 4 stone ish weight gain.

Reactions: 6
That IG stories bit where she was talking/touching her face - so telling that she was lying, the mannerisms and the eyes wandering around was so telling.

liar liar, granny pants on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m watching her musical theatre q&a and she says she would love to audition for Elphaba 😂 in what WORLD does she think her thin floaty voice would fit a character like that??? Honestly I’d respect her if she’d admit she doesn’t have the voice for roles like that. Deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You would not hear from a surgeon if you don’t even know what the issue is. Lol 😂 Im guessing she is planning another elective surgery.
Honestly I think it's more she's just an idiot and can't distinguish between doctors, diagnostics, surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists etc. Or Freudian slip given her potential addiction to surgery, I mean she kept on calling her very routine septoplasty a "major operation" and bragging about hiding all her previous ones, surgery always on the mind.

Reactions: 25
if I were her mum I’d be telling her to stop calling me every time she’s in pain until she stops the bleeping Starbucks and eating bucket loads of pasta.

Gabriella: “I’ve just been trying to cope with it...”
Also Gabriella: “Stop telling me how to eat, it’s triggeriiiiiiiing!!”
Maybe if you followed a whole-food, high fiber diet and just treated yourself every now and then rather than every freaking meal.. you’d be able to cope with the pain?!

I bet she had to wait so long because they’ve told her the first thing she needs to do is change her diet and lose a little bit of weight which she starts off well with then goes back to eating crap a few weeks later. She was talking about losing a stone not that long ago.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.