Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemmiebear

Wow! That’s not good at all, yes she is very very quiet no stories nothing not even of her packing, making etc. I think I’m definitely going to PayPal about my money 😳
Ive noticed it says closed until further notice and nobody can write on her instagram posts either its strange

• Wow
Reactions: 1

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I brought brownies off her website but didnt pay by paypal but by my bank card could i claim them back from bank if i got in touch with them the other stuff i ordered i paid thru paypal and opened a claim and still waiting
Yes phone your bank and explain no goods have been delivered, you should be covered

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Ive noticed shes gone quiet im hoping to get my money back but ive got a feeling i wont get it she knows ive gone to paypal but hasnt messaged me or tried to sort it out with me i wont buy stuff again online its just ruined it now

Yes i did for xmas and i ordered the halloween brownies and they never came and some fudge I ordered over 3/4 mths ago that never came
Wow! That’s not good at all, yes she is very very quiet no stories nothing not even of her packing, making etc. I think I’m definitely going to PayPal about my money 😳

MrsPotts

I had my comment deleted and have been blocked from her account for blatantly copying off a well known little chocolate shop. I mean, be original! Don’t copy literally down to the placement of the sweets on the chocolate bar! 😂

Lottiehx

Anyone ordered from her recently? I haven't but all the other chocolate shops have spoken out about her constantly ripping off their designs, and how people are too afraid to order from them because they've given her money and haven't received their order. Don't get me wrong I know there's only a certain amount of chocolate things you can make but you can TELL she's blatantly copied others

Flora01

I’m still waiting on an order from November last year. She just lies all the time. Even said she’s getting solicitors involved now 🤷‍♀️

Ras45

As I'd paid in different ways. I have had the PayPal payment back as went to business account. But the other were sent to friends and family. PayPal is investigator this as shouldn't have happened. I've put in claim at bank. And action fraud. Hope you have too.

She hasn't even responded to my emails or inboxes.

Sw_donna

Wish I saw this post a while ago I've had a £52 pre order for Christmas she now has conned me out of with no replys from emails and messages now leaving it to paypal to hopefully get me money back so upsetting as they was all to go with my families Christmas presents.

• Sad

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Thats awful, alot of her orders would have been for children. Its no good saying shes refunded money when its now too late for anyone to order from anywhere else!!!
I know yes she shouldn’t have taken the workload of she couldn’t keep up with demand. Her pre orders was coming in from September so she could have been making them from then and sent out ASAP, I saw some posts about her from other chocolate pages but thought give her the benefit of the doubt and order but never again.
It’s terrible what she has done. Should just refund everyone and cancel all orders. I’ve had no communication from her, no refund so now going to apply for one myself!

MrsPotts

Surely that’s not legal, how can she get away with that?
Honestly, I had to take a screenshot and share on my personal insta because it was shocking! She has literally copied the same layout! 😂

Surely people aren't buying from her? Her chocolate doesn't even look tempered. Looks like she's just melted them and thrown stuff on. Chocolottie is the best lady to purchase from.
That’s what I think too, anyone could do it! and be original!

Gemmiebear

Oh my god, ima getting concerned nownshes gone very quiet on insta now. Think I’m going to put a claim in for my money back
Ive noticed shes gone quiet im hoping to get my money back but ive got a feeling i wont get it she knows ive gone to paypal but hasnt messaged me or tried to sort it out with me i wont buy stuff again online its just ruined it now

Did you pre order? It totally pissed me off the recent buy one get one free... my order would have been half the price! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yes i did for xmas and i ordered the halloween brownies and they never came and some fudge I ordered over 3/4 mths ago that never came

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
😳😳😳 I’ve ordered from her for this Christmas! Seriously hoping she’s had fixed up and is to her word! Guess time will tell 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