Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubadubdub

Report any users that go against our rules on sending hateful, abusive or aggressive messages to influencers.
Right guys... Gabbie wrecks my head as much as the next person but some of the things you have been DMing her is really really horrible. I'm not condoning her behaviour but she is clearly going through something really serious (whether it's mentally or physically). She's clearly struggling but trying to keep up appearances.
Some things you've sent her, calling her vile and a bitch etc is really unnecessary. If you insist on messaging her to call her out could it be done in a better way?
Honestly, as bad as gabbie is, some of the stuff you send her is really really hurtful. I just don't think it's needed and she's right to block you. Keep your ranting to tattle and out of her inbox, she doesn't need it. I'm sure she's wrestling with her shittyness on her own (stored in a box somewhere with Nellie's!).

• Heart
Reactions: 94

slothella22

Me and my boyfriend live in Hove. He just nipped to the shops and said he saw Gabby & Jane a minute ago. So it looks like it's true that Jane has caved in to her daughters selfish demands! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Punchface

VIP Member
Perhaps it’s just that I’m too old, but the fact that someone thinks capital letters affect their style/aesthetic* is just so cringeworthy to me 🙈🙈🙈

*I also really fucking hate that word

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Punchface

VIP Member
Why’d you go to Next for some unnecessary shopping then, gabs? Weren’t in too much pain then, hmm? Plus your mother was with you on your birthday when you seemed perfectly fine and lit your own candles and ate your cake

Daft bint 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Bexkyxx4

So she’s updated her stories. Her mum is with her looking after her after a hospital visit because she was too ill to do anything herself. Except go for a walk, get sunburnt, go to M&S and next, put up some shelves and paint a wall. BULLSHIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Ejo27

Chatty Member
Imagine that... call your mum panicking that you have to go to A&E in an ambulance in all the commotion she still manages to remember to pack the sofa. GOOD ONE GABS

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Spencerskates

VIP Member
well it was for e e cummings, haha. Not suggesting I’m as wordy or creative like him 😂 I just can’t be arsed when I’m on twitter usually, and messaging friends. Don’t know why Gab does it but it’s mostly laziness for me.
But if you use an iPhone like Gob it literally does it automatically. So she’s gone through the effort to change the settings on her phone so that it just types in lower case. I’m sorry but anyone that is arsed enough about ‘aesthetic’ as a grown adult needs a fucking hobby 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

nym3ria

Chatty Member
my first thread suggestion so please be nice 😂

Gabriella Lindley #11 full time bum, lies about her mum, don't you know she's in pain hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Bexkyxx4

Did a bit of an experiment. I have 2 accounts- a food one and my normal one. On my food account I pulled her up on her lack of social distancing and was blocked in under a minute.

On my main account I sent her a get well message and got no reply. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone being nice to her, and probably never replies to her followers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62