Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ras45

I paid by bank transfer two weeks before Easter and never received. I asked many times for proof of postage, I was then sent a whole month later a screen shot of a scribble signature (not mine) that did not show an address or name and was told it had been delivered. I was on holiday in Turkey at the time! My mum was checking the house everyday for me, Funkies then implied that my Mum had stolen the parcel, the parcel that was never sent. I’ve taken this to the small claims court. It’s cost £25 to make the claim but I spent £60 on Easter chocolate gifts that were never received. After taking it to the small claims I was also made aware they are not a registered company or hold food hygiene certificates.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Well Stacey and Sadie, I hate you because you conned me, you scammed me, stole my money and pretend to be my friend, you manipulated me. You will not win. I’ve reported you to many different places because I will not me manipulated. Bitches.
So unprofessional from a business, wow

Sw_donna

Well I still have no refund, escalated now and I will be getting in touch with trading standards too about her!
How long did it take you to get a refund and was that through paypal?

I think it’s still there but it’s name has changed to closed

I had the same £90 worth of preorders for Christmas, she literally Chased me for payment but ignored my messages asking for a refund. When she finally replies said she had refunded everyone and had no disputes open and that she had been diagnosed with cancer but it’s not serious 🤯
I escalated with PayPal and got a full refund off them. It’s disgusting that she has conned so many people.
PayPal will refund you Hun I can imagine they have had to refund everyone via the resolution center🤬🤬
Thanks just seen this

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
As I'd paid in different ways. I have had the PayPal payment back as went to business account. But the other were sent to friends and family. PayPal is investigator this as shouldn't have happened. I've put in claim at bank. And action fraud. Hope you have too.

She hasn't even responded to my emails or inboxes.
I got my money back through the bank too