Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't put my child down if it meant her having to lie on the dirty floor in what looks to be a really filthy hovel also there must be the constant worry of the cat who has zero boundaries.

Reactions: 9
Does she actually use the nursery at all? We were subjected to endless tours of it and discussions about how she would feed the baby there in the middle of the night in that chair with her snacks. All these grand plans, but all we've seen so far is her topless in bed/in leopard print pyjamas on the crack sofa, with the baby on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm thrilled for them that they have become parents....but you have to feel for all those followers who did so because she struggled to conceive, how must they feel now her content has completely changed?

Reactions: 4
Does she actually use the nursery at all? We were subjected to endless tours of it and discussions about how she would feed the baby there in the middle of the night in that chair with her snacks. All these grand plans, but all we've seen so far is her topless in bed/in leopard print pyjamas on the crack sofa, with the baby on her.
‘Crack sofa’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not only is she the first ever woman to have ivf and become pregnant and have a baby, she’s now the first ever woman to have had a cold while looking after a baby. Truly a modern day hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guess who’s been reading here again, breastfeeding expert. We don’t know that she’s telling the truth about the midwife, it’s George so it’s safe to assume she’s lying.

The difference not posing to look thinner makes, she looks so awkward holding the baby.

Her house is so grubby it’s not surprising the baby is congested it could be anything in that house causing allergies. My niece has dust allergies so her room was stripped of carpet, curtains replaced by blinds, hypoallergenic duvet and pillows with allergy protection covers and it’s made a big difference but George knows best. Her sister was allowed to hold the baby (and do the washing up) but Robbie isn’t, George is like a child seeing someone else playing with her toys.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm sure filming yourself crying for attention on the Internet should be in the diagnostic criteria for narcissism.
I find it really uncomfortable! It's an intimate moment that should be in the moment! She's very odd! I've cried looking at my kids and I cried when I was looking after twins with another 3 under 4 😂 didn't film it though.

Reactions: 8
I find it really uncomfortable! It's an intimate moment that should be in the moment! She's very odd! I've cried looking at my kids and I cried when I was looking after twins with another 3 under 4 😂 didn't film it though.
Same, I cry all the time, I've never thought to film it though 😂. I'm usually too busy crying 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure filming yourself crying for attention on the Internet should be in the diagnostic criteria for narcissism.
How cringe 😂😂😂 she’s staring at her baby, crying, with her arm in cramp videoing this moment of her crying at her? I am dying for her and how embarrassing this is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does that poor baby ever sleep anywhere but on George? That can't be healthy for either of them for 6 weeks surely

Reactions: 6
I would NEVER film myself crying....IMHO no-one crys "nice"..I defo look like a sack of tit, just why would I then whip out my phone and record?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess who’s been reading here again, breastfeeding expert. We don’t know that she’s telling the truth about the midwife, it’s George so it’s safe to assume she’s lying.

The difference not posing to look thinner makes, she looks so awkward holding the baby.

Her house is so grubby it’s not surprising the baby is congested it could be anything in that house causing allergies. My niece has dust allergies so her room was stripped of carpet, curtains replaced by blinds, hypoallergenic duvet and pillows with allergy protection covers and it’s made a big difference but George knows best. Her sister was allowed to hold the baby (and do the washing up) but Robbie isn’t, George is like a child seeing someone else playing with her toys.
For someone proud of her lost weight, she definitely looks bigger, even with the pointe work.
Who is the traitor who made these photos?😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like the pictures of her supposedly asleep with baby on her chest but they’re clearly selfies so she’s posed with her eyes shut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sea she realise that she can look back in her Instagram pics without sharing them? She’s clearly desperate for attention

Reactions: 7
Head in my hands watching these stories today.

Exhibit A: The baby never sleeps so I can’t get anything done.
Exhibit B: The baby is sleeping so I can’t get anything done.

The baby is always to blame, she doesn’t really want to get anything done and she always gets her victim crown.

I hope she unlearns this behaviour before that baby hits the teenage years because mothers like her are dangerous.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If she thinks it's tough now ...she has nooooo idea how much more difficult things are about to become once baby is mobile and awake all the time !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone with a spare insta account they don't mind being blocked, please message her and ask her what it was like to struggle with fertility and see people sharing no content other than babies..... see if the penny drops how insensitive she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.