Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure others refer to it as THE ALGORITHM, but basically engagement lowers and so their posts don't show as a priority in peoples' feeds or searches and in turn lowers the engagement even more... and so less money for the profile.

I've mentioned before on here. I understand this is how people make a living so I get that there bothered about the likes BUT it's so unhealthy!

Reactions: 1
Lol that ad is a sack of tit.
Sorry but she always bleats on how to find the right fitting bra but that bra she’s advertising doesn’t fit her right at all - look at her pockets of back fat squeezing out. Plus I’d wanna see proper cardio for a sports bra, not putting some gloves on and lifting a KB.

Reactions: 4
Aren’t these azure retreat posts technically undeclared ads, she surely must be getting a cut!?

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she’s said in her stories that she and the other girl are paid for these retreats. Tbh I don’t pay attention to the AD/ AF stuff as I don’t really care, so I don’t know if she’s put in on her posts on the grid

I used to really love her content- I followed her YEARS, but somewhere along the way she became so entitled and annoying! Then she picked up body positivity and fat acceptance bullshit and I had to unfollow.

Thank God other people think like me. I followed her a few years ago and then after a few months had to unfollow. She has to be the most entitled brat ever. That corset as well slimming her down yet she's all about fat acceptance?! She's a narcissistic borefest and her irrelevance proves that

I think her husband is a chronic snorer so neither get sleep if they share a room....they ‘get together’ then separate to sleep.

My issue is how angry she gets when a male says she has a nice body, great boobs or whatever. If you are being paid to stand and pose in underwear you will get those comments, either ignore or feel flattered by them. She acts like the men are threatening her or something....I just don’t see what her problem is.

OF COURSE we need ANOTHER naked picture to somehow relate to new year?! This lass gets right on my tits. It’s an unfollow from me.
Her content is stale.
She is gobby and has become generally unlikeable over this past year.

Reactions: 5
I’m waiting for the barrage of stories over the next few days complaining that men are sexualising her etc etc. Used to enjoy following her but now I find her angry and entitled. The begging for engagement also annoys me. Going to be hitting the unfollow button I think

It’s the complaining about insta “hiding” her posts or asking for likes that bothers me.

If people enjoy your content you’ll get the likes and engagement you want. I also wonder if it’s partly just the switch from blogging to Instagram where we get so many more snippets of a person just exposes more of a personality people don’t like and that’s why numbers are down?

It’s a big shift from a lingerie review blog to happy new year here’s a nude.

I used to follow her because of the lingerie really, we’re the same size so I found her posts relatable. But I unfollowed her when everything became #ad #gifted and I got fed up with her one-foot-forward poses and the miserable faces she pulls when showing off a MUA work. Please smile for gods sake, you’ve got a lovely smile.
And why oh why do plus size models/body positive people insist on having bikini shots with massive f***ing wedgies where their briefs are yanked up to the hilt. You cannot influence me into thinking that s**t is comfy. It’s not a good look, literally makes me eyes water.

So a women said OMG your boobs look fab in that set or your figure is amazing and sexy would she call them out like she does the men? Not all men are perverts!

So a women said OMG your boobs look fab in that set or your figure is amazing and sexy would she call them out like she does the men? Not all men are perverts!
To be fair most of them are. Especially the ones commenting on pictures of a woman in her underwear.

To be fair most of them are. Especially the ones commenting on pictures of a woman in her underwear.
I get that but she’s sooo angry and negative about everything. It’s why her engagement is so poor

Omg I love that I found this thread I came on here to moan about a certain annoying insta cleaner (sorry H army if any are here) but I used to love following FFFB when she first started getting noticed iv followed her for years but slowly over the last year or two she really has started getting on my tits! At first I wanted to ask her advice on stuff you know as she’s an influencer but I never felt like I could because she always came across rude or stuck up, then all the shadowing 🙄 and not getting enough likes or engagement 🙄 oh come on! I understand it’s how they make their living but why put all your faith into making a living off social media it’s a trend and just like leg warmers trends don’t stay around for very long! All these influencers will one day be gone and be a distant memory thank duck! All their gifted tit and saying how much their followers have helped them be who they are today but show no appreciation or bother to reply to any of them unless they are highly followed or influencers themselves. all we get as followers is items tagged before anyone asks, oh sorry those 2 seconds to reply must be so time consuming and hard for you, so sorry to pull you away from constant selfies that don’t get enough likes for you 🥴

Reactions: 6
Ha! Have you seen the ad she’s shared on fb, her collab with pure gym? If you go on the original post she’s already being SO Defensive and sending her minions to argue for her 🙄

Darn I should’ve screenshot whilst I had the chance. A poster said basically good for her, but I wouldn’t take financial advice from someone who is broke - her onslaught of rather personal comments back (and her fans) was way worse than what the OP put IMO.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.