Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I think she's miss reading cues and I have not see her remotely do anything developmentally beneficial for her daughter
That baby must be so behind already, at that age they need tummy time, visual stimulation, and fresh air!! All that the poor kid sees is a dark and dusty room and her insane mother rambling into a phone!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here 😳

As a breastfeeding support volunteer with the NHS (trained), I really worry about other new mothers listening to her 🙄😬

Reactions: 22
I find it really weird she literally only ever shows her child being held. I was encouraging mine to do other things for dinky. Play mats, laying in different places, sitting in a bouncer.
Of course she had lots of cuddles and feeding but if she was very awake then it was play/learning time.
I had PTSD and PND and I still did what I need for my child.
you would think she would to show off the child using all sorts of different things to get some freebies sent to her!

Reactions: 5
New thread name suggestion - Goes to Sainsbury’s to pose, can’t unblock her kids nose, hired a doula so she can doze.
Sorry just came to me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This made me laugh, she loves a bit of validation doesn’t she!
she’s just so blind to the hundreds unfollowing her regularly which I’m sure proves she’s “relatable” to the odd few and totally unrelatable to hundreds more!
I swear she posts screenshots like this to show tattle some people do like her 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she’s just so blind to the hundreds unfollowing her regularly which I’m sure proves she’s “relatable” to the odd few and totally unrelatable to hundreds more!
I swear she posts screenshots like this to show tattle some people do like her 🤣
Clearly a response that she's written to herself...why is someone with an 8 year old watching her breastfeeding stories 🙄 and applauding her? You would think someone with 3 children and lots of experience maybe would offer a suggestion or advice or a different pov rather than encouraging the tit show...oh wait that gets you blocked !

Reactions: 13
So we can now see the whole of baby’s face from above looking down. And the side: and the other side. But she’s not showing her face to respect her privacy? I really struggle to understand this stupid notion of protecting her privacy when she does nothing to protect her privacy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
George ffs no one lives in the early days for that long 😒 she's gonna have a rude awakening when sleep regression and baby wants to move

I can’t with her… her posts and stories (also did anyone catch her live? I popped on for 2 mins and she was chatting tit to an average of 30 people!) 🤦🏻‍♀️ Are just plain laughable now!
the one I circled is so “relatable” ?? WTF?!
She’s just admitted to WETTING HERSELF because she couldn’t move while feeding the baby?? She needs help, either by a gynaecologist or a therapist, I can’t decide which one!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t with her… her posts and stories (also did anyone catch her live? I popped on for 2 mins and she was chatting tit to an average of 30 people!) 🤦🏻‍♀️ Are just plain laughable now!
the one I circled is so “relatable” ?? WTF?!
She’s just admitted to WETTING HERSELF because she couldn’t move while feeding the baby?? She needs help, either by a gynaecologist or a therapist, I can’t decide which one!
This is worrying all of them.....

Reactions: 6
I watched the live… she’s banned from her dads house because she’s fallen out with her stepmom… so over Xmas she’ll most probably see him at her sisters house…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ooh back to talking about a shadowban 😂🤣 there never was one just her posts were dull and no one liked them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did she fall out with stepmum ?

I'm convinced the baby has some sort of allergy. She's been saying for a while that baby only poos once a week, this is not normal until after 6 weeks old for bf babies. After 6 weeks it can be which I know she is now. That along with the fussing, vomiting etc...

While we’re talking about her gynae (or not) issues, it also irrationally irritates me that she’s said several times she only had a “minor tear/grazing” then admits she had internal and external stitches?? That’s not minor then is it? A minor tear wouldn’t need stitched at all, it’d be left to heal itself, but if she tore that badly she needed stitched inside and out then it definitely wasn’t minor!
Pretty sure she said just minor to prove her fingering herself sorry “perineum massage” worked!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hasn’t washed her hair in weeks but… shaved her legs?
Yeh I call BS.

As someone with very thick hair that takes an age to dry (and then has to be straightened or curled otherwise I look like Hagrid's scandi cousin) I would wash my hair over shaving my legs any day. And I inky wash my hair once a week if that.

Shaving your legs is far more effort and a quick shampoo and condition

Reactions: 3
Yeh I call BS.

As someone with very thick hair that takes an age to dry (and then has to be straightened or curled otherwise I look like Hagrid's scandi cousin) I would wash my hair over shaving my legs any day. And I inky wash my hair once a week if that.

Shaving your legs is far more effort and a quick shampoo and condition
This is someone who 2 weeks ago was saying she has 3/4 showers a day and now she’s no longer washing her hair and purposely wetting herself? She can’t keep up with her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I'm convinced the baby has some sort of allergy. She's been saying for a while that baby only poos once a week, this is not normal until after 6 weeks old for bf babies. After 6 weeks it can be which I know she is now. That along with the fussing, vomiting etc...
Is that any surprise when her ridiculous mother is only eating chocolate and crisps? Honestly there are no words to actually describe how awful this woman is ...you are breast feeding your child and you are only eating crisps and chocolate?

Her stepmother called bullshit on all her pregnancy bollocks and George bitched about her in a really spiteful manner on Twitter... I think there are possibly screenshots on the earlier threads ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.