Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken it down now and tried to justify it 🙄 it was begging pure and simple

And turned off her commenting, I’m guessing she got a fair amount of abuse, and rightly so

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am actually shocked by this. She can't be that hard up?

To actually ask strangers for money? for nothing?

I want to know who donated......

I can't believe she has no safety nets at all. Someone I know is freelance and after a huge amount of work last year overpaid on their mortgage to account for lack of work in the future. I know she probably rents, but did she not think to get financial advice? She earns a hell of a lot more than the person I know, so why has she not been putting any of that money aside as a safety net?

Social media is an incredibly unstable career, any influencer who is not putting money aside in savings is a fool.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she has no safety nets at all. Someone I know is freelance and after a huge amount of work last year overpaid on their mortgage to account for lack of work in the future. I know she probably rents, but did she not think to get financial advice? She earns a hell of a lot more than the person I know, so why has she not been putting any of that money aside as a safety net?

Social media is an incredibly unstable career, any influencer who is not putting money aside in savings is a fool.
am I imagining this or did they buy somewhere a couple of years ago? I can't remember? When she moved to their current area where shes got a gym in the garage? I might be wrong.

Reactions: 4
She’s honestly just posted a haul. She’s despicable begging for money when she’s wearing a load of expensive clothes.
She should be ashamed of herself for begging like that instead of adapting her work. I’m senior management somewhere, by the end of April, I will probably be doing some type of delivery driving to keep funds up. She’s responsible for her own finances, no one else.

Imagine having the bleeping cheek to ask for money because you’ve answered a DM?

Reactions: 2
She’s honestly just posted a haul. She’s despicable begging for money when she’s wearing a load of expensive clothes.
She should be ashamed of herself for begging like that instead of adapting her work. I’m senior management somewhere, by the end of April, I will probably be doing some type of delivery driving to keep funds up. She’s responsible for her own finances, no one else.

Imagine having the bleeping cheek to ask for money because you’ve answered a DM?
Yeah! Replied to a comment! Who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh no the link is still there she’s just hidden it under the video where she’s trying to justify what she’s doing (well I assume that what it is I can’t bring myself to watch) I hope she loses a tonne of followers because of this and actually has to find a proper job when this is over

Reactions: 2
What. The. duck. I haven’t followed her for a while now but this is disgraceful!!! I honestly cannot believe that she’s done this. How bleeping embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 7
I cannot even. I have no words.
Was never bothered by her before.
Off to unfollow.

She has always been a greedy grabby lazy witch. Oh now she's happy to reply to messages when in the past she's complained about not having time. Absolutely shocking behaviour from her. Get off your flabby arse and get a job you selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic leech.

Reactions: 8
My friends just messaged me about this and I’m actually shocked. She most likely gets paid hundred for posting a picture on Instagram, why not put some of that in savings.

Stop the world, I want to get off

Reactions: 7
I'm stunned by this. I've not followed her for months (from when she was constantly moaning about the "shadow ban" 🙄) and I'm glad about it now. What a self absorbed, narrow minded, tunnel visioned woman! There's not much else to say that hasn't been said in these comments, but I just had to comment how unsavoury I find this. Wow.

and did she have to mention her dad and his cancer so soon after what happened ? After sympathy?

Reactions: 1
She's just posted a PayPal link for people to donate to her because she is self employed and is losing business because of COVID19. I'm literally flabbergasted. There are people a LOT worse off than her in this situation and to abuse her influencer position in this way is absolutely disgustingView attachment 98948
Replied to a message or a comment?
What the actual duck.
I have about 1000 followers on Instagram, not trying to be an influencer because I can’t really be arsed to constantly have to have a veneer or perfect on my life but if anyone ever sends me a message or a comment I always follow up because it’s polite. Is she expecting money for being polite now? 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.