Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she reads tattle clearly. We know how opinionated she is, she absolutely reads and comments on other threads on here. She (rightly) hammered Stephen Bear on twitter for what's recently come to light in the press, that thread is insane you can bet your bottom dollar she's put her 2pence in - she's the most vocally opinionated person in the planet (when the opinions don't match hers).

And yes there are some hateful comments but I would say, on this thread especially, people are more about holding her to account for continued crappy behaviour.

You choose to make a living displaying your life, with no discernable talent, people will make judgements, that's part & parcel of the path you chose!

I also follow the Lauren Goodger threads and in comparison I can 100% tell you George gets off very lightly. You don't see any other 'influencers' constantly bitching about forums, because they don't care enough about other people's opinions! So she either needs to put her big girl pants on & get on with it, or maybe this isn't the right career for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly I don't think he's kind or patient per se he's just a drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg the chaos of her make up and dresser. Why is there so much of everything in her house? She’s like a hoarder

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg the chaos of her make up and dresser. Why is there so much of everything in her house? She’s like a hoarder
She is MESSYYYYYYY!! She considers that organised?? No wonder she feels like her “world is unstable”. Give me a break, she needs to get herself together and put on her big girl panties and deal with things like every normal person does.

Reactions: 4
I can't get the boarding of everything no one needs that amount of clothing food and make up are perishable so her hoarding is wasteful. I honestly couldn't function with that amount of mess she needs to sort herself out she's 32 and too lazy to do tasks

I can't get the boarding of everything no one needs that amount of clothing food and make up are perishable so her hoarding is wasteful. I honestly couldn't function with that amount of mess she needs to sort herself out she's 32 and too lazy to do tasks
She’s a child. Tantrums and all. Irresponsible and she has no interest whatsoever in improving herself. I have said it before, she just doesn’t have a clue about real life and wouldn’t survive a day in a normal job.

Woe is meeeeeeee!! And that kind girl falling for it and not even getting a thank you or a kind word back, just a salty, moody response from George. What an utter twit she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s a child. Tantrums and all. Irresponsible and she has no interest whatsoever in improving herself. I have said it before, she just doesn’t have a clue about real life and wouldn’t survive a day in a normal job.

Woe is meeeeeeee!! And that kind girl falling for it and not even getting a thank you or a kind word back, just a salty, moody response from George. What an utter twit she is.
She also has lots of time to post shite on Twitter but is unable to maintain the resolution revolution twaddle she made a big deal on at start of the year, wrote an apology on Facebook saying she was unable to keep up with it at the moment even though she posts continuously on twitter..She is soo full of crap. I've no doubt TikTok have removed her posts because they are inappropriate and beyond ridiculous.

She is wallowing again like she did previously at her last pity party but not so much that she can't post AF items she hasn't bothered to purchase herself and that vile workout gear which continue to get more loud and garish with every new set...the latest being the worst yet.

Reactions: 9
She also has lots of time to post shite on Twitter but is unable to maintain the resolution revolution twaddle she made a big deal on at start of the year, wrote an apology on Facebook saying she was unable to keep up with it at the moment even though she posts continuously on twitter..She is soo full of crap. I've no doubt TikTok have removed her posts because they are inappropriate and beyond ridiculous.

She is wallowing again like she did previously at her last pity party but not so much that she can't post AF items she hasn't bothered to purchase herself and that vile workout gear which continue to get more loud and garish with every new set...the latest being the worst yet.
Thats also why engagement for her is low people follow people for content and knowing they upload regularly some people I follow they upload twice a week but I know they will be uploading. They plan their content and keep up with series or things they start. George doesn't do either and tbh the less you do the more unlike doing things you become. Everyone has been hit by this pandemic and people are struggling but nah only George is truly struggling

This is on Twitter. Please tell me this is from her precious embarrassment and not a brand new one... I don’t think my eyes can handle it.
There doesn't seem to be anyone in her life that tells her she is being ridiculous...any message she is trying to get across is lost when she dresses up like a complete knob....she is also one of the least funny people I've followed on Instagram and that shows!

Reactions: 6
She looks like a clown, an unfunny and silly one.
Exactly! I'm all for using humour but she just gets it soo wrong...when people are cringing and laughing at you it's time to have a rethink. Tiktok have removed her videos because they are an embarrassing inappropriate mess.

Does anyone think that Jelly With The Belly is slowing filling the gap George has left? She’s been copying her for the last year or so and whilst she is much older and not as polished, she is relatable and has that vintage pin up thing down. She also seems to have mopped up all of the vintage brands George used to work with like Lady V and Collectif, and I can remember Jelly used to always be right up George’s arse and now... not so much.

I wonder how much of this current pity party is down to the Callie Thorpe Cosmo thing ? Must be a proper kick in the teeth for someone like George who rates herself as a plus size fitness expert....personally I think she dodged a massive bullet considering how negative all the press has been to CT ( quite rightly too ) and as we all know George can't handle any criticism !

I notice the Fat Chat podcasts have dwindled to nothing. Seems it was Hayley doing all the work on them as without her they fall apart. At least they have the decency to stop plugging the Patreon that they still have that hasn't has content since August.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.