Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Sophie Payne? Poor mama and baby have had a really rough start by the looks of things, hopefully this will remind G be a bit more tactful in her whinging? She needs to realise she’s got it bloody easy, her incessant moaning is showing her privilege and she needs to get a grip!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It's just another way to make mums feel crappy, not every parent can instantaneously respond to a baby's need at that second and people like George suggesting that it's going to cause problems with attachment is awful.
I couldn’t agree more. It’s now used by mums to mum shame you into not being your child’s entertainment and comfort 24/7. Some of us have to work, some of us have other children, some of us don’t need the mental health slip or feel touched out. This whole thing of you must respond asap and you must feed on demand is a weird flex to me.

Leaving your child to whinge whilst you poo or carry on making food is not going to cause it psychological issues

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Sophie Payne? Poor mama and baby have had a really rough start by the looks of things, hopefully this will remind G be a bit more tactful in her whinging? She needs to realise she’s got it bloody easy, her incessant moaning is showing her privilege and she needs to get a grip!
So sad, I really hope her little boy is ok. We’ve been pregnant at the same time so it feels very raw and scary to see her update/birth announcement today ☹💙

Reactions: 7
So sad, I really hope her little boy is ok. We’ve been pregnant at the same time so it feels very raw and scary to see her update/birth announcement today ☹💙
It’s awful, I checked and there is a thread on here about her, I’ve always found her really lovely, especially compared to G, I had to come off the thread, half of them insinuating her size had something to do with it!!! 😭 bit low even for Tattle!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s awful, I checked and there is a thread on here about her, I’ve always found her really lovely, especially compared to G, I had to come off the thread, half of them insinuating her size had something to do with it!!! 😭 bit low even for Tattle!
That's awful and gives tattle a bad name, I just hope all goes OK for her and baby. George should be grateful for her 6 hours sleep

Reactions: 2
That's awful and gives tattle a bad name, I just hope all goes OK for her and baby. George should be grateful for her 6 hours sleep
I’d be grateful for 6 hours sleep! My 2 year old has gone back to getting up every 3 hours 😩

Reactions: 3
Her latest grid post has got 39 likes, considering she has 333k followers that’s appalling (although who knows how many she’s deleted)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone hit a nerve 🤣
Also she put up a picture of the baby feeding on her story inbetween these, but deleted it?
I was going to screen shot and point out the AWFUL shallow latch, maybe that’s why she deleted it because she knows she has a terrible latch and doesn’t want advice!
Edited to add the crappy latch pic! It disappeared for me but came back!

Attachments

• Haha
Someone hit a nerve 🤣
Also she put up a picture of the baby feeding on her story inbetween these, but deleted it?
I was going to screen shot and point out the AWFUL shallow latch, maybe that’s why she deleted it because she knows she has a terrible latch and doesn’t want advice!
Edited to add the crappy latch pic! It disappeared for me but came back!
She’s such a bleep

• Haha
Screenshot_20211202-220557_Instagram.jpg

How is it your job then?! Why not simply... not post? Stop talking into your phone?

Reactions: 23
View attachment 902178

How is it your job then?! Why not simply... not post? Stop talking into your phone?
She just continues to be vile. I'm confused as to what is the actual point of her Instagram now.. she offers nothing of any value and has become completely pointless. There are far better, more positive accounts that show being a new mum in a more honest and useful way. Even Stacey Solomon is showing her baby thriving and being active.

And apparently now it’s hilarious that you chose not to change your babies nappy straight away which then overflowed. I really hope her HV watches her stories

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
And apparently now it’s hilarious that you chose not to change your babies nappy straight away which then overflowed. I really hope her HV watches her stories
And explained in great details how they make it a 2 person job and in her disgusting words “get in between her flaps” was uttered when explaining how they clean her up WTAF?!
I can’t with her vulgar-ness towards her baby daughter it makes me feel sick to my stomach!! 🤮
You wouldn’t think they’ve been parents for almost 2 whole months, she was speaking like it’s their first night home!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And explained in great details how they make it a 2 person job and in her disgusting words “get in between her flaps” was uttered when explaining how they clean her up WTAF?!
I can’t with her vulgar-ness towards her baby daughter it makes me feel sick to my stomach!! 🤮
You wouldn’t think they’ve been parents for almost 2 whole months, she was speaking like it’s their first night home!
omg, "get in between her flaps"??? Wow... that's not the way you speak about your baby daughter... that next level vulgarity..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.