Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking that revealing the name was an accident. Sleep deprived new mum didn't think straight, posted the pic and revealed the precious secret baby name for all to see and is now having a melt down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she de activated!!
I find the contrast really weird. She seems to be embarrassed of her social media and doesn’t want the NCT mums to find it - yet social media is her job? All other influencers actively promote their socials as it’s how they make their money/get work! Seems so strange. If she is embarrassed then maybe she should review what she posts and why she doesn’t want people to find it? And if that’s the case why is she happy to post it for literally thousands of people?? So weird. I wonder if she had a freak out during a night time feed and deleted it in a 3am meltdown.

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow her Twitter. How did she reveal the name? All I could see on IG was the story talking about Robbie taking her out and referencing Lyra as a character from a book so not specifically saying that is her name. Or is that the one you’re all referring to?

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her Twitter. How did she reveal the name? All I could see on IG was the story talking about Robbie taking her out and referencing Lyra as a character from a book so not specifically saying that is her name. Or is that the one you’re all referring to?
Read page 2 of this thread. There is a screenshot from twitter.

Reactions: 5
Well unless of course her husband has finally grown some balls and put his foot down ! Throughout her pregnancy she did nothing but bang on and on about keeping her child private and off the Internet but since the baby was born she has posted picture after picture of her from every angle and has been drip feeding information about her via Instagram and Twitter.

Her behaviour throughout her pregnancy was just awful but since the child was born she has been acting in such a weird and ridiculous manner ...to go to all those lengths to pretend the child wasn't born and then to deliberately screenshot and post a picture revealing her name ...I hope Robbie has stepped in finally because she clearly needs help!

Reactions: 6
I’m crying 😂😂😂 shes 100% had a meltdown that she’s released the name by accident in her 6 or so middle of the night nonsense tweets and it’s all damage control now. She will be screaming at Robbie this morning about how Lyra was supposed to be mystical and special and no one should know.

or maybe Robbie has kicked off about her attempt at a sly reveal since she’s unable to control her social media addiction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How ashamed must she be of her NCT rants and general horrendous behaviour to have needed to deactivate. 😂 It's only a matter of time before they find this site... 🤭
Pahahahahahah!!! Didn’t think she’d actually delete her Twitter!! Wonder if she will tame her insta now? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Don’t think it’s the name- I think it’s the fact they’ve know the Twitter and shitting herself at what she’s said

Reactions: 11
Don’t think it’s the name- I think it’s the fact they’ve know the Twitter and shitting herself at what she’s said
Think this is most likely the reason! She's not going to win herself any new mum friends if they read how vile she is on Twitter and also how will she explain all the lies she told surrounding the birth date of Lyra ? She's pretending her baby is 2 weeks old when she is in fact 4 weeks!!

Let's face it she comes across as unstable so what new mums would want her around their newborns by choice ?

If it was accidental she'll be fuming that she's let slip and can't blame it on anyone else but herself!

Reactions: 3
How weird to completely deactivate Twitter

Now if she’d just delete her Instagram I’m sure that she’d be much happier

Reactions: 10
She's not hard to find if you Google the name. Her Instagram or Facebook are not much better than her twitter I presume lol. And there is Tattle life. Google has memory.

Anyway, even without social media, she will just spoil everything with her crappy attitude. She always does.

Reactions: 6
Been lurking for a few weeks 👋😊 Followed George a few years back after an article in a Sunday magazine, but unfollowed about a year ago as her woe is me attitude & over reaction to stuff started to become a little tedious. Only after reading here did I go back to have a little snoop on her socials, but I was blocked, obviously! 🙄 who's go time to do that?! 😳

Turns out public persona can be such a thing & her posts that had turned me off thinking she was fairly decent, we're only the tip of the iceberg!

I don't really understand this panic over the group knowing her social identity, she's a prolific poster & would surely get recognised at some point? Is it just the crash of real life into social identity that's caused this reaction?

Really think she could do with some help as it's a pretty destructive path she's on at the moment...

Reactions: 8
Been lurking for a few weeks 👋😊 Followed George a few years back after an article in a Sunday magazine, but unfollowed about a year ago as her woe is me attitude & over reaction to stuff started to become a little tedious. Only after reading here did I go back to have a little snoop on her socials, but I was blocked, obviously! 🙄 who's go time to do that?! 😳

Turns out public persona can be such a thing & her posts that had turned me off thinking she was fairly decent, we're only the tip of the iceberg!

I don't really understand this panic over the group knowing her social identity, she's a prolific poster & would surely get recognised at some point? Is it just the crash of real life into social identity that's caused this reaction?

Really think she could do with some help as it's a pretty destructive path she's on at the moment...
The blocking of people is so weird, strange thing to do when your career is based on your social media influence and reputation! I voted that I didn’t want to hear about her birth story so will probably be blocked soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaaaa this cracks me up. I am sure she did it accidentally and Robbie must have gotten proper mad at her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahaaaa this cracks me up. I am sure she did it accidentally and Robbie must have gotten proper mad at her 🤣🤣🤣
I wish I could believe it was accidentally but she took a screenshot of the WhatsApp conversation which definitely wasn't accidentally done ! She's too savvy to do anything like that accidentally, in the same way she is deliberately showing Lyras face from every angle at every opportunity!

Her hypocrisy was always going to come bite her on the arse !

I imagine she has been massively called out on it by someone close to her and Robbie has finally stepped in ! I think she seems to forget its his child too and shes broken his trust with her behaviour!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure it’s the NCT thing. So exposing - I wouldn’t want anyone I know looking at my Twitter even though it’s just me supporting musicians, environmental concerns and premiere league footballers exposed to racism. Can’t imagine if your every passing thought and opinion was there to read by people you may actually have to encounter face to face.

Presumably Insta would be gone too if MrFFFB had “put his foot down”? Although I suppose that is her actual income so the pact’s rather been made with that devil.

Agree the name was not accidental unless she was insane with tiredness.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.