Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he cancelled the post fight presser last night, is that true? I can't find any footage online so it must be I guess. Big fat dosser 😂😂
---

The Usyk fight was off before he even finished the last round, I bet. His corner looked stunned 😂
Yes no post fight press conference or bad singing, well and truly had the wind knocked out of his sails.

Reactions: 9
Yes no post fight press conference or bad singing, well and truly had the wind knocked out of his sails.
It’s actually really embarrassing the complete deafing silence in comparison to his usual showcase of showing off 🤣🥶🥶 bet that dog will have plenty of walks …

Reactions: 5
Did you see the photos of when him and Paris came back to Heathrow?

He was so angry, flipping the bird at the photographers.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has everyone seen Saudi are threatening to sue Tyson for £200mil if he doesn’t fight Usyk in December?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any tea on what the Kinehans are saying about it?
Tyson has said he no longer deals with them...so any reaction won't be public
---
Has everyone seen Saudi are threatening to sue Tyson for £200mil if he doesn’t fight Usyk in December?
---

Last edited:
Fantastic, it’s giving proper chavs coming home from holiday vibes. Yeah, apart from knocking you down and giving you a black eye he didn’t touch you did he Tyson. 😂
It doesn't matter how much designer gear they all wear, they always look like they've just come back from a cheap all inclusive in Turkey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder Paris looks old al those kids and the biggest one is Tyson I just couldn’t imagine being married to him what a nightmare

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.