Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why social media m is so dangerous! Anyone with a “following” can inflate their already large ego by saying anything. People pandering to her now for getting called out because she worded it different to make herself look better! 🤦🏻‍♀️
The thing is, Montessori parenting and "a mattress on the floor and baby gate" conjure up quite different images don't they?

She's quick to jump on others for their ambiguous statements and the phrase "mattress on the floor" doesn't exactly conjure up images of great parenting does it?
exactly 🤣 I actually felt bad for a minute when she said she meant a floor bed, but that’s definitely not what she said, she was talking about a cot bed she has that lasts until age 5 then said about the mattress (for the cot bed?) on the floor, that’s not a bleeping Montessori style floor bed then is it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Weirdo!

Reactions: 11
Maybe that should be a lesson that you shouldn’t be ‘brain farting’ to thousands of people

Reactions: 10
Montessori parenting is not an excuse for her to be lazy yes it's a more relaxed style but you need to do it correctly in line with the development of the child. She just is trying to add shock value when we all she struggles to get off her backside even before she was pregnant everyday was a pj day

Reactions: 7
I’ll be honest I know nothing of Montessori parenting (I’ve just had to google it) but I’m guessing that you can’t just pick and choose to suit your own need or that would lead to an unruly child?

Reactions: 4
The babies room sounds like it’s going to be absolutely rammed with junk like the rest of the house
White noise machine ✅
Small table for George’s phone 😂✅
Boxes of crap ✅
Other ‘machines’ plugged in ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she joking???
Her version of 'keep the baby off the internet will consist of:
Talk about them their habits their schedule the comments she gets her birth how hard it is literally constantly 24/7 oversharing like she does now because she has nothing rlse to talk about.
Post pictures of them constantly just with face blurred out/off camera/obscured.
Continue to call them Wonky. (And again, talk about them ALL THE TIME)

Why do i get the impression she was very close to having to get a real job before she got pregnant so she's posting so much on a topic that everyone knows gets you loads of unsolicited advice/comments (ie engagement) and dragging it out for as long as possible so she can live off the ££. How much can she really be making at this point?

Imagine you're going to work every day and your partner is sitting at home, unwashed in their scabby pyjamas rabbiting on about duck all because they don't have any real life friends to share their neuroses with and the closest thing to "work" they do is getting their wabs out in a field for a laugh 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she joking???
Her version of 'keep the baby off the internet will consist of:
Talk about them their habits their schedule the comments she gets her birth how hard it is literally constantly 24/7 oversharing like she does now because she has nothing rlse to talk about.
Post pictures of them constantly just with face blurred out/off camera/obscured.
Continue to call them Wonky. (And again, talk about them ALL THE TIME)

Why do i get the impression she was very close to having to get a real job before she got pregnant so she's posting so much on a topic that everyone knows gets you loads of unsolicited advice/comments (ie engagement) and dragging it out for as long as possible so she can live off the ££. How much can she really be making at this point?
And don't forget story after story about the baby's poop ! She just won't be able to help herself!! 🤢

Maybe that should be a lesson that you shouldn’t be ‘brain farting’ to thousands of people
And the fact that once again she comes out snarling and trying to backtrack on what she clearly said when she has been called out on it!

She seriously needs to grow up ! Her online behaviour is embarrassing!

She just doesn’t get it does she? If you go and put all the thoughts from your head onto Instagram stories for the world to see then people will have a different opinion to you and will call you out if you talk about unsafe practices.
Don’t then get all defensive and snarky about it, just think before starting one of your manic ramblings George.
Also…have the bleeping baby before you start taking about weaning and how the toddler will get up in the morning and play by it’s self - seriously you may have looked after peoples kids and watched other people parent, but until you do it yourself you have no clue.
So wind your bloody neck in and sort out that trash bag house and make it safe for the baby which you’ve wanted for so long

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Unhinged Una back at it again.

She without a doubt said it that way; like I’ll just stick a mattress on the floor and see how it goes because I’m a lazy bleep who can barely sit up to bore my ever dwindling audience. If you chat pure shite and start bleating about unsafe things, you will get pulled up, considering she’s the first in there to stick the boot in with someone else, this is rich.

Can you imagine what she’ll say to the only child born this year as she’s so important and special when they say they dislike her on a strop? Ol bleeping crazy eyes would be enough to make me stay in my room too.

Attachments

• Haha
She’s embarrassing.
I get being excited about pregnancy and planning what kind of parent you will be but that will go out the window. Lots of people have these great intentions of wooden only toys and no screen time and whatever but the reality is soon you will have cocomelon playing while your baby plays in a mountain of plastic tat 😂

she has such a staggering lack of understanding on how social media works it’s astonishing. She’s very very angry inside and it’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 11
Typical of her: spouts opinion on Internet. Gets insulted, offended and angry when someone else has another opinion.

I've never seen anyone sit on their phone/stories all day just rambling. She needs to get out, go for walks, make friends, literally step away from her phone. Her screen time must be 12 hours a day?

This cannot be good for her. It's like her content was stale so she jumped on the chance to make 5000000 stories and posts about IVF and pregnancy, but actually should've realised that by bleating constantly about parenting, before she's actually even done it, is going to cause a reaction in people! Probably lots of which are mums and just rolling their eyes at her.

I truly hope she does keep child off the Internet, and learns to appreciate life away from the attention of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine you're going to work every day and your partner is sitting at home, unwashed in their scabby pyjamas rabbiting on about duck all because they don't have any real life friends to share their neuroses with and the closest thing to "work" they do is getting their wabs out in a field for a laugh 😂.
The way you worded this made me laugh way too much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She's going on with herself now, like we don't know Montessori parenting exists. Which would be fine if that's what she'd said, but it wasn't.

"Yeah I'll just put mattress on the floor so they can entertain themselves" is not an adequate description of that style of child rearing ffs 😂

• Heart
She's going on with herself now, like we don't know Montessori parenting exists. Which would be fine if that's what she'd said, but it wasn't.

"Yeah I'll just put mattress on the floor so they can entertain themselves" is not an adequate description of that style of child rearing ffs 😂
Mattress on the floor just gives me Trainspotting vibes 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone who lets things get to them that much should really not be putting their whole life online

• Heart
Have a day off George. I mean every day is a day off for you, but have a day off from all of this!! Go for a walk, organise a drawer, read a book! Just stay away from ranting and raving for once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.