Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad over this. I also heard they found a body and the ID is not confirmed.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
For him or her? Is there a link?
A body has been found in the area they are searching for Gabby. Press conference from the FBI in half hour would suggest that it is her.

I think the story is being picked up by fox news or you can check out Brian entin on twitter he has been reporting on the case locally

• Sad
Reactions: 5
For him or her? Is there a link?
Here:

A body has been found in the area they are searching for Gabby. Press conference from the FBI in half hour would suggest that it is her.

I think the story is being picked up by fox news or you can check out Brian entin on twitter he has been reporting on the case locally
Do you know where to watch the press conference online/from the UK?

Reactions: 2
Here:

Do you know where to watch the press conference online/from the UK?
Robandhaley on tiktok said she's gonna live stream it, I've also found a link on YouTube - search Live fbi conference Gabby Petito and it'll be the top video

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong but I've got a feeling there will be bad news for the laundrie family too in days to come.

Reactions: 9