Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evan Edinger is even creepier than Gabby IMO. Man is pushing 30 and living with teenagers as far as I can tell.

Reactions: 13
Evan Edinger is even creepier than Gabby IMO. Man is pushing 30 and living with teenagers as far as I can tell.
I didn't know who he was so looked on wiki and he's 29, his housemates are 26 & 27 and one guy he was linked to 35 so not really weird. Except for the Gabby penis bite that is. That is disturbing, did no one tell her it's not a sausage? 😨

saw this and it’s reminded me of our gabs.

can you remember when she was tweeting someone who was moaning about kids playing outside in their own garden that they should be reported for noise etc.
That's crazy, i would worry about her if she was a neighbour of mine. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Evan has always creeped me out so much. And he really pisses me off, I always felt like he tried to act smarter than he really is. Or was trying too hard to look clever or something like that.

And he has a face you just want to punch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jem Lamble and Lucy are posting so much about BLM, I’m sure they’d love to hear that gabby blocks people that tweet her about it

Reactions: 4
I said in a couple of threads ago how she had zero friends who are POC. She’s never mentioned any black people ever. She probably worried BLM will make her look less of a victim from all these ‘bullies’. The girl is just an insufferable, lying, manipulative, racist Tory. And her cat is true oh awful, and her hygiene in regards to the cat, and her general hygiene blows my mind. I don’t think filler made her ugly, I think her attitude did

Reactions: 18
I said in a couple of threads ago how she had zero friends who are POC. She’s never mentioned any black people ever. She probably worried BLM will make her look less of a victim from all these ‘bullies’. The girl is just an insufferable, lying, manipulative, racist Tory. And her cat is true oh awful, and her hygiene in regards to the cat, and her general hygiene blows my mind. I don’t think filler made her ugly, I think her attitude did
The only things I can think of is her obsession with Shay Mitchell, and her collab with Sami (Beauty Crush). I think she also used to mention Grace (UglyFaceofBeauty) at some point. She was also briefly "friends" with that Adam guy too, who was black.

Anyway I don't think there is anything unusual about this in Gabby's case. Gabby grew up in a middle class area in Barnsley/Sheffield so there aren't that many POC there I'm guessing. It would be different if she grew up in say, Croydon or Peckham with a large ethnic minority population. When she moved to Brighton and London she either hung out with people familiar to herself, or stayed in her flat being a hermit. I think people would also complain if Gabby went out of her way to make friends with a black or Asian person, and would say that she's doing it for the views or popularity.

TL'DR: There isn't anything unusual about that in Gabby's case.

She stared her YT career instead of going to college/uni or anything else. She isolated herself with her "career" and the few people who could help her get famous or that she was obsessed over. She ha never challenged herself to get to know people when she was in London and now in Brighton, her bubble exist with her, her cat, mom and her moms friend. Everyone else is expected to love her or get blocked.

Reactions: 11
She blocked me when I reminded her that this was Twitter, and not her diary. It was in regard to some indirect shady tweet against some ‘so called friends’ like always. She replied first though saying it’s MY Twitter I can tweet whatever I want! 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to say - I don’t really think you can judge her for not having any POC friends. I think that’s a bit ridiculous, that doesn’t mean that someone is a racist. Plus she doesn’t have any pals anyway sooooooo 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haven’t watched it yet, but Becca Rose has uploaded a BLM video - fair play to her

Reactions: 1
This video came up in my suggested omg Gaby is so awkward I’m cringing watching her. Beccas really natural but Gaby looks like she’s scared shitless and about to cry it’s so awkward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This video came up in my suggested omg Gaby is so awkward I’m cringing watching her. Beccas really natural but Gaby looks like she’s scared shitless and about to cry it’s so awkward 😂

I love it when an old gabby video pops up and you can see how different she was, but my god that video is so awkward I couldn’t sit through it 😂😂 Becca always seemed so lovely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.