Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Punchface

VIP Member
Are you english folk allowed in other people’s houses yet? I assume cause Jane’s been with her a fortnight or more now, they think they’re safe and clear to hop all over the country whenever they want 🙄

Reactions: 2

Chlooboo

Behind on all the gabs drama but for years now I have been wondering what happened between her and the twins? (Lucy and Lydia) they were always together then there was nothing? Can someone fill me in please??

I mean about Poppy
I will remove the comment seeing as it’s upset people.

My bad! I forgot she said this!

This was when she was having all her weight loss surgery! Constantly wearing 3 layers of spanks and tights to try and hide how big she was and pretending to have a personal trainer! I remember she would literally tweet about sessions and say he was called David and mentioned him in vlogs and morning routines, then later admitted to all the surgery meaning a) she didn’t lose the weight from a PT and b) she wouldn’t have been able to workout anyway because she’d be recovering.

I don’t understand how Jane, her brother, and presumably Zoe could just watch her lie like that knowing that she was really having all that surgery. I’m not surprised Alfie got bad vibes from her! She was so creepily obsessed with Zoe and clearly using her to grow her channel.

comment removed as it upset people

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Evan Edinger is even creepier than Gabby IMO. Man is pushing 30 and living with teenagers as far as I can tell.
I didn't know who he was so looked on wiki and he's 29, his housemates are 26 & 27 and one guy he was linked to 35 so not really weird. Except for the Gabby penis bite that is. That is disturbing, did no one tell her it's not a sausage? 😨

saw this and it’s reminded me of our gabs.

can you remember when she was tweeting someone who was moaning about kids playing outside in their own garden that they should be reported for noise etc.
That's crazy, i would worry about her if she was a neighbour of mine. Seriously.

• Haha

Saiji

Hi guys, can someone please explain the Sammi situation, or even direct me to the page where it’s discussed - I can’t seem to find it! Is it Sammi aka beautycrush? Thanks in advance!

Too Much

VIP Member
I’d go nuts if a stranger picked up my cat got a photo 😂
Yeah, it's both things that I'd object to - picking him up and taking a photo!

I think that if her cat went outdoors she would mind too! (edit: just noticed that someone upthread has already said this)

• Heart

callmegracie

VIP Member
Shes doing that thing again disappearing to make her followers worried. Just you wait when she comes back tomorrow they’ll all be tweeting OMG SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU HOPE EVERYTHING IS OKAY WE LOVE YOU
She is such an attention seeker
she hasn't disappeared- she posted on her stories 45 minutes ago- just sharing blm/social distancing things

Reactions: 1

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Aside from that, she would LOVE to tell us about being on medication and would have to be on a fairly high amount for it to be causing Cushing's like symptoms
What an interesting point, she does appear - by what she has said - to have symptoms of a similar nature.

Woking18

Nothing on twitter or instagram....how do we know about hospital? Details anyone? What is going on...I haven’t checked all day and now this!

working9-5

Chatty Member

"Do pumpkins grow on trees?" Poor girl's as thick as shit.

Random question that I may be wrong about, but does Zoe have any friends from the North? I.E anywhere but Norwich (Tanya)? I don't remember seeing anyone not from Brighton/London in her friend group apart from Gabby? I could be wrong as I don't pay close attention to Zoella, but Gabby was the Northerner in her group - I know as someone from the North who moved to the South that that's not always easy, I moved here in 2007 and work in the entertainment industry and the casual gross discrimination against Northerners (I'm talking about anyone from above greater London) was rife af. People would sneer at the idea of working with someone from the North. I felt less (I had no accent tbh but I heard shit talked about my city for ages until I started challenging it thus shocking people who had no idea I was from there). Perhaps this is more of a Zoe observation, but it probably really affected Gabby/why her accent is now bizarre (bCoz). I know Gabby is a nasty pain in the arse but I feel this is definitely part of her issue (saying she's from Sheffield when she's not and the refusal to leave Brighton when she could live a better life 'back home' plays into this theory imo).

Edit: Funnily enough I was just watching this video where they mimic scouse accents and laugh hysterically :sneaky:

That’s awful that you were treated differently. I’m from the south myself x

Sorry kind of off topic but does anyone have definitive proof she’s a tory? I assumed she was anyway but need another reason to get wound up lol
We live in a democracy, so I'm defending people's right to vote however they want even though I cannot abide the party myself.