Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to go on mat leave the way any woman with a not online job would do. Step away. Perhaps in the space that would provide she could reevaluate what has clearly become toxic and frankly disturbing. Allow it to just slide out of her life.

Reactions: 8
She has such an unhealthy relationship with social media. Knows it’s bad for her but can’t step away
Craves the attention too much ...she's become addicted to it to the point where her behaviour to stay relevant has become irrational. No one of sound mind would be playing the twisted game she has been the last few days if its to be believed she gave birth on the 6th !

Reactions: 8
I really hope her NCT besties have searched her up on Insta 🤣🤣

welcome to the shitshow 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder how long she’ll keep it up. Maybe she’ll always be pretending life is 2 weeks behind to keep up the charade 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t surprise me if she comes clean and blames the trolls to get some pity that we all found out her secret

Reactions: 6
I refuse to believe she has had the baby. Surely no one is that bat tit crazy. Like how would she even explain that ?
She did say a lot that she wanted to keep the due date quiet for privacy so I imagine that’s how she’d spin it if she admitted it. But she’ll probably just announce the birth and be coy about the date ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ either way it’s expected to go quiet when you’ve had a baby but actively pretending you haven’t yet is absolutely bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she’s put an outfit of the day story up which must be prerecorded right if sources are right? This is so bloody weird.

Reactions: 3
Now she’s put an outfit of the day story up which must be prerecorded right if sources are right? This is so bloody weird.
There must be a screenshot somewhere in the last thread of when she did a similar chat in the kitchen like that. If anyone is bored enough to scroll through and do a 'is the background exactly the same' 🤣

I know she's had the baby so know this is prerecorded but for any doubters

I didn’t know you could pre record stories. Very interesting
Most of them couldn't cope without prerecording.
Stacey solomon manages to decorate a whole room of her house within a few hours all through pre recording and her huns actually think it's real time.

Reactions: 5
Right can comeone just prove that she has had the baby cos I really don't actually believe she has... SURELY not to be acting this way on social media?! SURELY NOT.

Right can comeone just prove that she has had the baby cos I really don't actually believe she has... SURELY not to be acting this way on social media?! SURELY NOT.
Not sure how we'd 'prove' it unless one of us posted a screenshot we've seen from her private Facebook, I personally don't agree with sharing stuff like that as it's not in the public domain.

The fact someone replied to her post saying they heard she'd had the baby and the reply was deleted and they were blocked says a lot!

Reactions: 2
I'm shocked she found that time from laying down to pre record stories 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn’t know you could pre record stories. Very interesting
Yeah you just record on your phone and then post at your leisure rather than shooting the video directly in your Insta stories

I do just find it so odd if she’s had the baby - keep it to yourself, keep it to yourself for weeks if you want but go on maternity leave, to post like you’re still is so bizarre.
I don’t think her followers are quite as sheep like and adoring as some of the other influencers so that’s something at least, they probably won’t be as devastated by the lie as, for example, a hardcore Hincher might be.

*edited for phrasing*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.