Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care if she’s had the baby or not but her most recent grid post is genuinely upsetting. Surely nobody thinks like that? It’s HER who thinks like that. She’s the problem not the solution.

Reactions: 3
I don’t care if she’s had the baby or not but her most recent grid post is genuinely upsetting. Surely nobody thinks like that? It’s HER who thinks like that. She’s the problem not the solution.
I really hope that it's an automated post from before baby because why the fudge she'd even be thinking about what she looks like or comes across like to others when she's got a tiny new, exciting life to look after and get to know is difficult to comprehend!

Reactions: 1
It’s quiet sad isn’t it that she is so paranoid and unhappy with her body that she thinks like this all the time.

Still horrible to her cat then, wonder if she calls her newborn that (blatantly prerecorded story)
To be honest I call my toddler a tosser (not to her face!) 🤣

Reactions: 3
Wow wow wow! Just caught up on the last few days worth of gossip here and I’m gobsmacked!!!!
what planet is she on!
she gave away her “due date” early on with things like “20 week scan last week” and “just found out when cat went missing” honestly tonnes of hints to her due date being the beginning of November, so she must have literally been purposely putting people off and playing like she was a month behind, that alone is bizarre but doing the same when baby’s been born !?! Whattttt???
there’s just no explanation for that level of crazy I’m sorry! Mind blowing!

Reactions: 6
This is honestly blagging my head, so she's had it but is pretending she hasn't? I don't understand, it's all too mad

Reactions: 7
Can’t stop thinking about what her real life friends and family think? Her photographer, who I follow and love the content of. Surely they think it’s bizarre?!
she will have some crazy justification for it, but I’m sorry even if you’re the biggest celeb going it’s bizarre, who does she’s think she is Kylie Jenner? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to go to the papers about this 😂😂 I can imagine the story…. “Instagram influencer creates bizarre parallel life in order to conceal birth - has the influencer world finally gone completely insane?”

• Haha
Wow wow wow! Just caught up on the last few days worth of gossip here and I’m gobsmacked!!!!
what planet is she on!
she gave away her “due date” early on with things like “20 week scan last week” and “just found out when cat went missing” honestly tonnes of hints to her due date being the beginning of November, so she must have literally been purposely putting people off and playing like she was a month behind, that alone is bizarre but doing the same when baby’s been born !?! Whattttt???
there’s just no explanation for that level of crazy I’m sorry! Mind blowing!
This is the mind blowing bit for me! Spending your pregnancy pretending you’re 4 weeks behind what you are.. and for what? That’s actually scary that 1) she thinks that’s normal behaviour and 2) she has that much free time to do it.

Reactions: 5
This is the mind blowing bit for me! Spending your pregnancy pretending you’re 4 weeks behind what you are.. and for what? That’s actually scary that 1) she thinks that’s normal behaviour and 2) she has that much free time to do it.
Exactly! I followed her quite closely at the beginning of her pregnancy and it was very clear she “wasn’t doing a good job” of hiding her due date because she dropped too many milestone hints etc. But knowing now she was due the beginning of October not November, she’s obviously been very calculated and done that purposely to put people off. How weird??? Also the hints at baby being a boy, same thing purposely putting people off, like would you bother? Why does she care so much?
like putting up her 12 and 20 week scans a month later acting like they’d just been for them, saying when she first felt her baby etc,
just so so strange!!!
Like we knew she was odd but this has just taken it to a whole new level! That’s bordering actual mental health issue. If she can calculate all of that and be that deceptive on purpose what else is she capable of! 😯

I do wish me and her were still fb friends so I could verify this! Not that I blame her for unfriending me but my nosy ass wants to know. If people are lying it’s a really random lie and if they’re not lying and she is, again that’s hella random

Reactions: 1
The biggest thing for me is if she has actually had a girl. I really thought it was given that it was a boy and imagined her with a son more than a daughter. But maybe that's why she's done so much to not say anything.

Reactions: 4
I just think people are putting a lot of faith in a rumour, until I see it for myself I don’t believe it.

Reactions: 11
The biggest thing for me is if she has actually had a girl. I really thought it was given that it was a boy and imagined her with a son more than a daughter. But maybe that's why she's done so much to not say anything.
She's really narcissistic if she's prerecorded and led people astray with the gender

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.