Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She chats sooooo much shite. I had a minor heart attack at 21 years old and they wanted to send paramedics but i paid for a cab instead as I felt -ok- and didn't want to waste resources lol. I have been very ill for a few weeks in lockdown and there is 0 chance I could have done any form of DIY or gone out to the shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She reminds me of those nightmare kids at school who had a different nan and/or cousin die every other week for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Admittedly, when you call 111 they can send you an ambulance.
However, the only time they do is if you probably should have phoned 999 anyway. I.e. when a relative had a pneumothorax, or when I didn't want an ambulance but was in adrenal crisis so actually needed one.
If she phoned 111 and they sent one, she must have seriously played up and probably (based on her wanting gallstones) suggested to them that she had appendicitis symptoms

Reactions: 10
I’m thinking she had stomach surgery before Christmas and and is playing up symptoms relating to that. They wouldn’t risk not sending her as it would be negligent, especially with her history of attending at the drop of a hat and multitude of elective surgery.

Reactions: 24
I’m thinking she had stomach surgery before Christmas and and is playing up symptoms relating to that. They wouldn’t risk not sending her as it would be negligent, especially with her history of attending at the drop of a hat and multitude of elective surgery.
Yeah I'm convinced she had something done and it's related to that, probably because she never follows any aftercare instructions for anything. Also explains why her 'illnesses' don't match up with what she's saying her treatment is, like when she said she had gallstones but they're sending her for scans that a few posters on here pointed out would not detect gallstones.

Reactions: 30
Here we go, she's had a few weeks with no mystery illness and clearly the cravings for sympathy and well wishes are back so she's making up her stories again. bleeping 100% Munchausen seriously. How can she prance around in ugly dresses and uglier hats, pose for the camera all the time, eat like a pig and then claim she's in soosooOOoOO much pain?
And seriously JANE. Like what the hell? Is she under the thumb, is she the submissive in the relationship, like she MUST know her daughter is full of tit but Gabz snaps her fingers and she comes running anyway??? Seriously watching their lives is like watching a trainwreck, the whole situation is so fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can we get a timeline of events please? I swear she went into the hospital before her birthday? Either way, bleeping knob.

Also, my dad was having issues with his chest a few weeks ago (he's fine now!) and he called our GP, the GP told him to call an ambulance. I don't know if it's the same with 111 but my dad had to call the ambulance himself, she's making it seem so dramatic by saying THE NHS CALLED ME AN AMBULANCE BECAUSE IT WAS SEW SEW SERIOUS.

Reactions: 16
Agreed. They also wouldn’t be sending an ambulance out at the moment due to the risk of covid (as in, someone catching it from them or vice versa) I rang 111 when I had suspected appendicitis last year and they told me to make my own way to hospital. No ambulance.....and I didn’t expect one either!

Reactions: 9
Did a bit of an experiment. I have 2 accounts- a food one and my normal one. On my food account I pulled her up on her lack of social distancing and was blocked in under a minute.

On my main account I sent her a get well message and got no reply. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone being nice to her, and probably never replies to her followers.
That's so sad, imagine actively seeking out hate, no wonder her life is one big pity party

Reactions: 12
Can we get a timeline of events please? I swear she went into the hospital before her birthday? Either way, bleeping knob.

Also, my dad was having issues with his chest a few weeks ago (he's fine now!) and he called our GP, the GP told him to call an ambulance. I don't know if it's the same with 111 but my dad had to call the ambulance himself, she's making it seem so dramatic by saying THE NHS CALLED ME AN AMBULANCE BECAUSE IT WAS SEW SEW SERIOUS.
She was ‘in hospital’ on Sunday.
Her birthday was in 1st June... Jane was already with her at this point.

the vlog where this all became apparent was uploaded 2 days ago... she’s been coming up with her web of lies and deleting comments ever since

Reactions: 25
She was ‘in hospital’ on Sunday.
Her birthday was in 1st June... Jane was already with her at this point.

the vlog where this all became apparent was uploaded 2 days ago... she’s been coming up with her web of lies and deleting comments ever since
Interesting, for some reason I had it in mind that it was a few days before that, but for someone who was in hospital at 2am she sure was chipper on her birthday wasn't she!

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why anyone would willingly want to be unwell, like yeah it gains ‘sympathy’ but personally it freaks me out, and sympathy like that makes me feel like I’m on deaths door. A hospital is the last place I’d want to be right now! She is so weird.

Reactions: 18
I had my gallbladder removed last year after three years of agony with it and the only time I ever called 111 was when I had an attack that lasted 5 days and meant I couldn’t keep down food/water! 111 tried to send an ambulance under those circumstances but I refused it cause unlike Gabby I’m not a complete attention seeker.

If she suspects she has gallstones and the pain was that severe she had to go to A&E, there’s no bleeping way she’d still be consuming fat the way that she is. She’s just full of tit (literally I expect, too).

Reactions: 13
No wayyyyyy did the 'NHS send her an ambulance' no way at all. Whatsoever. To be honest, I think if it has any truth in it, it's a mental health issue. If she could take photographs in the hospital, how could it be physical? Did she go to see the mental health/crisis team? Did she have a psychologically induced physical issue that caused her to go thus being referred to mental health? Otherwise, bullshit.
She probably called an ambulance becoss she needed a ride to the co op down the street and mummy was busy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree with all these comments RE ambulances / hospital.

I recently had paramedics attend me for the first time ever because I was feeling really ill, am heavily pregnant and unable to drive myself to hospital.

Whilst they were here they took a full history, examined me, did my temperature, oxygen sats, standing and sitting blood pressure, blood sugar, listened to my chest and even ran an ECG. They don’t muck about as they don’t WANT to transfer people in.

So what Gabby is saying is paramedics attended her, assessed her and felt she was ill enough to need to be taken into hospital in an ambulance. Then a few days later she is out getting Starbucks. Sorry, but I’m calling bullshit on that one. What a waste of resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Agree with all these comments RE ambulances / hospital.

I recently had paramedics attend me for the first time ever because I was feeling really ill, am heavily pregnant and unable to drive myself to hospital.

Whilst they were here they took a full history, examined me, did my temperature, oxygen sats, standing and sitting blood pressure, blood sugar, listened to my chest and even ran an ECG. They don’t muck about as they don’t WANT to transfer people in.

So what Gabby is saying is paramedics attended her, assessed her and felt she was ill enough to need to be taken into hospital in an ambulance. Then a few days later she is out getting Starbucks. Sorry, but I’m calling bullshit on that one. What a waste of resources.
I had my gallbladder removed last year after three years of agony with it and the only time I ever called 111 was when I had an attack that lasted 5 days and meant I couldn’t keep down food/water! 111 tried to send an ambulance under those circumstances but I refused it cause unlike Gabby I’m not a complete attention seeker.

If she suspects she has gallstones and the pain was that severe she had to go to A&E, there’s no bleeping way she’d still be consuming fat the way that she is. She’s just full of tit (literally I expect, too).
I also highly doubt that after an attack of gallstone pain, you’re out gulping down a milk/cream latte thing and scoffing a whole lemon cake! You would be doing anything you could to prevent any pain. She’s honestly done years worth of damage to her body by gorging on food. She always used to say that she was addicted to takeaways, I don’t even think we know the half of her diet 👀

Reactions: 30
I didn’t see it but I wonder if the hospital pic on Sunday was from her previous visit and she realised some eagle eyed tattlers may notice so that’s why she deleted it 🤔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.