Gabriella Lindley #12 she's gallstone-y, but we know she's a phony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I hope none of you complain when we have a second wave” what patronizing bullshit, she will hardly be in any position to complain after having her mum drive her up and down the country before restrictions were eased, shoving her face in random cats on the street and unnecessary trips to Starbucks, next and M&S for shite tat for her flat. But of course Gobs is perfect, never puts a toe out of line and is the only one having to adhere to social distancing, sew sew brave ❤

Reactions: 56
She does social distancing all year round because she’s so vile nobody wants to be within 2 metres of her anyway. A true Corona Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omfg! Is she actually taking the piss? She has gotta be the most annoying bleeping person on the planet right now. She’s not worn a mask ONCE on any of her little outings! Then she goes to the hospital and they’ve given her one on the door (had to get my blood done yesterday, they were giving them out, but I had my own, ya know, like you bleeping well should have, Ya gobby dip tit!!!!) and now suddenly she thinks she can tell everyone to wear a bleeping mask. OMG she makes my blood boil! And she will be wearing that same mask (if she bothers to wear one again now she’s got her insta pic) everytime she goes out. She’s too thick to realise you’re supposed to wear a different one every time you go out. Ugh I can’t wait till she fucks off social media and stops thinking she can tell everyone what to do. Stupid little cow! God I dislike her! Like reeeeeally dislike her! 😤😤😤 and it’s only since lockdown I’ve hated her this much. Before then I just thought she was a head. Grrrrr!

Reactions: 45
There’s so many good next thread titles it will be hard to pick the next one!! Well done guys 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Did anybody used to watch Under the Dome?
You know when the people got possessed by those weird alien things and their eyes looked super weird and just dead?
That is what I think of every time I see her now. I know I keep going on about it, but it genuinely puzzles me as to how lifeless behind the eyes she is nowadays, and just how plain she is (sorry for being harsh, I just don't get how someone can go from caring about their appearance and making money off it, to looking like she does now!)🙈

I mean, even when she used to vlog without make up on, she looked better than she does now!

And that picture of her with the "too dark" eyebrow gel... It's really not Hun! It's still too light! And this is the girl that used to have a picture saying don't let people with bad eyebrows tell you tit about life 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 13
HAHAHAHAHA

I could fart and I’d be doing more than her
Oh that’s rich Gabriella. I clearly recall you criticising Trump (not that I’m a fan of that tiny handed, toupee wearing, orange freak of a misogynist pedophile).

You also like to criticise peoples favourite tv characters, peoples enjoyment of foods that you don’t like, music taste. All you do is criticise other people.... unless you posted that because you actually had a moment of self reflection.... yeah lol, as if.

Reactions: 12
VelvetHyp0crite - Do as I say, not as I do, catch me on Hoarders with 8 bags of poo

I edited that before I sent it and it unedited it.
The other option was VelvetHyp0crite - Do as I say, not as I do, the only illness I have is hoarding my poo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
She’s only worn a mask because she’s been given one by the hospital, when she was being driven around by her slave did she wear one in home sense,m? Pull another gobs
That’s what I was thinking. I’m sure she’s been out a little bit since lockdown and I’ve not once seen her in a mask. If she really was wearing one she’d be the type to buy a “nice” one from Etsy or something. That one in her stories was blatantly given by the hospital. She’s using it as an excuse to shout and moan at everyone because she has nothing better to do.

Reactions: 14
She’s only wearing the mask as it’s mandatory for hospital appointments... now she’s just using it to preach about how people are sew sew irresponsible.

Reactions: 27
That’s what I was thinking. I’m sure she’s been out a little bit since lockdown and I’ve not once seen her in a mask. If she really was wearing one she’d be the type to buy a “nice” one from Etsy or something. That one in her stories was blatantly given by the hospital. She’s using it as an excuse to shout and moan at everyone because she has nothing better to do.
If she didn't moan daily on social media she literally would have no other human interaction! It's actually pretty tragic she needs to provoke others by being a twit to feel less lonely

Reactions: 16
If she didn't moan daily on social media she literally would have no other human interaction! It's actually pretty tragic she needs to provoke others by being a twit to feel less lonely
this is her whole problem, she thrives on negativity and the attention it brings, if she shared and responded to the messages she got that were positive her whole online presence would change, but no creature of habit our gobs is

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really hate when misinformed people preach about stuff they know nothing about that.
Masks are for situations in which you can’t social distance. If you’re going on a walk by yourself/with your household then there is no need to wear a mask as you shouldn’t even be coming within sneezing distance of people. Shopping, however, then yeah wear a mask.

I also really dislike her attitude here. It’s just bitterness and blaming instead of trying to remind/educate/support people. “I hope none of you complain when we get a second wave” - so bloody childish! We’ll thank you Gabs for breaking lockdown rules to be driven to and from Sheffield, and going in and out of hospitals seeking attention

Attachments

Reactions: 38
So on her stories right now she’s talking about her “suspected gallstones” and she literally starts it by saying she’s in most agony she’s felt for weeks and ends it by saying “long story short I’m not in any pain right now”
Which one is it?!

Reactions: 33
Wouldn’t they have told her at the scan if she had gallstones? Every scan I’ve ever had they’ve told me there’s something there and what it is there and then?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.