Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, my GP referred me for a scan and I was seen within a week (not entirely sure whether I was on the cancer pathway though, which I know definitely speeds things up)

Reactions: 1
If this is the case, I seriously wanna know how she got the referral that quick 😂 - im waiting on a urgent heart scan referral and have had it cancelled 3 times due to everything that’s been going on. So unless she’s paying to go private for a scan there’s no way she would have got an appointment that quickly!
Well paying to go private when there’s nothing wrong with you is probably worth it for the gram!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think she is going to share what's 'wrong' with her or will she just put up more stories of her in hospital then go offline for a week or so?

Also why is she painting her mum's living room grey, yano the worst colour in the world? Surely she would have elbowed her mum in the face until she caved and wanted it painted green or whatever recent colour she has on her walls in Brighton

Reactions: 19
You know what’s going to be up with her don’t you but she will never actually reveal it she will come up with some stupid excuse.. she will have ate too much junk food too much fatty foods and it will have fucked up her gastric surgery, it fits with the sickness symptoms. She’s a bleeping great strain on the nhs. Only thing wrong with her is Munchhausen’s and she needs sectioning let’s be honest.

Reactions: 20
Maybe she'll team up with imogen for illness vlogs. 😕 At least Nelly is having a small break as Jane is now in charge of respite care for Gabby. I only hope he grabs the opportunity and makes a break for freedom while he's there. Run Nelly, run son? Runnnnnn! #freenelly

Reactions: 7
3BCF0E57-21C7-4931-A1C7-D681915F9191.png

The girl rests every single day of her bleeping life, give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Honestly I’m thinking back on how crazy she is! She kept all that used litter in her flat bagged up and when everyone commented on it her answer was ‘we’re not allowed outside!’ Boris didn’t come round and lock us in! he was okay with us going for an hour of exercise every day so I’m sure as hell he’d be absolutely fine with you putting rubbish in the bin!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Speaking of tidy, didn't someone say in one of her videos or elsewhere she mentioned she couldn't wash her hands after using the bathroom?
Why do you think she gets conjuctivitis at least once a year? I haven't had conjunctivitis in 10 years and even back then I think it was due to a really bad cold. Gabby just gets it outta nowhere.. well I guess not nowhere but out of Nellie's catshit.

Reactions: 10
Can we just take a second to realise that SHE still uses the double bedroom that she had growing up whereas her mum WHO LIVES THERE FULL TIME has that crappy single box room she redecorateD for an ad a while back?!
I was just about to say this!!! My brother moved into my old room at our parents house when I moved out, if I went back home and demanded to be in that room he'd tell me to piss off --- Surely as a guest she should be in the small single bedroom. Even if her mum insisted on giving up her room why would she take it! What a bellend.

Reactions: 22
Primark literally gave this woman arguably her most notable achievement with that cat theme range a few years back

Ungrateful, hateful woman, she could have decided just not to comment on the issue

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.