Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously thinks people are stupid. Her timeline doesn’t add up! Also she didn’t bloody look ill on her birthday and unable to troff cake and iced coffees for the pain! 🙄

Reactions: 32
We called it didn’t we! “Jane is here to look after me” duck OFF. Why did you lie about being alone for your birthday then, stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s chats SO MUCH BULLSHIT. She doesn’t want to talk about the illness because then she’ll have to properly explain and update everyone. And if Jane was with her for medical/mental reasons, why pretend to be alone on her birthday and lie to all her poor fans that were sending sympathy because they thought she was alone?
THIS. This is what's irritating. She clearly has fans that are only preteens/teens and to do something like that to get sympathy is just gross. Then delete comments that mentioned her mom. There were ones that I would bet weren't even from tattle, like someone mentioned seeing her mom, and was nice, and that comment is gone.

She was also tweeting about not breaking rules/even though things were opening not to rush out to them, while her mom was there then...

I'd be annoyed if I was one of those people who nicely commented.

Reactions: 14
And she painted the damn wall too! No one is going to paint a wall when they’re on too much pain to look after themselves! For duck’s sake, gabby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 50
So she’s updated her stories. Her mum is with her looking after her after a hospital visit because she was too ill to do anything herself. Except go for a walk, get sunburnt, go to M&S and next, put up some shelves and paint a wall. BULLSHIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Also if she didn't want to talk about it, why even post that Instagram story that disappeared with the hospital beds? She continuously does that to herself. She should've just said in comments without the attention seeking story that suddenly got deleted, that "hey, I've been having some health issues, so my mom has been down to help..." and people would more than likely be more understanding. She says she doesn't want to talk about something and then does the exact opposite to incite people to comment and the younger fans to worry as she doesn't respond for a long time yet is clearly online.

Reactions: 27
What a f*cking hypocrite.

How she still has any following is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
Any predictions on what her latest mystery illness might be? Something new or something she’s claimed to have had before?
I find it funny that she has said Jane is there now coz of the illness because she’s in so much pain? But she has been there ages and she was doing ducking DIY wall pegs the other day? She can’t be in that much pain!

Reactions: 19
So her mom would have had to been there longer than 14 days in order to go to the Next store or whatever it is called if she didn't purchase those items online? I'm not 100% sure of the UKs lockdown rules, but here if you travel you're *supposed* to stay at your destination for 14 days before going out...

Reactions: 12
It’s amazing how easily she seems to get ambulances / hospital visits. It’s something I’ve noticed recently, I’m heavily pregnant and have found it so much easier to access emergency care than at any point previously ( not that I’ve really needed to but have been sat for hours and hours in A&E with my brother). Maybe it’s due to the lockdown freeing up resources? Most people would rather be anywhere than a hospital at the moment.

Also ‘called me an ambulance’, that’s so dramatic - they will send one if you cannot get yourself to emergency care. So if they’re sending one it’s because she saying she is too ill to make a trip to A&E:unsure:

Reactions: 43
I'm betting it's something bowel related. Her diet is atrocious, and her hygiene even worse.

Edited to add: Why the duck did she not just get Jane to drive her? You don't get seen any faster just because you're in an ambulance.
My eating habits are also not grand, lol, but I'm betting you're probably right. She mentioned having pain when eating before and most of what she mentions eating is a ton of carbs. Chips, bread, etc.

Reactions: 11
I'm betting it's something bowel related. Her diet is atrocious, and her hygiene even worse.

Edited to add: Why the duck did she not just get Jane to drive her? You don't get seen any faster just because you're in an ambulance.
Would bet that she didn’t actually get an ambulance (And Jane drove her) and this is just another way of her trying to make out like Jane has only come down since The hospital/it’s more dramatic even though we all already know what’s up

Reactions: 13
Also ‘called me an ambulance’, that’s so dramatic - they will send one if you cannot get yourself to emergency care. So if they’re sending one it’s because she saying she is too ill to make a trip to A&E:unsure:
actually, not technically true depending on the reason. I got in a bit of a stand off with them once (pre pandemic) because I wanted to take the bus rather than an ambulance (it is literally about 5 stops). And then when I got to the emergency dept I got lectured again for the fact that I’d chosen to take the bus!

Reactions: 6
The time line does not add up at all. And she looked fit as a fiddle in her birthday vlog. So much to unpack here but at the end of the day she's essentially like them people on FB who post that their in the hospital and don't reply to the 'u ok hun xx' comments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her antics never fail to entertain and anger me in equal measures 😂😂 She still can’t resist the opportunity for a bit of attention at her big age, it’s actually shocking

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.