Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also can’t help but think Robbie might need to step up a little more and support his wife personally rather than suggest bringing strangers into a home that his wife wants to keep private right now. Why isn’t he cleaning and tidying and meal prepping for her for the next day while she’s feeding/being up at night with baby?
Because she's a martyr to the cause and that kind of suggestion doesn't allow her to get the attention she's seeking online ?? I've absolutely no doubt Robbie is doing his bit to help but she's never going to admit that on her woe is me/ it's all about her stories!

Reactions: 8
I also can’t help but think Robbie might need to step up a little more and support his wife personally rather than suggest bringing strangers into a home that his wife wants to keep private right now. Why isn’t he cleaning and tidying and meal prepping for her for the next day while she’s feeding/being up at night with baby?
She said the other day he's cooking but she doesn't like his "simple food". She wants to do her sofisticated mixtures🤮

P.S. we need a new thread:)

Reactions: 6
New thread title - Poor old George she’ll never be happy, can’t even get up to change her kids nappy?
🤣I’m so bad at these!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So has she cut her dad off as well as her step mum? I thought it was just the step mum she had an issue with. All she mentioned was her mum being dead and Robbie’s parents not being close and mum being poorly. She still has her dad though?
Also, according to her, she had the baby 2 weeks ago - so is she 2 weeks old or several weeks? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So has she cut her dad off as well as her step mum? I thought it was just the step mum she had an issue with. All she mentioned was her mum being dead and Robbie’s parents not being close and mum being poorly. She still has her dad though?
Also, according to her, she had the baby 2 weeks ago - so is she 2 weeks old or several weeks? 🤔
A lot of people don’t have grandparents who look after their kids or pick them up from school, stop moping and moaning your child is literally a month old, enjoy her and being a mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A lot of people don’t have grandparents who look after their kids or pick them up from school, stop moping and moaning your child is literally a month old, enjoy her and being a mum!
i think it’s bittersweet when the grandparents are still alive but; her baby is so fresh and new she needn’t even think about these things yet.

lol, my 9 yo is disabled and no one of my family has ever babysat her ever, it’s a gut punch but you just get on don’t you. No point dwelling on it, she should be soaking up these moments with joy, think she needs some help

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thing is her stories of her rambling could easily be made in half of the time but she insists on reiterating that she doesn’t need advice, help or support from people online and why she is the knower of all things, no wonder she doesn’t have any support around her, she’s awful!
honestly think half of her “problems” wouldn’t be problems at all if she just wasn’t so bloody know it all!! Accept you’re a first time mum and learning as you go like most people do, because believe it or not reading it on Google isn’t the same as lived experience!

Reactions: 7
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She's alienated everyone in her life because she's clearly a horrible person. If she wasn't so rude and condescending she might have more support. Being a mum is hard and she's only a few weeks in, she hasn't got a clue what's ahead and unless she has a complete personality transplant she's in for a very miserable future

Reactions: 9
She’s struggling but she knows best. People are probably to nervous or fed up to help her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.