Funkies_chocolate_treats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warning: scammer!

Anyone else ordered from this scammer? I ordered something 45 days ago and never received a thing! Thankfully I put a dispute in and got my money back!

Reactions: 2
So glad I've found this. I ordered quite a while back & never received my order. Its with paypal now so hopefully I'll get my money back!

I paid by bank transfer two weeks before Easter and never received. I asked many times for proof of postage, I was then sent a whole month later a screen shot of a scribble signature (not mine) that did not show an address or name and was told it had been delivered. I was on holiday in Turkey at the time! My mum was checking the house everyday for me, Funkies then implied that my Mum had stolen the parcel, the parcel that was never sent. I’ve taken this to the small claims court. It’s cost £25 to make the claim but I spent £60 on Easter chocolate gifts that were never received. After taking it to the small claims I was also made aware they are not a registered company or hold food hygiene certificates.

Reactions: 5
This is happening to so many people via Instagram.
My advise to people is to open up a PayPal case and don’t close it until she sends proof of postage.
Don’t believe anything she says. She’s a manipulative liar
Don’t back down.
Make a post on Instagram to make others aware.

I paid by bank transfer two weeks before Easter and never received. I asked many times for proof of postage, I was then sent a whole month later a screen shot of a scribble signature (not mine) that did not show an address or name and was told it had been delivered. I was on holiday in Turkey at the time! My mum was checking the house everyday for me, Funkies then implied that my Mum had stolen the parcel, the parcel that was never sent. I’ve taken this to the small claims court. It’s cost £25 to make the claim but I spent £60 on Easter chocolate gifts that were never received. After taking it to the small claims I was also made aware they are not a registered company or hold food hygiene certificates.
No they are not. If you get an address please let me know as I would like to report them to the relevant agencies

Reactions: 1
Just found this after being scammed by this company myself. Can't believe she doesn't have food hygiene certs & is not registered with fsa. Facebook/Instagram is the 1st place the fsa will look for people trading illegally so she'll be caught soon enough hopefully!

Well Stacey and Sadie, I hate you because you conned me, you scammed me, stole my money and pretend to be my friend, you manipulated me. You will not win. I’ve reported you to many different places because I will not me manipulated. witches.
So unprofessional from a business, wow

I had my comment deleted and have been blocked from her account for blatantly copying off a well known little chocolate shop. I mean, be original! Don’t copy literally down to the placement of the sweets on the chocolate bar! 😂

Surely people aren't buying from her? Her chocolate doesn't even look tempered. Looks like she's just melted them and thrown stuff on. Chocolottie is the best lady to purchase from.

Reactions: 4
Surely that’s not legal, how can she get away with that?
Honestly, I had to take a screenshot and share on my personal insta because it was shocking! She has literally copied the same layout! 😂

Surely people aren't buying from her? Her chocolate doesn't even look tempered. Looks like she's just melted them and thrown stuff on. Chocolottie is the best lady to purchase from.
That’s what I think too, anyone could do it! and be original!

This is shocking. I’m opening a small business making chocolate slabs and I’m repeatedly hearing this women’s name. I’ve stuck up for her thinking she was just having a bad time but I never knew the scale of how she’s conning people. And it makes other small businesses like my self look bad!!! She’s advertising advent calendars so no doubt loads of people are getting coned at Xmas!!! Someone starting out like me can only dream of having paying customers requiring my chocolate and yet she’s getting lots of customers and not even sending the products! It’s absolutely disgusting. I’m so sorry to the people have been conned and I hope she gets shut down because it’s just not fair! My shop will be up and running in a months time and if anyone in future gets conned by this women please show me the proof of payment and I will personally make what ever you brought free of charge. I can tolerate most things but I can’t tolerate robbery :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anyone ordered from her recently? I haven't but all the other chocolate shops have spoken out about her constantly ripping off their designs, and how people are too afraid to order from them because they've given her money and haven't received their order. Don't get me wrong I know there's only a certain amount of chocolate things you can make but you can TELL she's blatantly copied others

I ordered back in june
Still nothing received to date
Kept telling me it had been sent out
She has now had the cheek to block me from her account!!! Luckily Natwest have refunded me my money. She is a liar! Do not order please

I’m still waiting on an order from November last year. She just lies all the time. Even said she’s getting solicitors involved now 🤷‍♀️