Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s been away in training camp for 12 weeks and produced that awful performance the next fight is 23rd December with usk so he will be away again with little time to prepare
I agree he will go off the rails soon.
Oh and it’s the two eldest at home now as he left primary in July
Hes midway through training camp. From what the pundits were saying, he's not even going home.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So he’s been away in training camp for 12 weeks and produced that awful performance the next fight is 23rd December with usk so he will be away again with little time to prepare
I don’t think he’ll fight in December. No way. It was so obvious how they were avoiding setting the date in Tysons corner deffo something to do with that horrendous performance and blaming it on the tiny injury.

Reactions: 12

Noway he will fight on the 23rd of December. It's too soon & he knows he'll get battered! There will be an excuse

Reactions: 10
All rigged, undefeated, the Usyk fight will go ahead, big Saudi bucks again 💰
Tyson and his team knew he didn't win tonight, could see the shock. He earned around 40-50 million and Francis 8-10 million. The judge earnt a fair whack too 🙄 corrupt.
---
Shocking . I think tyson may go off the rails a bit soon. His whole demeanor was off beore it began not his usual cocky self. His ego won't take the public opinion turning against him after this "win"
Hopefully not for the sake of his family but I think you're probably right. I often wonder how his ego will cope when he's forced to retire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think he’ll go off the rails once his house of cards comes tumbling down. Shame about tonight, Ngannou is a class fighter, some of his knockouts in the UFC are brutal.
Kind of new here, been lurking for a while cos I can’t stand Tyson Fury or that knobhead embarrassment dad of his

Reactions: 22
I think he’ll go off the rails once his house of cards comes tumbling down. Shame about tonight, Ngannou is a class fighter, some of his knockouts in the UFC are brutal.
Kind of new here, been lurking for a while cos I can’t stand Tyson Fury or that knobhead embarrassment dad of his

He was robbed tonight & Tyson knew it.
---
All them months in training missing the birth of his son & he looked like a deflated pile! Doesn't look like he's been in the gym at all...he looks the same every fight.

Reactions: 23
I’m confused how it can be rigged if it’s done by a score system, because surely anyone who knows the rules (clearly not me!) would be able to prove the other guy won

• Haha
Tyson elbowed him I'm the face which is an illegal move.. points should be deducted
Screenshot_20231029-063204.png

---
I’m confused how it can be rigged if it’s done by a score system, because surely anyone who knows the rules (clearly not me!) would be able to prove the other guy won
From what I understand, this was a match where points were given based on the 10 rounds and who won/dominated each round. There were more rounds where Francis won,but the final decision awarded them to Tyson. Francis was the better boxer, he even had Tyson on the floor. The judges award the points, and one of the judges was widely out compared to the others, there is a lot of money being bet on Tyson winning, the saudis will want that outcome, so by hook or by crook that is the outcome regardless of anything that happened in the ring. Also if Tyson lost this match the 23rd December match against Usyk could be in jeopardy because Fury the supposed undefeated heavy weight boxing champion was defeated by a MMA fighter in his first debut as a professional boxer
---
Also no the hype around the Usyk match is that Tyson is undefeated...if he is defeated before the match, then all the money that could be made (millions) would disappear. No one is going to pay £30 to watch Fury (who was defeated by an MMA fighter in his first professional match) fight Uysk. It undermines the whole I'm the greatest, I'm undefeated, gypsy king when Francis who is an MMA fighter, only started training relatively recently could win against the world champion..it also then calls to question the whole boxing rankings because if Tyson can ger defeated by someone in his first professional match, then are other rankings valid?
---

---
Everyone knows Tyson did not win that match, it was rigged, Francis won

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t believe it when Tyson won. There’s no way he won that and he knew it before the result was announced. The commentators were leaving towards Francis winning, it seemed he was celebrating too thinking he’d won. Tyson fought terribly.

Reactions: 12
Tyson Fury is no longer undefeated in my eyes. His performance was shocking. The win was rigged. He might be the king of the gypsies but he 100% lost last night.

Reactions: 16
I mean, unless there is a complete knockout or clear win it would seem that the final decision is ultimately the judges by scoring, if money talks I’m sure they’ll find an explanation for their scoring. For example a football game where the referee has the final decision as to whether there is a penalty or red card. The fans/players may think otherwise but ultimately the final call is with the ref.

Reactions: 5
This match was just terrible. Clearly Tyson was lucky to have won on those points because it didn't seem like it in the punches etc. He was all over the ring. Money talks big and unless it was KO he was always going to win

I think he’s managed to piss all over boxing as a sport in general last night. Been saying for ages he’s not as good as they make him out to be. But who’s gonna pay for a fight now that’s already predetermined that he’ll win, unless he can get completely sparked unconscious

Reactions: 6
Frank Warren definitely got his cheque book out there’s no way Tyson won that fight. I doubt he’ll ever step in the ring with Usyk and if he does I can imagine him ruining Christmas if he loses.

Reactions: 10
Tyson elbowed him I'm the face which is an illegal move.. points should be deducted
View attachment 2538344
---

From what I understand, this was a match where points were given based on the 10 rounds and who won/dominated each round. There were more rounds where Francis won,but the final decision awarded them to Tyson. Francis was the better boxer, he even had Tyson on the floor. The judges award the points, and one of the judges was widely out compared to the others, there is a lot of money being bet on Tyson winning, the saudis will want that outcome, so by hook or by crook that is the outcome regardless of anything that happened in the ring. Also if Tyson lost this match the 23rd December match against Usyk could be in jeopardy because Fury the supposed undefeated heavy weight boxing champion was defeated by a MMA fighter in his first debut as a professional boxer
---
Also no the hype around the Usyk match is that Tyson is undefeated...if he is defeated before the match, then all the money that could be made (millions) would disappear. No one is going to pay £30 to watch Fury (who was defeated by an MMA fighter in his first professional match) fight Uysk. It undermines the whole I'm the greatest, I'm undefeated, gypsy king when Francis who is an MMA fighter, only started training relatively recently could win against the world champion..it also then calls to question the whole boxing rankings because if Tyson can ger defeated by someone in his first professional match, then are other rankings valid?
---

---
Everyone knows Tyson did not win that match, it was rigged, Francis won
How is he still classed as the best in the world with that performance

Reactions: 8
Is there any tea why PH opted for a surrogate? ☕🤔

I didn’t watch either of the Fury fights but from what I can gather, both won but both are undeserved wins? 🤷🏼‍♀️
PH can’t deal with pain from what I read. She has her own tattle thread if you’re interested.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.