Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everybody’s opinion on the Fury family? Has anybody actually met them/knows them?

Reactions: 3
Tyson and Paris are lovely! Met them in Miami with their kids before and so down to earth!
tommy seems nice enough (from what I’ve seen of him on tv etc). I’m unsure on my opinion of Molly still.

Reactions: 9
I know them they are a nice family.
In relation to The Kinahans, Tyson boxed and trained in a gym with alot if other boxers who have no involvement in crime.
If you go into any boxing club /gym anywhere in the world there will be gangsters and people who are related or friends with that like. Alot of people are there just to train

Reactions: 6
I remember someone telling me once he was REALLY homophobic.
Yes, he is. Often in places like Cumbria and Lancashire, where he is from, views differ from the rest of the country.

I saw Paris on Loose Women. I found her rather dull and talentless. She was only on there because of who she was married to. I don't see the hype about this family to be honest.

Reactions: 16
Paris parked her Range Rover up in a disabled bay in my town. This wasn't a massive car park with plenty of choice, it was down a side street with just 2 spaces, and very handy and constantly in use by the elderly and disabled to get to the local amenities like the bank/pharmacy.

Pissed me off and tells me someone's true character.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Get ready to see a lot more of them with his charity Christmas song coming out. As if December isn’t bad enough already for music we’ve now got the delights of Sweet Caroline Tyson Fury style to enjoy.

ETA - though as much as it pains me to say it I do hope it ends Ladbaby and their Christmas song run as they’re another pair of self entitled vultures

The self promo has already started, Paris was back on LW today. They only start turning up on stuff when they have tit to promote

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Not a fan of Tyson and Paris and the media fawning. I do find the Ladbaby pair annoying too though, so I'll take Tyson getting the Xmas #1 over them. Tommy Fury I don't mind, he's just dull.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really like Paris and Tyson.

Tommy and John are just embarrassing after last night's fiasco.

Reactions: 5
Just realised that Tommy Fury from Love Island is related to Tyson. I wonder what Tyson thought about Tommy kissing Curtis on Love Island!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Baby number 7 on the way for Paris and Tyson

guess that my dream of seeing him take part in this years Strictly is buried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way he speaks gives me the ick. Other than the eldest daughter, all the kids have this certain look. Very like their dad the poor pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They live in the next town to me. I remember seeing Tyson back in the day on nights out (when he was going through his "binge").
I actually love boxing, my dad was massively into boxing and my partner is also into boxing so because ive always been exposed to it, i have grown to love it. But i dont like Fury as a boxer and im gutted the fight seems to be off as i really hoped Usyk would win. John Fury is certainly a character, he is entertaining if nothing else. I do find them all to be full of contradictions and you cant trust anything Tyson or John say. His uncle Peter is a really nice guy, he was his trainer for a while and is really decent.

Reactions: 8
I live in the same town as Tyson, they’re generally just left to their own devices. 99.9% of the time her is happy for a selfie but he doesn’t get bothered too much. Quite regularly see him and his group starting their training down the promenade on my way to work after the school run! Can’t miss him really…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.