Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think people would mind if she was honest, she lives on her own. If her mental health was in the tit and she just said 'I've had 10 weeks on my own I'm really struggling, my mum will now be isolating with me for the foreseeable blah blah blah'.

Its the fact she's not said anything and STILL shits on everyone else for social distancing like she's mother theresa
THIS. I live on my own and unless you do to, you can’t fully understand how lonely it is 24/7. Although to be fair, my ‘normal’ life is very different to Gobs - I work full time as a teacher and my boyfriend would normally stay with me on the weekends.

I wouldn’t begrudge her at all if she was just open and honest about it, and hadn’t been preaching about staying home. She needs to own up big time!

Reactions: 14
Now Boris has just allowed 'bubbles' for the lonely or living alone she'll use this as an excuse as to why Jane is there. Well, it wasn't allowed before the weekend after June 9th Gobby. And as Jane does not live alone - it's still not allowed for her to come into Gob's home. 2 single households only.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On an old “Turkey vlog” she’s just told all her viewers to always wear sun cream and doesn’t care if she sounds like a whiny mum for saying it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her latest vlog when she’s in the living room you can see the extra part of the sofa attached and she moves backwards so it’s out of shot 😂. I can’t believe I’ve never noticed all these little things about people I’ve watched until I started reading tattle. I’ve seen the light lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've never known anyone more stupid, deleting comments is basically saying yes she’s here 😂 twit

Reactions: 15
I kinda feel it’s not the worst thing that Janes there, I mean she has been alone for the past 10 weeks (so she says) etc and if she was a decent human being I would understand yknow mental health- I’ve stayed at my boyfriends It’s only human nature.. however she’s a judgemental, passive aggressive, nasty hypocrite therefor she can duck off.
didn't dani mansutti go to stay with her aunt in the middle of lockdown then after a few weeks just came back to her flat ... like its an ok thing to do.

She’s either going to come up with some story about her mum being there the whole time, or she could just state that Gobs ended up in hospital so Jane came to stay and will be staying for the rest of lockdown (which will be completely understandable if it is true).
If I lived by myself 6 hours away from my family I’d definitely move back in with them for lockdown
but she has still lied about it saying she was alone for her birthday when it wasn't true

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she doesn’t just say it. Even now if she put up a story saying look I was lonely, my mental health was suffering and I wanted my mum I’m sure she could have redeemed herself. I don’t really get it. By deleting all the comments it makes her look so weird. I bet she’s just sitting there with an eagle eye on the comments getting angrier and angrier and lashing out at her mum. To be honest I think ( like most of you I imagine) that Jane is part of the problem. I really think this girl needs help!

Reactions: 22
didn't dani mansutti go to stay with her aunt in the middle of lockdown then after a few weeks just came back to her flat ... like its an ok thing to do.

but she has still lied about it saying she was alone for her birthday when it wasn't true
I despise Dani but at least she was honest about it and not hiding things, supposedly she went to look after her cousins too but that's been debated

Side note - would anyone be able to make a thread on Dani? GG is DEAD

Reactions: 5
It’s not ok on any count but at least Dani was open and honest about it and also wasn’t slagging people off left right and centre for breaking lockdown guidelines 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I somehow found myself on Demi Donelly’s thread earlier and she’s been going round her nan’s, and when called out on it she said that “lockdown is over” and “you can go and visit people in their houses now” - YouTubers are a law unto themselves, honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Incase anyone wants a bit of light hearted entertainment or something to cringe over more than Gabby being Dominic Cummings 2.0 can we all please share her cringiest vlogs. This is one of mine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Exactly this.
She’s gone out of her way to lie about it.
If she’d just not mentioned it, it still wouldn’t be as bad, it’s the fact she’s been shouting from the rooftops that she’s ALONE that has really got my goat
tbh the northeast has a really high r rate so jane coming down to the south potentially spreading the virus here in supermarkets etc. could be dangerous... the rules are there for a reason.. to stop the virus spreading

So so sorry to hear about your grandad ❤
So earlier I LITERALLY fell asleep during her vlog, that's how boring it was (I was about to have a nap laying on my bed and was playing random youtube videos and hers was the one that put me to sleep) but I can't believe I missed out on the detective work and drama

Again, if she just said about a week ago 'Jane has come to stay because we've both been isolated for X amount of time with no symptoms and I was struggling with my mental health' I doubt anyone would have said anything, would have still been hypocritical considering the fuss she's made all over social media but easily understandable.

but the whole pretending she's alone thing, intentionally not showing Jane in the vlog, deleting comments is just so annoying and childish and she fully KNOWS she'll get backlash for it so I'm glad people have found out

Also Jane just walking all around Brighton is a bit stupid
if it was ok to break the rules then everyone would do it.... thousands of old people have been alone for months and still don't break the rules

So why did she lie about being on her own in birthday? Why specifically mention it?
i think she wanted people to think she was alone on her birthday i.e not with friends because its lockdown, so she can't meet anyone, she's ignoring the fact we can meet up with up to 6 people outside. She;s using ''lockdown' birthday as an excuse for not seeing any friends for her birthday

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
so I asked Gabbie on Instagram if jane is staying with her and I got blocked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Why can’t she ever elaborate why things are sew sew nice?! I wonder if the girl who asked is thinking, yeah you really sold it to me now!
Her response to everything yet brands ask her to review products? Fantastic publicity for them from someone with the vocabulary of a 6 year old. Really grinds my gears 🙄

Reactions: 6
She probably thought she was so slick sneaking around with Jane, even putting out a pointless boring vlog 😂

crappy damage control though - if I’d done want she’s done I’d have prepared a recording of a FaceTime with Jane when she was still up north to “prove” that I was alone for my birthday, would have been so easy to do - but nope, too much effort for our gabs, who couldn’t even move a pair of pissing shoes out of shot 😂

Reactions: 11
I also find it hilarious that she can’t take down the vlog Now despite All the evidence because it was an ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.