Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFFB - grubby and slop fed, always lying in bed, sniffing her cat's butt & pregnant, not fat!

Reactions: 4
Lots of thrilling stories today about…drumroll…going to the dentist!!
Truly the dullest woman on earth
She’s got a busy day today, dentist and then haircut 🤣🤣 she doesn’t know the meaning of busy!
I’ve already got a toddler washed, dressed, fed and into nursery before 8am. Dropped my car off for MOT, rushed up to work for a 9am meeting, now just having my breakfast and then back to it. She’s a lazy slob

Reactions: 14
Ergh, I just genuinely laughed at her last story about spending too much time on the internet 😳

I’ll show myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There was def beef at Callies wedding between Danie and George
OK but about that?! I think it came from before. George was just being George and we know she isn't able to keep "friends". Danie V also have witch vibes but it's not like they were besties before, more like colleagues.

Reactions: 2
Vile woman. Did she just really say that her baby is sitting on her clitoris and then said it feels like she is being fingered by an inexperienced guy??? She disgusts me. George, if you are reading this, some things are better left in your twisted mind than on the internet you vile creature View attachment 726751
How the duck she has any followers left is beyond me! So vile!! She’s sick!

Seriously though - won’t “give away” her exact due date or baby’s sex, doesn’t plan on sharing her baby’s name or face online BUT - finds it perfectly acceptable to compare their movements in uetero to being fingered!!!! She really is deluded! How’s that protecting them online? Vile creature! She makes me want to vom! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Probably?? No probably about it 🤣🤣🤣

This poor kid is going to have serious issues 😔. That is vile. Absolutely disgusting.
I sure hope that child will never have access to the absolute junk his nutter puts on the internet. Imagine finding out your mother has been calling you Wonky and claiming that carrying you feels like being fingered by a 15 year old. Doesn’t she know the internet is forever or is she really this stupid?
If you are such an idiot to say such stupid and extremely inappropriate things you shouldn’t be allowed to have kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
🤣 no one cares about the position of the seat in your car you waste of space 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s so odd that she honestly talks about stuff like that, like are you that bleeping dry and lonely that you need to talk about the position of your car seat?

Do you honestly have such a boring life that this goes through your head?

Reactions: 6
How the duck she has any followers left is beyond me! So vile!! She’s sick!

Seriously though - won’t “give away” her exact due date or baby’s sex, doesn’t plan on sharing her baby’s name or face online BUT - finds it perfectly acceptable to compare their movements in uetero to being fingered!!!! She really is deluded! How’s that protecting them online? Vile creature! She makes me want to vom! 🤮
It's weirdly sexual, vulgar and gross. Why does she say stuff like this so much? Does she think it's sexy or becoming or what? Horrid.

Reactions: 4
She’s so odd that she honestly talks about stuff like that, like are you that bleeping dry and lonely that you need to talk about the position of your car seat?

Do you honestly have such a boring life that this goes through your head?
If I had such tit chat even with pregnant friends they would have told me to STFU. Even my parents would.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's awful like at mum's group and nct classes is she just gonna be wonky was conceived via IVF it was a hard three years. Sat next to the person who was told there baby may have a birth defect, the person who suffered several miscarriages, the person who had to go through surrogacy, the newly widowed mother. She needs to filter herself it doesn't matter how much tit she's been through people are emphatic but you need to ensure you do the same for others.

Every pregnancy every birth has there story and we all deal with differently and identify triggers differently. It's not a competition its not about always being right

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's awful like at mum's group and nct classes is she just gonna be wonky was conceived via IVF it was a hard three years. Sat next to the person who was told there baby may have a birth defect, the person who suffered several miscarriages, the person who had to go through surrogacy, the newly widowed mother. She needs to filter herself it doesn't matter how much tit she's been through people are emphatic but you need to ensure you do the same for others.

Every pregnancy every birth has there story and we all deal with differently and identify triggers differently. It's not a competition its not about always being right
Did you not know she’s the only person ever to be pregnant? Nobody could possibly have it any worse.
you’re right though, she expects all this sympathy yet shows absolutely zero empathy towards others.
extremely narcissistic, I honestly fear for how her child is going to be brought up with a mum who is so self absorbed.

Reactions: 7

So true. There could be expectant mums who have been trying for 5 years, or 10, some who may have taken out a loan/sold a bunch of their assets to fund a final ivf attempt. Mums who have had loss after loss, or whose relationship with their partner broke down partway through pregnancy etc and are struggling to manage by themselves. She has no idea what anyone else is dealing with.

I just can’t get over how angry and bitter she is about it all. I know infertility is devastating and takes over your life, but there seems to be no joy in embracing her pregnancy or what’s to come - just pure rage it didn’t happen sooner.

It's weirdly sexual, vulgar and gross. Why does she say stuff like this so much? Does she think it's sexy or becoming or what? Horrid.
genuinely she seems like she never grew out of that preteen stage of finding sex jokes/vulgar comments funny. It’s embarrassing for a woman in her mid 30s. I think she thinks it makes her appear somehow relatable or funny. But she has the self awareness of a tea towel.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.