Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I don't know much aboug Alfie other than he is zoe's younger bf and not a lot of other people seem to like him.

It's hard to be friends with anyone if you are ok with yourself, you can sense the clingyness of the other person and it's off putting.

I feel bad for her.

Why is she going to a hospital unnecessarily? Does she want the virus? ??

Reactions: 1

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Gabbie’s...going to...cook? From scratch?? Clearly she’s not that unwell then lol.
I know this is an old post to the thread but I love polly and so I hate that gabby still latched onto her since making her channel banner and things! Did they fall out for a bit because Gabs used some of the images without permission or something? Does anyone remember?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
The infamous chai that lucy moon was dumped by, and spent years mooning (ha) over! Any one watch his vids - Does he have a great personality? 💁

Nope no way. She’s not that girl. There’s no way in hell she slept with him or anyone she tries to suggest. She’s severely insecure and I don’t for one minute believe she would just up and sleep with someone. Plus she’s a kid when it comes to anything sexual (dick lollies anyone?). Someone posted a pic of that recently and it’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. Why is she trying so hard to make it seem like shes a sexpert?
Insecurity 😕

• Haha

Queens12

I don't personally think so. Lifelong steroid user here and when i'm on extra (for infection etc) my face goes fully round (moon face) as opposed to her being round at the top but still managing to have some form of jaw line.
While her fingers appear swollen, they don't seem to have got bigger when her face has gotten bigger either
My face also gets more and more oily, which I haven't noticed though I guess it could just be good makeup?
Aside from that, she would LOVE to tell us about being on medication and would have to be on a fairly high amount for it to be causing Cushing's like symptoms
Ah ok thanks, and you’re right she would love to tell everyone wouldn’t she 🙈 just ab observation I made that she does seem bloated after not seeing any photos of her for a little while

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
In all fairness, my GP referred me for a scan and I was seen within a week (not entirely sure whether I was on the cancer pathway though, which I know definitely speeds things up)

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Did anyone manage to snap the pic of her in someone else’s house? I’m so slow at checking my insta/twitter that I constantly miss the things she deletes lol

Punchface

VIP Member
Hey screenshot queens, anyone able to put their fingers on the one of her complaining about a guy in a coffee shop with a scary backpack?

sophiaaaa

About Gabby and Chai,i remember back on Guru Gossip when Gabby and Zoe were hanging out,Gabby visited her apt one day and Chai was there and she kinda flirted with him,then they started tweeting each other back and forth and they were both flirty with each other.It didn't last long because then Chai blocked her. We never found out why.
is there a video/vlog of this?