Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad that I just got on with it when my son was born! We left the house everyday for walks, I showered twice a day and always left the house with make up on!

Reactions: 3
Oooop she’s gone on a rant.

So she’s posted something which actually, isn’t relatable, and is something quite worrying. Holding your baby over voluntarily wetting yourself isn’t normal and raw, it’s ridiculous. Eating chocolate and crisps every day isn’t normal, not is not washing your hair for 14 days.

Now she’s saying that she does put her down and she’s exaggerating 🤔🤔🤔 if you put the baby down enough, then stop bleeping moaning and carry out some basic self care. For someone who did so much research she’s got a twisted view on what the 4th trimester actually is.

I don’t know if it’s my 38 week pregnant rage hormones or she’s just more and more irritating and infuriating as the days go on.

No HV or Midwife is going to tell her she’s doing the right thing prioritising holding and sitting her up for no real good reason over eating and washing. That’s a bare faced lie.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she should be evaluated for PPA/PPD, wish her husband would push her to do that. I did some of these (crazy in retrospect) things postpartum and mine (gently) did. I had 6 weeks of CBT which changed my life at the time. She thinks her feed right now is "real mum chat" but it's actually just worrying. Calling 111 over your baby's fever - fine. Calling over a blocked nose...extreme. Not wanting to put the baby down and ranting to defend herself against what I'm sure is mostly gentle, well-meaning advice...extreme. She thinks she's enjoying motherhood but in retrospect she might realise she needed help.

If George or Robbie read here, please consider getting help, seeing your GP, speaking to your health visitor about the possibility of post partum anxiety/depression. Mums try to do it all but sometimes we do need to take a step back and sort ourselves out and put ourselves first for the sake of our families.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been where she is in terms of the worry and paranoia and it’s awful. It’s debilitating and makes every day stressful. I really hope she realises that it’s not normal and gets some support.

Reactions: 5
....or as per usual she's making tit up for attention...only eating chocolate/ crisps whilst breastfeeding ..wetting herself...not washing ...and it's backfired on her and instead of people sympathising or relating to it all they are calling her out on it .. because why a woman with a 2 month old baby can't put her down for 2 minutes to go have a wee is ridiculous, why a woman who lives on plates of slop which she insists on making herself because her inept husband can't throw everything in a pan the way she does is now expecting us to believe she's living on chocolate and crisps all whilst breastfeeding her child, so not only ridiculous but also harmful to her baby who is relying on her milk to thrive. She's such a bullshitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s very sad and telling that on her private Facebook she has barely any likes or comments on pictures. When I posted pictures of my baby I would be overwhelmed by well wishes and supportive comments from friends and families. It seems even those closest to her are sick of her tit.

She’s right - you can’t spoil a baby. You can’t cuddle them too much. But also everyone else has common sense to know you can still take a piss, shower, eat because that baby needs other things other than you. They need stimulation, activities to help them build neck control. There are so many fun sensory things at this age to help them grow their little world and instead she’s making it all about her.

As usual.

Reactions: 14
I think she's in real need of help, she's going down a road which is very dark.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t she a nanny at one point? You’d think that would give you a pretty good grounding. And I’m unsure what her point was with the post about “when I put her down” she just looked like she was having a bit of a wriggle and gurgling, she didn’t seem distressed

Reactions: 5
So… she hates advice and won’t accept it (despite now apparently aiming her feed at mums who 99% of know more about parenting than her) BUT she’s giving out advice (and aff links) on sensory strips, saline spray and humidifiers. MaKeS sEnSe

Reactions: 9
Does she even listen to herself? The story she told about how they were both crying and the baby screaming sounded like the baby wanting to be put down, the proof being that she calmed and enjoyed the sensory activity around her! It's a shame it seems to have happened so late at night and was still in there at bed time, of course she won't sleep with all that stimulation around her.
It sounds a lot more like George just wanted a doll to cuddle all day long not a human baby with needs.

Reactions: 11
She has always engineered situations to make herself a victim and this is no different.

