Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even think the hackers would want to hack her piss poor account wished they'd hack it and delete it see how quickly she regains over 300k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile, there is people who *really* needs money. She is an insensitive dick!
This is the same as Chidera right now - it’s all about individualism and nothing for the collective. She has a brand new car, can afford private PT lessons and beauty treatments - and people are bleeping stupid enough to fund that on her behalf?

Reactions: 5
CE174EB5-26BA-4187-ABF5-6AA29ECA40B5.jpeg

She posted a sultry pic of herself to let us know how tough she has it. We know you are suffering now that you are not allowed to do your only activities, going to the gym and getting your nails done... And unfortunately for you you can’t wax your hole every day. I am feeling so sorry for you George...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it very odd to share EVERY spare detail of your life that nobody would even care to know (asshole waxing / 50 x vibrators / 4000 half-used condiments & spices) but she's very quick to be all woe is me, I can't talk about it wah wah

Reactions: 7
I find it very odd to share EVERY spare detail of your life that nobody would even care to know (asshole waxing / 50 x vibrators / 4000 half-used condiments & spices) but she's very quick to be all woe is me, I can't talk about it wah wah
Queue woe is me post about her ptsd over losing her mum as a child

Leave tiktok to the teens, George. If she had comedy talent at least, she could fit in.

Tiktok censoring us from George and saving her the embarrassment I don't buy any of her struggling bs she overshares every aspect of her life her piles her sex life her flaps and nips...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
4F54D04D-31A4-4DD8-9E3E-FB8955E9062E.jpeg

Hahaha someone is dead to her! 🤣🤣🤣 Whoever you are, if you are reading this I want to buy you a coffee! 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come to ✨the dark side✨ Person she’s tried to police for reading a forum outside of which she practices on.

It’s funny because she’s possibly the most hateful person going - look at how she went in on that black owned business for asking a question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.