Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post she just made about BLM is just all about her. It's just I, I, I. Actually it's i i i because she clearly has an allergy to capital letters.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus would it have killed her to use a capital I in her BLM post. SEW on brand.

Reactions: 5
She blocked me when I reminded her that this was Twitter, and not her diary. It was in regard to some indirect shady tweet against some ‘so called friends’ like always. She replied first though saying it’s MY Twitter I can tweet whatever I want! 🙂
My blocked story: someone tweeted her to ask what song she’d used on her new video as it sounded like her / possibly her own music. She liked their tweet but didn’t reply. I replied to them with the actual song and artist. That got me blocked!

My friend got blocked for liking someone else’s tweet to Gobby asking what in the Tory manifesto appealed to her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Did it really take her over a week to type that shoddy BLM post? Feel free to disagree if I’m being overly harsh but it feels like she can’t address anything without trying to play the victim. All that rubbish about being sorry she didn’t notice the campaigns she’s part of being non-inclusive; can you stop making this about yourself for 0.5 seconds Gobby??

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hannah outs Gabbie as having kissed Adam at around the 10:00 minute mark, I very much doubt they slept together though
Nope no way. She’s not that girl. There’s no way in hell she slept with him or anyone she tries to suggest. She’s severely insecure and I don’t for one minute believe she would just up and sleep with someone. Plus she’s a kid when it comes to anything sexual (dick lollies anyone?). Someone posted a pic of that recently and it’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. Why is she trying so hard to make it seem like shes a sexpert?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh I’m surprised she knows what “disparity” means AND that she used it in a sentence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The infamous chai that lucy moon was dumped by, and spent years mooning (ha) over! Any one watch his vids - Does he have a great personality? 💁

Nope no way. She’s not that girl. There’s no way in hell she slept with him or anyone she tries to suggest. She’s severely insecure and I don’t for one minute believe she would just up and sleep with someone. Plus she’s a kid when it comes to anything sexual (dick lollies anyone?). Someone posted a pic of that recently and it’s the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. Why is she trying so hard to make it seem like shes a sexpert?
Insecurity 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s actually picked up someone’s cat and taken a selfie with it! 🤣 I get petting the neighbourhood cat but selfies are next level 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s actually picked up someone’s cat and taken a selfie with it! 🤣 I get petting the neighbourhood cat but selfies are next level 😂😂
The poor cat looks less than pleased 😭 she sticks to social distancing SEW SEW stringently but has no problem rubbing her face on someone else’s cat, whose fur picks up germs from their owner/being outside in general. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE GOBBLER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My blocked story: someone tweeted her to ask what song she’d used on her new video as it sounded like her / possibly her own music. She liked their tweet but didn’t reply. I replied to them with the actual song and artist. That got me blocked!

My friend got blocked for liking someone else’s tweet to Gobby asking what in the Tory manifesto appealed to her 😂
I got blocked because my friend replied to one of her tweets, tagged me and put laughing faces. Can’t even remember what it was about but we both got blocked there and then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she pick someone else’s cat up!!? Stroke it fine if it comes up to you! But like someone above said she clearly don’t think cats can carry it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You shouldn't pick up a cat that doesn't belong to you anyway, there's so many reasons why they could be sensitive around their bellies. She's lucky there's no blood stains on her gaudie broderie after a lashing out

Reactions: 22
she’s lucky she didn’t get scratched, guessing it’s not the first photo attempt/time she picked him up

Reactions: 5
Picking up a cat on the street is NOT NORMAL. I bleeping love cats but I wouldn't dream of picking up a random stranger's cat?!? That poor cat isn't enjoying it at all.

Reactions: 47
she’s lucky she didn’t get scratched, guessing it’s not the first photo attempt/time she picked him up
Exactly! You have no idea the temperament of the cat plus the possibility of the fur carrying corona. Just an all round crappy idea 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yeah, you’re not supposed to touch other people’s pets right now - which is killing me - I just love cats and dogs so much 😘

Reactions: 6
Regardless of Corona, I would be genuinely annoyed if some random picked up my cat. Ive seen strangers stroking him before but if someone picked him up that would be a step too far!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.