Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Warning: scammer!

Anyone else ordered from this scammer? I ordered something 45 days ago and never received a thing! Thankfully I put a dispute in and got my money back!

Reactions: 2

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Itā€™s disgusting I eventually got a refund not by her though, had a big message saying she had been diagnosed with cancer and that she wasnā€™t ripping anyone off and that everyone had been refunded. Absolutely full of shit for her to take everyoneā€™s money no matter how big or small the amount and then to not even send items knowing they are presents etc...
she sent me numerous messages about payment being due on the 2nd etc knowing full well she wasnā€™t making the items.
I really think Instagram and Facebook need to do some kind of verification with companies especially ones that handle food for them to prove that they are a registered business and registered with environmental health!
She is full of shit, I can guarantee she's lying about that too

Reactions: 1

Cbb1993

Sheā€™s more than just a scammer. Sheā€™s vile. Sheā€™s now making out sheā€™s got cancer. God forbid she actually has cancer because I wouldnā€™t wish that on anyone however with ALL THE LIES she spews on a daily it wouldnā€™t surprise if itā€™s just that, a blatant lie. She ALWAYS plays the victim about how sheā€™s a mum of x amount of kids and just trying to earn money to pay the bills yada yada yada which is the reason a lot of people buy from her despite the negative reviews, sheā€™s ā€œrelatableā€ and people do think ā€œah that wonā€™t happen to meā€. This woman has been taking orders for halloween and Christmas pretty much since summer and I just knew she was gonna come out with an excuse not to fulfil orders. The way she works is she takes orders and only fulfils 10% of them so that thereā€™s still a positive buzz about her on social media and thereā€™s content for her stories etc. She tops that up with sending out freebies to big accounts. Leaving the majority of paying customers with no products and out of pocket. Be wary of people without a website, be wary of people that give bank transfer as a payment option or ā€œfriends and familyā€ on PayPal. Itā€™s garbage that people like her f*ck it up for other incredible businesses on social media.
I couldnā€™t agree more. She had all the sob stories with me I think thereā€™s a way you can open a
Case for fraud investigation I think it would be wise if we all did it. My daughter was asking for weeks where her things was. Gutted

AldiTescoAsda

Itā€™s disgusting I eventually got a refund not by her though, had a big message saying she had been diagnosed with cancer and that she wasnā€™t ripping anyone off and that everyone had been refunded. Absolutely full of shit for her to take everyoneā€™s money no matter how big or small the amount and then to not even send items knowing they are presents etc...
she sent me numerous messages about payment being due on the 2nd etc knowing full well she wasnā€™t making the items.
I really think Instagram and Facebook need to do some kind of verification with companies especially ones that handle food for them to prove that they are a registered business and registered with environmental health!
Glad you managed to get your money back at least! Sheā€™s a disgrace. F*cks it up for all the decent business out there šŸ˜–

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She's a nasty piece of work, I haven't personally ordered as I'm more than happy with a cadburys bar but I've seen messages to people I know. She needs to be shut down for fraud.

Cbb1993

Iā€™ve been scammed too.. fobbed me off with different stories every week. Said she would refunded me still nothing so going to chase with bank found out sheā€™s not even got a certificate for hygiene so Iā€™m kind of glad. Probably tax dodging too needs a case building for fraud. Will contact bank for refund.

Gemmiebear

Why do you keep ordering from her?
they were pre orders for xmas that i claimed my money back for the other stuff i ordered about 3 mths ago and she never sent and I believed her everytime I messaged her when she said she was gonna send them out but i cudnt get the money from paypal for the ones before I preordered cus it had gone over the claim time and because i first used her year before for xmas presents and the actually came

She posted these the other day, people have obviously been talking...
I saw that on her story this morning i think quite a few people have requ there money back

How is this woman still in business?? She is shocking!!!
I didnt even know that other people hadnā€™t received there orders till i googled a review for funkies and i saw loads of bad reviews i shud of done that earlier

Ohhh really! Definitely requesting to get my money back then! What a knob to do that to people!šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
I know its put me off buying off instagram now i hope you get your money back

Gemmiebear

Iā€™ve been scammed too.. fobbed me off with different stories every week. Said she would refunded me still nothing so going to chase with bank found out sheā€™s not even got a certificate for hygiene so Iā€™m kind of glad. Probably tax dodging too needs a case building for fraud. Will contact bank for refund.
I brought brownies off her website but didnt pay by paypal but by my bank card could i claim them back from bank if i got in touch with them the other stuff i ordered i paid thru paypal and opened a claim and still waiting

Kelrob3

I ordered back in june
Still nothing received to date
Kept telling me it had been sent out
She has now had the cheek to block me from her account!!! Luckily Natwest have refunded me my money. She is a liar! Do not order please

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Well I still have no refund, escalated now and I will be getting in touch with trading standards too about her!

• Sad

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Has she deleted her Instagram page now??
I think itā€™s still there but itā€™s name has changed to closed

Wish I saw this post a while ago I've had a Ā£52 pre order for Christmas she now has conned me out of with no replys from emails and messages now leaving it to paypal to hopefully get me money back so upsetting as they was all to go with my families Christmas presents.
I had the same Ā£90 worth of preorders for Christmas, she literally Chased me for payment but ignored my messages asking for a refund. When she finally replies said she had refunded everyone and had no disputes open and that she had been diagnosed with cancer but itā€™s not serious šŸ¤Æ
I escalated with PayPal and got a full refund off them. Itā€™s disgusting that she has conned so many people.
PayPal will refund you Hun I can imagine they have had to refund everyone via the resolution centeršŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Attachments

Last edited:
This is happening to so many people via Instagram.
My advise to people is to open up a PayPal case and donā€™t close it until she sends proof of postage.
Donā€™t believe anything she says. Sheā€™s a manipulative liar
Donā€™t back down.
Make a post on Instagram to make others aware.

I paid by bank transfer two weeks before Easter and never received. I asked many times for proof of postage, I was then sent a whole month later a screen shot of a scribble signature (not mine) that did not show an address or name and was told it had been delivered. I was on holiday in Turkey at the time! My mum was checking the house everyday for me, Funkies then implied that my Mum had stolen the parcel, the parcel that was never sent. Iā€™ve taken this to the small claims court. Itā€™s cost Ā£25 to make the claim but I spent Ā£60 on Easter chocolate gifts that were never received. After taking it to the small claims I was also made aware they are not a registered company or hold food hygiene certificates.
No they are not. If you get an address please let me know as I would like to report them to the relevant agencies