Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 or 4 showers a day? bleeping lies man 😂😂 but she can’t even brush her hair every day? It literally is a 4 second job, especially when tying it on top of your head. If you are laying down that much it’s matted then you clearly aren’t getting up to take 3/4 showers a day.

You know she bleeping stinks. I’m all for responding and cuddling your baby but I’m sorry, you can put her down for 5 minutes and not have her lounging on you for basic self care.

Reactions: 6
Giiiiiiiirl, I know postpartum is ROUGH but you look like a whole new level of grotty and grubby. 3-4 showers a day??! My arse! And you can lose the hand in the back pose now, the baby is in the pram View attachment 852357
She might want to actually turn the shower on and use some shampoo! That does not look like a woman that showers once a day let alone 4 !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she just leaked her own baby name?
I knew she wouldn’t be able to keep her mouth shut, now I just wish she’d stop calling her Wonky

I wonder how many of the NCT group will now follow her and then swiftly unfollow when they see the inappropriate stuff she posts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I knew she wouldn’t be able to keep her mouth shut, now I just wish she’d stop calling her Wonky

I wonder how many of the NCT group will now follow her and then swiftly unfollow when they see the inappropriate stuff she posts
Maybe the shame will make her shut the duck up.
🙏🏼

Reactions: 7
What a weird thing to post. Why doesn’t she just try to be normal friends with her NCT group?

If I were in someone’s NCT group I’d find it annoying and frankly, obnoxious that a semi-public figure was posting about us on Twitter/Instagram.

Also just twigged the baby name!!! Busted!

Reactions: 15
I honestly thought she would have deleted the post with the name by now
Why would she ?

Her complete inability to not show her babies face made it clear it was only a matter of time before she ' accidentally ' let slip her name! The name that has been known on here since the baby was born ! She's a hypocrite and a liar. That baby was always destined to be used to make money and slowly but surely she is setting it up that way by revealing more and more of her.

Let's hope someone calls her out on her hypocritcal bullshit soon, been a while since she's done one of her self pitying indignant rants !!

Why would she ?

Her complete inability to not show her babies face made it clear it was only a matter of time before she ' accidentally ' let slip her name! The name that has been known on here since the baby was born ! She's a hypocrite and a liar. That baby was always destined to be used to make money and slowly but surely she is setting it up that way by revealing more and more of her.

Let's hope someone calls her out on her hypocritcal bullshit soon, been a while since she's done one of her self pitying indignant rants !!
I complete agree with you, I just thought she’d delete it and make out it was accidental and then probably blame the trolls for it

I complete agree with you, I just thought she’d delete it and make out it was accidental and then probably blame the trolls for it
That's her usual never taking responsibility for her actions behaviour 🙄

She's far to calculated and savvy about how SM works, everything she posts is deliberate and designed to cause a reaction and get her the attention / validation she craves. I've no doubt the influx of messages about the name Lyra will give her more of the attention she is seeking, why else would you screen shot a private message and then post to Twitter ?

Why she so worried about people finding her social media?! Oh is it cause she’s a total numpty and sexualises every thing and they will see how wrong she is about things. Also how she has the most knowledge any mother could ever have

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely revealed the name deliberately. It’s not like it was a slip of the tongue. It’s a deliberately posted photo

Reactions: 9
Well if the NCT mums don't already think she's an opinionated, self righteous know it all already they sure will once they check out her socials.

Reactions: 12
How ashamed must she be of her NCT rants and general horrendous behaviour to have needed to deactivate. 😂 It's only a matter of time before they find this site... 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.