If she had real life she wouldn't post half the tit she does because they'd tell her she is coming off as a head.

Imagine having the time to post 90 insta stories a day but not to go for a piss. She's full of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nope. Can't do it. Have unfollowed. Just nope.

Why am i waking up to 70 more stories this morning about more repetitive nonsense. George, put your phone down!

Got as far as, 'I'm so tired'... Well, sweetheart, your baby is asleep, put her down and do the same.

Was also lucky enough to catch the live yesterday. She addressed leaving twitter as it was 'too much' it might be forever, it might not, she might just go back to using her burner account on there. Said she would need to do something with Facebook and maybe post as she had been avoiding there too as 10% of people on there were twats or whatever. (Me thinks one does not receive enough validation/comments/likes/ad opportunities on Facebook so cannot be arsed with it, but who knows).

Christmas plans. Just her, hubby and baby. That she won't be at her dad's as she has fallen out with her step mum (cue her eye rolling) but she didn't go into details.

Addressed the information being leaked about the baby. Admitted that she held back posting the baby had been born on Instagram and waited until she was ready. But how someone had deceived her and shared the information anyway.
How she never wanted to show the baby's face. Erm you have.
How she didn't want the baby's name out there. Erm you have.
Didn't want her date of birth public. Erm... you get the idea.

Oh and also, her plan is to leave social media once she is trained, checked and cleared as a chilmminder (couple of years away). She will take 2 more children on so that her baby isn't on her own and that will be her new job, not SM.
More children? In that house? But mostly am sure she could never fully give up SM, she enjoys the validation and attention she receives too much.

Anyway, think that covers it all.

Annnnnd breath.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Why am i waking up to 70 more stories this morning about more repetitive nonsense. George, put your phone down!

Got as far as, 'I'm so tired'... Well, sweetheart, your baby is asleep, put her down and do the same.

Was also lucky enough to catch the live yesterday. She addressed leaving twitter as it was 'too much' it might be forever, it might not, she might just go back to using her burner account on there.

Christmas plans. That she won't be at her dad's as she has fallen out with her step mum (cue her eye rolling) but she didn't go into details.

Addressed the information being leaked about the baby. Admitted that she held back posting the baby had been born on Instagram and waited until she was ready. But how someone had deceived her and shared the information anyway.

Oh and also, her plan is to leave social media once she is trained, checked and cleared as a chilmminder (couple of years away). She will take 2 more children on so that her baby isn't on her own and that will be her new job, not SM.
More children? In that house? But mostly am sure she could never fully give up SM, she enjoys the validation and attention she receives too much.

Annnnnd breath.
duck me after what is out there for people to see would you really want her to mind your child! No thanks!

Reactions: 12

Was also lucky enough to catch the live yesterday. She addressed leaving twitter as it was 'too much' it might be forever, it might not, she might just go back to using her burner account on there. Said she would need to do something with Facebook and maybe post as she had been avoiding there too as 10% of people on there were twats or whatever. (Me thinks one does not receive enough validation/comments/likes/ad opportunities on Facebook so cannot be arsed with it, but who knows).

Christmas plans. Just her, hubby and baby. That she won't be at her dad's as she has fallen out with her step mum (cue her eye rolling) but she didn't go into details.

Annnnnd breath.
I love that she thinks she can cope with 2 more children...lets let hers grow up a bit, get to the terrible twos plus sleepless nights etc etc and let's see how keen she is to childmind then...

Did she say anything about the fact she lied about the baby not being born and why she continues to pretend she's 2 weeks younger than she actually is ??

And she left Twitter because people were starting to call out her bullshit and lies...

Everything about her is fake. None of her stories add up, everything is put out there for engagement and validation. Even down to that stupid fake lisp!
she literally talks rubbish 24/7 I feel so sorry for that baby.
no one means don’t cuddle your baby, they mean put the baby down to go for a piss! It literally takes a couple of mins!!

• Heart

Annnnnd breath.
Thank you for the round up, no chance of me watching her. As for childminding, she does realise that she will need to actually get the house into a decent state to be able to have children there?!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.