Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what the duck is wrong with this person! She seriously needs some intense therapy!
Either make a patreon or how about you sell the tonnes of crap you have and perhaps live more frugally for a while.
It’s a scary situation for everyone get over yourself love! What A bleeping dick, her content isn’t even anything worth paying for! I’ve unfollowed her once and for all now! What an entitled brat!

Reactions: 8
I don't follow her but whenever I check her stories my immediate thought is Jesus Christ, I'm sick of seeing her arse! It's on every grid picture 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed a while ago, bored of the shadow ban comments and same three poses in every photo. Just checked her grid now and every photo is an ad or gifted! This is so gross, the sooner this influencer bubble bursts the better.
Wasn’t she banging on a little while ago about quitting the blogging? What happened to that?

Reactions: 10
Why does she use duck/bleeping so much. I use it myself, it doesn't offend me but she says it weird. She really enunciates it, like she's a child that's using a swear word for the first time.

Reactions: 2
Robbie has posted to say there’s been one vile comment too many and it’s the straw that broke the camel’s back so she’s away.

She’ll be back tomorrow.

She is in therapy.

I think she does great things for larger ladies in terms of fitness and fashion (it’s not my style but that’s neither here nor there) but the conflict she seems to experience from being on line baring it all physically and emotionally, often doesn’t seem at all good for her.

i think she likes the (perceived only to herself) juxtaposition of having a potty mouth and being pretty - it’s juvenile and a little embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
She’s a typical narcissistic social media “star” absolutely no sympathy for her even less so since she tried to ask for donations as work had stopped. She doesn’t do anything for other people it’s all for her brand to get her more paid modelling jobs, the sob story about I answer all these questions for people and try to help is absolute crap it’s a means to an end for her own self just like the rest of the big accounts. Also I bet there was a lot more positive comments then negative last night but she chooses to play on the negative.

Reactions: 9
She is so full hate. She purposefully looks for bad comments because she wants the attention and wants her followers to suck tit from her arse and spray it over whomever she says to.

Spot on ladies. And you don’t have to get your husband to issue a statement!! You aren’t a real celebrity- if you took time away from social media no one is gonna call the press or file a missing persons report!!!

Also her Yorkshire’s were crap

LOL SHE’S BACK! She’s literally posted 10 mins again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is all smoke and mirrors all I can say is god bless her makeup artists/hairdressers and photoshopper as they have their work cut out to make her look the way she does in her pics .Total catfish 🙈

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her until I asked her a question about corsets and got a snotty cheeky reply so I swiftly unfollowed. I get the impression she thinks she’s above everyone else in the plus size community and has this opinion that everyone should respect her but gives her followers/supporters nothing in return. The cheek of asking for people to donate was something else I have been made redundant and my husband has been furloughed but wouldn’t imagine bringing out the begging bowl. She needs to grow up and take the good and the bad criticism that’s generally what happens when you lay your yourself bare on social media.

Reactions: 7
I’m dying at how utterly pathetic she is. She’s spills vitriol at any opportunity and she’s so offended and triggered over anything that doesn’t fit her perfect narrative. That woman had a point, it’s unhealthy to be so over weight, you can hide it with angles as much as you want but she looks radically different compared to her heavily airbrushed photos.

She literally poses nude and discusses sex on Instagram - what does she expect? She has thousands licking her hole and she triggered over a Yorkshire pudding?

She does need therapy - she’s a textbook narcissist

Reactions: 5
She is having therapy. Her behaviours, she says, stems from the death of her mother at a young age and her, and those around her, not being able to deal with that.

She’s not a bad person. Very highly strung and probably in the wrong trade. Or at least needs a buffer between her and reaction, plus some PR management.

Oh duck off she just wants her ego stroked and pandered to, pathetic twit. Can’t stand her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.